• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Genos

The Indigo Disk

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Yeah it might've taken me a month to realize but Ghosts is the worst **** I've played. Back to BO2.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Please, please don't give Infinity Ward any chances. That's why COD is still thriving.

Continue buying Treyarch though lmao

Speaking of Treyarch, I heard they weren't going to make another CoD until 2015. Instead, Sledgehammer is going to be working on CoD 2014. I think this is good if they can introduce something new to the franchise. Otherwise, the franchise is doomed. Do y'all like or dislike Sledgehammer?

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sl...-for-next-gen-call-of-duty-game/1100-6417121/

Last edited:

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Continue buying Treyarch though lmao

Only if Zombies is good. It's honestly not even worth it otherwise.

As for Sledgehammer, I have no idea of what they've done or how they are, but if it's just going to be an updated Infinity Ward game I see no reason for it to be worth my time. It would take a lot to make it compare to Zombies. I'm doubting it.

Nulava

Banned
Every day I log into Ghosts on the PC, I see the number of players online dropping further and further. It's also impossible to get a game going on any other mode besides Domination and Team Deathmatch (shame, because I loved Ground War for having bigger, longer games).

Doesn't really surprise me.

I just started playing Call of Duty: Ghosts and Domination and Team Deathmatch are really fun and entertaining.
I haven't really played Ground War yet, so I can't give much of an opinion on it.

john stewart

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Doesn't really surprise me.

I just started playing Call of Duty: Ghosts and Domination and Team Deathmatch are really fun and entertaining.
I haven't really played Ground War yet, so I can't give much of an opinion on it.

Ground War is in fact both Team Deathmatch and Domination modes combined, but there's more players involved and the score is set to be higher. That's really the only difference. Matches feel like they last a little bit longer.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
That's actually a really cool trailer, it's too bad the game sucks :/

It could have been good, but yeah, I think the community for this game seems to be drying up. I know the PC version on Steam is almost dead, and if I knew ahead of time it would end up like this, I wouldn't have gotten it.

And onto Battlefield 4 I go...

john stewart

ash 243

call of duty ghost is awesome beat in a day and ahalf extinction not that fun though