• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
I'm interested how SH will do on their first ever CoD. Hopefully they should be different than IW. Well, at least I hope they are.

Treyarch deserves more dev time. And we don't have to worry about IW for the next two years!

SH made the MW3 multiplayer so don't get your hopes up. The last multiplayer IW made all by themselves before ghosts was the MW2 MP. Sledgehammer was mostly responsible for the worst CoD MP we've ever had.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
SH made the MW3 multiplayer so don't get your hopes up. The last multiplayer IW made all by themselves before ghosts was the MW2 MP. Sledgehammer was mostly responsible for the worst CoD MP we've ever had.
I thought they made the SP only, darn didn't know about that.

Cometk

west side
anybody up to play black ops 1? i moved and have no idea where the rest of my ps3 discs are so all i have is bo1 which was left in my ps3 lol

pls i'm lonely af

Mister_SGG

No IW made the SP. Most of the blame that IW got for MW3 really belonged to SH, but they didn't get any of the **** they deserved.

To be fair, Infinity Ward handled post game support. While it was better than MW2's, it was pretty awful.

Comet bro I would I swear but I genuinely don't have the time

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
To be fair, Infinity Ward handled post game support. While it was better than MW2's, it was pretty awful.

Comet bro I would I swear but I genuinely don't have the time

Postgame support for a game you didn't really make while trying to rebuild your company after nearly everyone left and getting the new employees on board is not going to yield great results regardless of the company.

Mister_SGG

Postgame support for a game you didn't really make while trying to rebuild your company after nearly everyone left and getting the new employees on board is not going to yield great results regardless of the company.

That's a fair point

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Haven't played a video game for nearly 2 months but I saw some guy with a ghosts hat today. Just black with the skull logo on the front. I told him I was sorry about it. He was confused.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Haven't played a video game for nearly 2 months but I saw some guy with a ghosts hat today. Just black with the skull logo on the front. I told him I was sorry about it. He was confused.

Of course he doesn't understand what you meant, he's been assimilated by the hivemind that is dudebro gaming.

*IZ*

Or maybe you shouldn't have said anything because he might actually enjoy the game and to him, you looked like a dick. You should've just let him be.

Mister_SGG

My brother bought the hardened edition of Ghosts yesterday -_- He likes it, but I still won't get it. I can't make myself touch my PS3 for any reason other than Netflix really. When I'm not busy nowadays I'll just play guitar.

PS: If you guys haven't noticed this thread is deceased (to avoid rhyme)

Mr.Billehh

The thread would be more alive if people stop judging ghosts and having a closed mind about it. It's better to me than mw3 was. Why don't you actually give ghosts the shot it deserves, might actually surprise you?

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Ghosts is okay really just hard to get into with all its flaws, I personally refuse to play on a lot more maps here than I did for Black Ops 2 but I prefer a lot more of the assault rifles in this game than the last.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
The thread would be more alive if people stop judging ghosts and having a closed mind about it. It's better to me than mw3 was. Why don't you actually give ghosts the shot it deserves, might actually surprise you?

I've actually played it, and comparing it to Black Ops, or even Black Ops 2, it's significantly worse. In my mind, there's no way it's worth $60.

Mister_SGG

I'll grant it is better than Mw3, but that isn't saying much. It's still the broken as f*ck infinity ward "whoever shoots first wins the gunfight" which I can't stand. Black Ops 1 and 2 less gun damage = more accurate player wins therefore they are as skill based as COD can be

Last edited:

WillieNelson

I'll grant it is better than Mw3, but that isn't saying much. It's still the broken as f*ck infinity ward "whoever shoots first wins the gunfight" which I can't stand. Black Ops 1 and 2 more health = more accurate player wins therefore they are as skill based as COD can be

Technically the health was the same; it's that the gun damage in Ghosts/MW3 was higher on average.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I haven't played Call of Duty in like a month. I needed a break from it, but I might pop in Black Ops 2 later. I really don't like Ghosts at all, but I might pop that in later just to see if anything has changed. If Call Of Duty 4 multiplayer wasn't hack central I would go back to that. Call of Duty 4 is still my favorite CoD game even though the multiplayer has been broken for years. Not only did I like the multiplayer, but I really enjoyed the campaign as well. Especially that "All Ghillied Up" mission. That's my favorite mission in the game.

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Honestly, Clan Wars is just pretty much pubstomping and rewarding that act. I dislike playing this game during this time as you only ever seem to face clans that either lock down the entire map within the first 5 seconds to make it unplayable which causes people on my team to ragequit or you end up facing teams that quit when my team puts up the slightest bit of resistance at the start (presumably because they want to do quick matches to capture those nodes)

I wish Infinity Ward would rethink Clan Wars by making it exclusive to the Clans vs Clans playlist or something, just anything would be better than the garbage that we have now.