• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Call of Duty Thread

Jerre

Gogoat!
So BO2 got a patch the other day which fixes security issues, supposedly so that it dosen't end up like WaW. And apoarently there will be some new camos coming out too. I'm assuming Activision knows that Ghosts has been a failure, especially considering more people are playing BO2 than Ghosts.
I was happy to hear that. I was going to check the theater mode, until i saw my game needed to be updated. ^^

There's more micro-transactions for BO2 also, heheh 3arc might as well give us more maps
I declare a free zombie map pack.

So I finally downloaded Origins and I got to round 25 the first time because I was playing with the best random ever. That guy had 2,000 kills 0 downs and over 20 revives. He built all the staves and upgraded all of them and even showed me around the map and the basics. I ended up lagging out but damn that guy was crazy good.
Now the map is pretty easy to survive on, only hard part is I don't know where the parts are for anything. :/

I'm really happy to hear that from you, IZ. Too bad i wasn't there. Well done. ;)

Mr.Billehh

The new bo2 camos > all ghosts camos . Can't wait for weaponized 115 camo it is sick.

Mister_SGG

The new bo2 camos > all ghosts camos . Can't wait for weaponized 115 camo it is sick.

I just looked it up, it is ****in cool

EDIT: INFINITY WARD STRIKES AGAIN, the maniac suit has been patched to get an AR. It's like they don't even care

Last edited:

*IZ*

Thanks Jerre! I miss playing with you bro

What made you delay downloading it for 4 months?

GTA came out before the DLC came out so I remembered recently that I didn't download it so I got it to check it out.

Mr.Billehh

It is a true shame black ops 2 isn't on ps4. Ghosts is utter crap compared to black ops 2 and the whole juggernaut maniac "buff" proves it.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Not sure that's a good thing lol. Look at how much PS3 and 360 are holding up current gen platforms
Which is why this year's CoD will hit next-gen first. Though it won't make a difference.

Apparently the juggernaut maniac gun is supposedly a glitch. And they're working on to "fix" it.

[IMG139]http://i52.*******.com/2nb9h94.png[/IMG139]

Welcome gentlemen and 12 year olds, to the new and improved Call of Duty thread. Here, we shall talk about the "prestigious" Call of Duty series.

Call of Duty sucks.

Damn right it sucks. Black Ops 2 was a failure. Don't even get me started on Ghosts...

WillieNelson

Damn right it sucks. Black Ops 2 was a failure. Don't even get me started on Ghosts...

Well BO2 was the first COD I was any good at, so I have a bit of a bias towards it. The one thing that really annoys me are all the quickscoping losers who think they're cool. I loved the semiauto pistols in it though. I love thrashing QSing losers in FFA with dual Five-Sevens.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Well BO2 was the first COD I was any good at, so I have a bit of a bias towards it. The one thing that really annoys me are all the quickscoping losers who think they're cool. I loved the semiauto pistols in it though. I love thrashing QSing losers in FFA with dual Five-Sevens.

Yeah, quickscoping can be annoying. Especially when it's the last round of S&D and two "quickscopers" are trying to "quickscope" each other for the killcam.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Ghosts looks slightly good on PS4. BF4 as well.

That's pretty much it though.

EDIT: Both runs very smoothly than the PS3 versions.

so next-gen

Last edited:

Mr.Billehh

Ghosts looks slightly good on PS4. BF4 as well.

That's pretty much it though.

EDIT: Both runs very smoothly than the PS3 versions.

so next-gen

ps4 looks fantastic (compared to ps3) and runs a little smoother although still a little lag. Can't wait for playstation now though to see if will be able to play blops2 on my ps4.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
ps4 looks fantastic (compared to ps3) and runs a little smoother although still a little lag. Can't wait for playstation now though to see if will be able to play blops2 on my ps4.

Yeah after you pay to play them with the new stupid Pay for Play cloud system they have.

Mister_SGG

Gameplay wise, not saleswise. I enjoyed MW3. Black Ops 2 was terrible compared to it.

I was going to post a big long reply to this but I'd probably look like a dick and piss you off so I won't. I respect your opinion, but I definitely do not share it. At all.

Edit 2: Don't really want to get in a big fight so I cut the rest of this post out

Last edited: