• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Canadians of the Serebii Forums

If you're Canadian, which province do you live in?

• British Columbia/Territories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alberta

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Saskatchewan

• Manitoba

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Ontario

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Quebec

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • New Brunswick

• Nova Scotia

• Newfoundland

• Prince Edward Island

• Total voters

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
So where are all the Canadians at on the Serebii Forums?

I'm creating this thread as a kind of club for anyone Canadian (or wishes they were Canadian, like me) to discuss anything and everything, whether about Pokémon, Canada, or even something completely different.

Just a little thing first: You should choose which province/territory you're from in the accompanying poll. You can post your hometown in the thread itself, but not your entire address, for safety reasons. ;)

(I'm not Canadian myself, I'm just madly in love with the country and everything about it.)

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
Is it okay to bump this...? Old threads are suddenly showing for me anyway. I guess I'll add something since there are almost no "current" threads anyway

Anyway, I live in Ontario though after seeing the candidates for the upcoming election, I may just escape and move west lol

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Anyway, I live in Ontario though after seeing the candidates for the upcoming election, I may just escape and move west lol

Oh yeah, Doug Ford. He's bad, from what I've heard and read on Twitter.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
haha didn't realize this was a thread ever!

Manitoba here, and I'm surprised there is only four of us Canadians??

Is it okay to bump this...? Old threads are suddenly showing for me anyway. I guess I'll add something since there are almost no "current" threads anyway

Yeah you should just skip Manitoba because our premier is cutting the **** out of everything from health care to education, Pallister is a huge mess.

Can't Doug Ford just stay away? Weird he keeps coming back and there's always multiples of the Fords somehow lol.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Manitoba here, and I'm surprised there is only four of us Canadians??

I don't see many Manitobans around, and when I do find one, they're usually from Winnipeg.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I currently live in Ontario, although I've lived in Saskatchewan, BC, and Nova Scotia in the past.

Where in Nova Scotia? I've been to Halifax, Dartmouth and Peggy's Cove.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Halifax! Peggy's Cove is a nice little tourist spot, but Lunenberg is better imo

I wish I could've gone to Lunenburg, but I went in February, so the snow didn't exactly let me go out beyond a 30-minute drive of Halifax. :p

xEryChan

Demon Child
I'm not from Canada but I have been there before but it was when I was a kid so I'd love the chance to go again. I went to Niagara Falls and while I was there, I went to Toronto. I think we spent a couple of days there before coming back home. I'd really love to go again though, not gonna lie.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
why the hell do the Ford family keep coming back to politics? ;-; I thought they got btfo in 2014.

we're never getting rid of them are we lol

Nepotism, maybe. It's like a dynasty.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
why the hell do the Ford family keep coming back to politics? ;-; I thought they got btfo in 2014.

we're never getting rid of them are we lol
Tell me about it... just a little trump movement in Ontario apparently. I won't be surprised if they start saying theyre going to build a wall around Ontario... or at least the GT area :p

I'm not from Canada, but my girlfriend is. She's from Winnipeg. I was just in Winnipeg a few weeks ago and it was nice seeing everything starting to get green. The previous time I was there, everything was covered in snow haha. The only good thing (besides seeing my girlfriend) was seeing the ice castles at The Forks! Amazing!
that's where I'm from! The ice castles were cool, I liked when they just started melting and we couldnt go in due to it being a hazard lol, but they looked way cooler melting.

Also anyone pumped about bill c-45 being passed by the senate with amendments? Hopefully the house agrees to the amendments quickly!

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
that's where I'm from! The ice castles were cool, I liked when they just started melting and we couldnt go in due to it being a hazard lol, but they looked way cooler melting.

Oh I love Winnipeg... if I ever moved out of Alberta that would 100% be where I'd go. I go there every August because my entire dad's side lives up there and I love seeing The Forks and going to all the Folklorama pavilions. When I was a kid I remember all those bear statues being put in a line and being able to see every single one... now they're just kind of scattered throughout the city lol.