• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The cape of the Ninetails

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
misty_aquamaster said:
Now to finish my review. What did I was going to write? OH, I remember.Your chapeter were pretty good. I really looking foward to see the next one. There was one chapter I was totally lost, I didn't know what were you talking about it was chapter 5, I had to read it again to understands it.

Oh, and the part where Max was driving and poor Brock was so scared was hilarious. I loved it. but the part with the nurses Joys I was confused. I didn't know who was whom. Oh, I have a question. Since when did Misty started training Ninetails who are fire-types? I mean, everyone knows she specialized in water-types. Or did you just do that for your fic because you needed that way?

I just read something in one chapter, which I don't recall which one was it. May and Drew must have looked so cute in the last scene, so close... *sighs deeply* so romantic. I love it!! Excellent work!
Thank you. I'll have to edit chapter 5 to make more sense. I love whe Max is driving Brock around too. :D It's funny. (Even if I do say so myself) I'll ty to make the Joys more understandible [SPOIL]but dont worry because the way I plan it, when Joy jr. figures out she wasnt's to be a nurse for people she'll change her name to Nurse Jane[/SPOIL] For the Ninetails part (ok I admit I LOVE NINETAILS!) but that's not the only reason. I needed to put in a certian pokemon that could have alot of past mystery and has psycic atacks (you'll find out why later). If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them, so either put them on here or pm me!

Correcto! I'll explain that, but I just got back from tidying up my room.

Yay! Two pages!

Last edited:
M

mindripper

Okay. There were a few spelling errors, and erm, at times you did not cap a few letters here and there. Small mistakes, though. I do not wish to nitpick, because I know what you mean even with the errors. Try to cut down on them, though.

Why in the world would Misty wanna kill Tracey? :p That was just a sarcastic question. No need to answer. Nice story so far.

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Sounds good. Anybody else want me to clear anything up?

O. Thank you. I'll try and clear those errors up

well... I guess this is a good of a place as any to continue chapter 7

In this chapter... Well... I'm going to make this BETWEEN pg and pg13. like... pg12 or somthing. It doesn't have any swearing or anything like that it's just some people won't take it as lightly as others will.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 7 continued

"Ash... I wanted to ask you somthing..."

"Aw.... gee Mist...."

"I was wondering... about back in Cereulean.... I..."

"Misty! I'm sorry! I just... I didn't mean to destroy it...."

"Yeah, Yeah, I know Ash... It wasn't your fault. Starry just wanted to fight too much! Even when it couldn't stand any more..."

"I... I..." Ash turned his face away from her. A tear escaped Misty's eye.

"Misty! Please don't cry! Please!" he took her hand. He just couldn't stand to see her cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joy squealed behind the brush. Lucky for her, Max was prepared with his hand over her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ash..." Misty threw her arms around him, burring her face in his shirt,
"You're my best friend... and more... I don't blame you fo anything!" Now her tears were flowing freely onto Ash's shirt. But he didn't mind.

"Mist..." He nervously took his arms and held her to him.

"I'm glad you're back."

"I'm glad to be back."

They released each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joy bit Max's hand.

"Yow!" He hissed

"We better get back!" whispered Joy.

"You're right! Which way was it?" Joy pointed

"You better hold my hand so that we dont get seperated." Joy said. Max took her little hand and they scurried back to the "camp."
"We'd better get back to the others." said Misty. Ash agreed and they set off.

*Do I dare?* thought Ash
As they were walking side by side, he took Misty's hand. She snuck a glance at him. And he, her. They both blushed furiously as their glances met.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max and Joy (jr) burst into the camp and almost fell into the same fire as May and Drew were "cozying" at. Max saw May... and Drew. And he immeaditly saw, from his sisters glare NOT to bug them.

"You want somthing, Max?" Asked Drew.

"Uh, no. Nothing, really." With that, he pulled Joy over to where Brock and Tracey were making dinner.

"Brock! Tracey! You'll never believe it!"

"What? Spying on them?" Asked Tracey bitterly.

"They! She! He-" But before Joy could finish, Misty and Ash walked out of the forest hand in hand with red faces. Ash had a big smile on his face. And who could blame him, he had a weight off his shoulders. They walked over to Nurse Joy (the OLDER one)

"Nurse Joy, do you know where my cape is?"

Nurse Joy thought for a second,

"Yes. I do believe it's hanging in the tent." Misty rushed into the tent and picked up her adored cape. Out of one of the inside pockets, she pulled out a long thin silver edged mirror. She held it up to her face and sighed.

"I look awful." She pulled a small comb out of another pocket. Misty sat down on a log near a bonfire and pulled her rubber band out of her side ponytail and set it next to her.

"Hey Misty!" She turned. Ash was waving her rubber band on his finger.

"OOH! Ash!" She said getting up and running at him.

"Trace! Catch!" Ash said, throwing it to Tracey. Misty changed direction,

"Tracey! Give it to me now!"

"Ash! Heads up!" But only a few seconds after he caught it, Misty rammed him and pinned him to the ground.

"Ash! Give me the band!" Ash looked up into her face, with her long hair, now loose. He blushed as he saw how pretty she was now. Well... she had always been beautiful, but with her hair down she was espescially gorgeous.

"Ash? You ok?" He looked around. Misty had him pinned to the ground about four feet away from the largest bonfire. His eyes narrowed.

He threw the band into the fire.

"Ash! You numskull! That was the last rubberband I have!" She let go of one of his arms and took his hat. She placed it on her head. She giggled,

"You still have hat head Ash! Don't you ever comb your hair?"

"No." with his free arm, he reached up and turned the hat to the side.

"Dinner's ready!" Called Brock.

"I'll let you up this time, but next time I'll get you," She said, grinning. Misty got off of him and gave him his hat back. He reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear. She smiled down at him and helped him up.

"C'mon you flirters!" Called Tracey.

Do I have to spell it out? Fine. M.A.L.L.E.T.

After bashing Tracey's head in, Ash and Misty went to get dinner.

"Brock, What's to eat?" Asked Ash, excited at the sound (ok and smell) of food.

"We have some realy great soup, some bread, rice cakes and gravy." 0_o

"Sounds great!" Ash took five helpings.

Sweatrop

"Ash, are you sure you can eat all that?" asked Misty.

"I need my energy to clobber Team Rocket and get Piccachu back!"

"Whatever you say, Ash." Misty said, taking a rice cake and a piece of bread.

"Speaking of Team Rocket," Started Nurse Joy,
"I believe It would be best to start out fresh tomorrow morning after them."

"I think it's a good idea!" Tracey and Brock piped up simultaniously.

"Me too!" Yelled Joy and Max.

"It's a good idea." said Misty calmly. Everyone looked at Ash. He grumbled.

"Do we have to wait that long?"

"YES!"

"We'll have to check with May and Drew." Said Misty. Max laughed.

"If I know May, she'll do anything to sleep... I mean get her 'beauty rest.' And I'm sure Drew will agree with whatever she says."

"Why's that?" Asked Tracey.

Max pointed at his sister and Drew cozying.

"Kay. I agree with Max."

Sweatdrop.

"Hey Ash."

"Yeah Max?"

"I met your mom before and Brock said that she has an incredible Mr. Mime! Once we go get your naxt badge we go to their next contest can we please go to your home? Huh? can we? C'mon! Please! I really wanna research it! May and I haven't been to your house yet!"
Ash glanced at brock and Tracey.

"Yeah, fine. Whatever. We can go see my mom."

Misty face sadened,

"I'm going to go eat by the fire." She stood and walked over to a fire and sat back down.

"Pssst. Ash! go talk to her." Whispered Tracey giving Ash the "eye."

Ash took his food and sat down next to Misty.

"What's wong?"

She looked sadly at him.

There was a day, a day like no other... a day fear and hate began...

"Nothing, Ash. Nothing... but..."

Mother.... Father...

"C'mon, Mist. Somthing's troubling you. I can tell..."

They sat their food down. Misty hadn't eaten a bite... and Ash suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore.

"I.. I......" She turned away from Ash.

"Misty. You can tell me." He took her shoulder and turned her to face him. She was crying. Ash couldn't stand it. He put his arm around her waist and neck and hugged her tight. Her eyes opened wide with surprise... but then... she closed her eyes, shamelessly crying.

"Ash... I'll tell you another time..."

I promise! I won't let sad memories take over my mind anymore. But I can't forget... and in some ways I don't want to... can't remember...

"That's fine, Mist... Anytime..."

Seeing things I only ever dreamed of... things I desire... that other people have... but I could never have for myself...

After taking his hanky (given to him by Misty in the last Misty Jhoto episode) and dabbing Misty's eyes, they finished their dinner, nervously chatting.

"So Misty, what have you been doing since you left me... us?"
She giggled,

"Well, if you must know, we've been remodeling. They're doing my room now... that's why I've been here. I've been here for the past few weeks and Already I've found a gym that wants to hire me."

"Hire you! I thought... well... maybe you'd want to come travel with us again." Ash said dissapointedly.

"Oh no! Don't take me wrong! I adore to go back with you guys... but..."

"but what?"

"Until the remodling's done, my sisters made an agreement with the current leader of that gym, and now, unless someone can convince him otherwise, I have to stay there."

"Who does that gym leader think he is!" punching his hand.

"It's okay Ash, really! you don't need to worry about me, not that you would care if I came along or not, but the gym leader was my father's best friend's son. He's also one of my best friends, too. His name's Keuyu (Key-oo-you)," she laughed,

"When we were little, he said he ws going to make me his bride."

Ash quietly brooded and turned red.

"Now that I think about I haven't seen him since the funeral..."

"Whose funeral?"

"Uh... Nobody's. But last time Keuyu had such nice manners, he was just like a prince!" She pulled a little picture out of her cloak,

"I have a picture, if you'd like to see..."
Ash snatched te picture. Keuyu had long dark lashes, a kind smile, and tanish skin. And did I mention blue eyes? Heck ya, bright blue eyes and light blonde hair. In other words (of any average girl) he was hot.

"A long time ago, he had a little sister, but Sheath died... well dissapeared along with his and my..."

"yeah?"

Misty swallowed,

"Well, you see, Daisy, Lily, Violet and I all shared the same mother. After they were born, their father dissapeared. Mother married the Cereleaun city gym leader, Mr. Waters, who later became my father. My mother and sisters loved bug Pokemon, *eeww* but they felt strange at a water gym, and one day, a freak accident occoured. Mother drowned. The next morning..." she sniffed, " Sheath, Keuyu and I found her, in one of the empty tanks. Daisy, Lily, and Violet got enreged, blaming my father. They were quite ruthless and locked him, and Sheath by accident, in a place that Father had made for them, a wild bug Pokemon room that he called the "reserve." it had windows all along the walls so we could see in, but we couldn't break them. Keuyu and I begged them to let us go in and save Sheath at the least from the savage bugs but they refused. I broke in, though one night, stealing the key from under Daisy's pillow and tried to search for them. I couldn't find Sheath anywhere but I did see Father... but he wasn't... alive... I returned the key and gave up hope. After a couple of days, Daisy and Lily entered, Violet was quite fond of Father, and she really wasn't part of their scheeming. When they finally came out they said that everything was closed up tight and Sheath was nowhere to be seen, there were no remains of her and no real remains of father either, just a few shreadded bands of cloth. That night, Keuyu's parents also went missing. My sisters had some men come in and clean it up and none of us have ever said another word about it. There was a funeral and the judge enered the deathes and accidental and they were dismissed because Keuyu and I never spoke up. But I know my sisters love me alot and their mother was my mother so even though I should inherit the gym, I let them take it over because I was so young and they thirteen, fourteen, and twelve. (Lily, Daisy and then Violet) The funeral came and went and Keuyu came here to Hoen and sent me this current picture. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself. My sisters got nicer and just started to kindly tease me. That's why I left, because they thought since I didn't have their "spectacular" dad, I just didn't cut it. They were always the most beautiful or the best or the most graceful. Thats when I met you guys, three years after my parents and close friends died. So Keuyu is very important to me. I couldn't stand losing one of my sisters, as annoying as they may be, and Sheath was so sweet and cute... He lost his whole family in one day and can still smile. I can't even do that. I just keep running further away, thinking about the times of the yesterdays... I..."

Ash had been listening thoughtfully the whole time,

"Misty you're amazing, you know that?" Misty was startled,

"No, I'm not that special! I'm just average... I wish I could forget what you think is impressive."

"Hey Ash! Misty! Guess what!" Max yelled as he ran up.

"Yeah?"

*You sure know how to ruin the moment* thought Ash

"There are showers set up! We can get all clean! We haven't showered since two days ago!"

"Eww, Ashy!" She giggled,

"You haven't showered in two days??? Your mom would have a fit!"

"Yeah! So wha? When was the last time you showered?"

"Max, is today still Tuesday?"

"If by what you mean is before midnight, yeah. It's Tuesday. But it's eleven."

"That means I took one Last night..."

"..."

Sweatdrop

"Please tell me you're not thinking about it!"

"Eh... heh... heh heh... uh no.... uh..." Max and Ash stumbled.

"Never mind. Max, go tell everybody else about the shower. I'm going last."

"Okay! You can go after my sister! I'm sure she'll want to go later too!" He grinned and hurried off.

Misty turned to Ash, putting her face very close to his, so their noses were almost touching,
"Honestly tell me Ash. PLEASE! tell me you wern't thinking about me... in the shower."

"Uh..."

"Well, you're my best friend and I don't want my best friend to lose his head and not be able to find it! We are best friends, right?"

"Yeah! You're the best!"

"So will you please come with me to see Keuyu?"

"Ash! Ash!" Max called running up,

"You're first! Go on! Or you'll make us all wait!" He ran off again.

Ash stood up,

"If he's a friend of yours, he's a friend of mine. Yeah, I'll go. But you wanna know something?"

"Yes?"

"You really are amazing, Mist. I know I couldn't handle what you have." He smiled and ran to their complaining friends. Misty looked down at the picture.

"He's really nice, Keu. I hope you like him as much as I do... He understands and..."

"Hey Miss Misty, why are you talking to that picture?" May popped out from behind a tree

"May! Don't do that! I thought you... Drew..."

"He went to eat. Anyway, what's with the picture? and... and..."

Misty sighed and began the whole story all over again for anxious May.

"Woah... wierd... how did Ash take it?"

"Huh? He was fine, what else?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what da' ya think our beloved Ash and Misty were talking about?" Brock asked Tracey.

"I don' know but I wish I had it on video."

"Me too, but I guess we can just ask Ash later. Or maybe May will spill it." Brock said, motioning with his head at the two girls."

"..."
~~~~~~~~~~
Ash got out of the shower (all dressed mind you! Just so ya know, he got dressed inside)

"Who's next?" Ash called as he walked back into the camp.

"Not me. I'm going tomorrow." Brock said.

"Same here." (Tracey)

"Yeah. I always take showers in the day and I took one this morning" Drew said taking another bite of food.

"Max is already in his sleeping bag and so are the Joy's. So I guess we can count them out."

"I guess May's next then."

"okay." Ash walked over to where the girls were talking.

"May, you're next to use the shower."

"Eewwwwwww! After you?" Squeeled May.

"Would you rather shower after a guy or smell like one?" Asked Misty sarcasticly.

"I DON"T SMELL!" Cried Ash.

"..." May and Misty looked at each other.

"I'll wait outside to make sure that theres no peeking toms." Said Misty.

"Thanks."
~~~~~~~~~

Ash got back to the others and laid down on his sleeping bag.

"So Ash, what's up with Misty? You guys looked real lovey-dovey." Said Tracey as he, Brock and Drew said down on their sleeping bags.

"It wasn't like that! She was telling me that... well..." He took a deep breath and began,

"Daisy, lily, Violet and Misty all shared a mother but Misty's sisters' father wasn't Misty's. Misty's dad, he ran the gym, married Misty's mom but the sisters wern't happy about it. One day their mother accidentally drown and Misty and her friends Keuyu and Sheath found her. Misty's sisters blamed their mothers death on Misty's father and locked him, and accidentally Sheath, in a room filled with wild grass types..." he took a breath,
"Misty broke in and found her father dead and Sheath was nowhere to be seen. Misty's sisters got nicer but took over the C.C. gym and Keuyu moved here and started a gym of his own and now while remodling is being done on Misty's gym, she's supposed to stay with this Keuyu guy." He panted.

"An... and... thats... it........."

"Dude, you just said over a hundred thirty words in under thirty seconds."

"Yeah... Tracey's right. I've never even heard May talk so fast. Her record's one hundred words in thirty four seconds. But let me get this straight... Misty's mom's dead and so is her dad and her sisters are really her half sisters and they killed her dad? So much for the four beautiful water flowers of Cereulean city." stumbled Brock.

"..."

"Did I say four? I meant three! Daisy Lily and Violet!"

Drew, Tracey, and Ash snickered.

"Yo, Misty! Brock's got the hots for you!" Tracey called into the forest.
Drew, Tracey and Ash all hooted with laughter.

"Well... So does Ash and Tracey!" Brock called into the forest.

"Whatever." Came Misty's voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that about?" Asked May from inside the shower. Misty had already drawn a romance novel out of her cape and was reading it (??????????romance novel?)

"Well, Tracey said that Brock likes me and then Brock said that Ash and Tracey like me..."

"Brock, I'm not so sure of but Tracey and Ash, I can almost completly confirm!"

"Uh... I'm sure I don't want to know, but how?"

"Well, when you were out cold, first, Ash sat by the fire with you in his arms and like, he wouldn't let go. Then when Nurse Joy came, he was so dizzy that you and he, him carrying you, almost fell into the fire and it turns out that he like suffered from a konk on the head but he was suffering it out to take care of you! and then Tracey took you while Joyie (Joy jr.) was taking care of "Mr. Ketchum" and he was all holding you and drawing you and him and then you and Ash..."

"How do you know this?" Asked Misty, keeping her eyes on the novel.

"I have eyes everywhere!"

"..."

"Okay, Fine. I had Max and Joyie watch for me.... mostly..."

"You're a sick freak, May," Misty laughed,
"And I mean that in the best way possible."

"Hey Misty?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we friends?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Just checking. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I don't know... well... I guess that I was jealous when I found out that a girl had already been traveling with Ash, Brock and Tracey and... I guess I was mad that I wasn't the original... twerpette..."

"That's okay. I forgive you. I guess I was a little jealous too when I found out they... replaced me with two new people."

"Eh, nobody could replace someone as cool as you. That's what Ash always said."

"So... friends?"

"Yep!" MAy emerged from the shower, fully dressed (accept for the shoes)
"Kay! They shower's all yours!"

May sat down on a boulder.

"You really think Ash likes me?" Asked Misty as she took off her [leather] boots and her cape (revealing a high quality stylish satin and pure black silk blouse and long black skirt and set them down next to May.

"I can almost assure you 99%! (ninety-nine percent not 9996!)

".................."

Misty got in the shower and took off her clothes. there was a long pole holding numerous dry toweld and there was a place to hang (the persons) clothes.

*I wonder who in his right mind would put a shower in the middle of a forest and put clean towels and stuff in here? Oh well. Ours is not to question why.*

She turned on the water. It was really cold. Just how she liked it (okay she likes all water) She shivered as she washed herself all over (we don't need the details, do we?) She finished showering and dried herself off with a fluffy white towel.

"Hope this is clean..." She muttered to herself.

"What was that?" Asked May.

"Nothing. I'll be right out so you can go."

"Okay. I'll go get some dinner." May got up and walked off.

Misty put her hair up and began to put on her "unmentionibles" when she heard somthing rustle behind her, outside of the shower.

"May? Is that you? Ash? Bock? Trac..." She stopped midsentence as her eyes grew wide with horror. She looked up to the open top of the shower. Staring down at her was the biggest spinarac she had ever seen. It was giant.

She backed up and took a towel and wrapped it asround herself. She tried to scream, but no sound would come out of her mouth. She looked up at the spinaraq unable to move, paralyzed with fear. It turned its head and looked down at her. That was IT! She couldn't take it. She screamed. (You know, I still cant hear.)

"Misty!" Ash said as he, being followed by Brock, Tracey, and Drew, tore the curtainsopen, finding Misty cowering in a corner (can a forest shower have a corner? You get what I mean) wrapped in a towel looking up at a humongus bug pokemon. Ash grabbbed Misty's hand and pulled her out of the shower into the cold open air.

"Misty? are you okay?" Misty looked up into his eyes and then laid her head on his shoulder and sobbed.

"S... spinirac.... k... killed... Father..." Ash wiped a tear from her eye.

"Where's your clothes?" Misty pointed to the shower.

"I'll go get them and try to help Brock and Tracey. Will you be okay?"

She gave a hollow nod. Ash took his vest off and wrapped it around her shoulders and ran towards the shower.

"Miss Misty? What's wrong? Where's your clothes? Where's..." Ash suddenly showed up next to babbling May (who was holding a plate full of rolls covered in gravy) and handed Misty her clothes

"Here... um..."

"I'll leave now... uh... I need to get more... Gravy!" May piped as she skipped away back towards the camp.

sweatdrop

"Well?" Asked Misty raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Turn around! So I can put on my clothes!" Ash turned bright red and spun around. Misty dropped the towel and slid into the blouse and skirt.

"Misty, can I turn back around now?"

Misty buttoned the back button,

"Yeah, but could you help me tie this?" she said as Ash turned around, pointing to ribbons on her shirt.

"okay..." He tied the ribbons and hung the cape over her shoulders.

"Shoot!"

"Wha? Did I tie the strings too tight?"

"No, no... I just realized I don't have anything to sleep on... N-Not that I need any help! I-I..."

"Would you like to sleep in my sleeping bag?"

"N...No! I just couldn't! I couldn't make you sleep on the ground!"

"Since when?" Misty gently slapped Ash on the cheek.

"If you two are going to make out, can you do it elsewhere?" Tracey and Brock said in unison coming out from the shower.

"What happened to the sp...spin.."

"Eh, don't worry your pritty little head off about that. We got rid of it."

"My... pritty..."

"Never mind. We'll be leaving now wont we, Tracey? said Brock, pulling Tracey away.

"C'mon Misty. Maybe Nurse Joy packed an extra sleeping bag."

"Thanks." said Misty as Ash took her by her hand and led her back towards the clearing.

*I'm so dizzy...* Misty eyes blurred and she trippd over a log.

"Misty? Are you okay? Misty!" Ash panicked as he caught her. She looked up at him and then blacked out (or in the older Pokemon games such as red, "She whited out")

Ash rushed into camp with Misty in his arms.

"Ash, don't tell me you were so awful that you made her faint!"

"No! of course not! I'm not like you! She just like collapsed! Does anybody have an extra sleeping bag?"

"Nope. Nurse Joy didn't. All she has is blankets."

"Then she'll sleep in my sleeping bag!" Ash declared as he knelt down and slipped her into the bag. He brushed the hair away from her face andd felt her forehead. She was burning up. Ash ran and got a wet towel and laid it on her head.

"Where are you going to sleep, Ash? Your bag's taken and..."

"On the ground, next to her. I'm not leaving her side."

He laid down next to her, watching her until he fell asleep.

Yes, I must be the luckiest girl in the world. I really do have wonderful, awesome friends.

Boy I am really terrible. You can tell I'm getting obsessed with Fruits Basket because I used one or two of the lines from the books and movies and Misty (When she's being all flustered) if you haven't noticed, was acting alot like Tohru Honda (Tohru-kun, Handa-san etc) But... heh... I'm not the writer (ok so tecnicly I am) I'm just the recorder! They do. I write.

[SPOIL]A little "preview"- wel... what shall I say... Well, You know Kisa from Fruits Basket? Well, a character like her is coming! If you haven't heard over her, hey you've got a computer! look her up! But she's really cute and shy and stuff so... look forward to chapter 8![/SPOIL]

PLEASE REVIEW AND REPLY! I'm done with this chapter. Nothing's stopping you! Seriously! If you like this part so far, PLEASE pm me! (Please be at least a bit supporting. None of this "You waste my time!" or anything!) Thank you

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Very nice so far. Like mindripper said, a few errors but that's okay. Try to fix those but do continue. ^_^

Carina

Plasbad!!
I really enjoyed that! Especially the bashing-Tracey-with-mallets part, not that I hate Tracey or anything...but it was really funny. lol Poor guy!

"C'mon you flirters!" Called Tracey.
LOL He was asking for it! :D

Jus make sure that when someone's saying something, that you let us know which character is saying it, e.g like this part
Ash rushed into camp with Misty in his arms.

"Ash, don't tell me you were so awful that you made her faint!"

But like I said, it was really good! Thanks for PM-ing me, and I can't wait for the next chap!

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Well like you said, I couldn't figure out who would be best to say some lines, so... well... I guess I just decided to leave it up to your guy's imaginations! You think it's Tracey? Fine! It's Tracey! You think it's Brock? Ok then! Am I being too terrible with the Fruits basket lines? like
[SPOIL]"I'm not like you!"
"If you two are going to make out, do it elsewhere"
the whole "hotts part" like when Momiji's all "Kyo's got the hotts!"
You notice how Ash cant stand to see a girl cry like Kyo
Ash- "Please Dont Cry!" Kyo- "Doooont cry!" Kyo- "ok, why are you crying?"
and the whole remodling bit like Tohru/Misty. You can really tell I like D.N Angel and Case Closed (ok well not yet) and I did put a line in from Yugio... somthing having to so with smelling like boys... NO OFFENSE! some boys smell awesome! but My says somthing like "Just because you travel with guys doesn't mean you have to smell like them" to Tea.[/SPOIL] Anywho, I'm writing notes on the next chapter and it's going to rock! pm me if you want some good spoilers!

M

mindripper

Not bad at all. You advanced the plot pretty well, and there were a few nice touches. I liked the usage of seperate lines for trains of thought. Nice one there.

However, there are still a few errors (not important), and a lot of speech! Action speaks louder than words, and you should have more descriptive text! Also, there was this long paragraph of speech, break it up! Allow the story to flow more smoothly.

Yup, take care and will be back for enxt one. :)

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Sorry about all the "speech." but I don't want it to sound toooooo narrated or somthing (right?) Like, "He did this." "he did that" And plus, who in real life zips their mouth closed? And everybody here says to me stuff like that "If you cant get a point across, don't bother doing anything" which I don't think is a very good perspective! But just try and work with me? I'll just try and make the speech more broken up.
In General
Anybody like anything? even the tinest "I like this" will help me. PLEASE SUPPORT!! once people tell me what they like, not what they dont like, I can put what you like in. Make sense? So instead of "I dont like so much talk," say somthing like "I really like this part but you should try putting a little more action in this certain part."

Thank you very much for your advice Look forward to chapter 8!!!

Nice chapter Mysteria Pearl! I got confused in some parts, but I get it now.

As they were walking side by side, he took Misty's hand. She snuck a glance at him. And he, her. They both blushed furiously as their glances met.
Oh, I loved this part. I bet they looked cute!!

Daisy, lily, Violet and Misty all shared a mother but Misty's sisters' father wasn't Misty's. Misty's dad, he ran the gym, married Misty's mom but the sisters wern't happy about it. One day their mother accidentally drown and Misty and her friends Keuyu and Sheath found her. Misty's sisters blamed their mothers death on Misty's father and locked him, and accidentally Sheath, in a room filled with wild grass types..." he took a breath,
"Misty broke in and found her father dead and Sheath was nowhere to be seen. Misty's sisters got nicer but took over the C.C. gym and Keuyu moved here and started a gym of his own and now while remodling is being done on Misty's gym, she's supposed to stay with this Keuyu guy." He panted.

Wow, Ash really talked fast here. I felt sorry for Misty, finding her dad death must be shocking. Poor Mist.

"May? Is that you? Ash? Bock? Trac..." She stopped midsentence as her eyes grew wide with horror. She looked up to the open top of the shower. Staring down at her was the biggest spinarac she had ever seen. It was giant.

She backed up and took a towel and wrapped it asround herself. She tried to scream, but no sound would come out of her mouth. She looked up at the spinaraq unable to move, paralyzed with fear. It turned its head and looked down at her. That was IT! She couldn't take it. She screamed. (You know, I still cant hear.)

Ok, this part scares me, I'm feeling shivers going up and down my spine. I really hate bug specially spiders. I, like Misty, have a thing for bugs, something when I see a bug I just can't move, or shout. I understand what she must had felt.

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
yeah... me too.... that's why I didn't write too much about the incects because I give myself the bergeebers! *shiver!* I got aracniphobia and all that so I HATE bugs! Ick! [SPOIL]Once I found a *gulp* daddy-long-legs in my sweater and a redish one crawling up my leg. Not to mention the time I found a turanchula (no idea how to spell that cuz I don't pay attention in science "aracnid week") on the only path to school.[/SPOIL] AHHH! wow. I just scared myself. Anyway, enough about me! Anybody got a really great fic? I'd lovvve to read it! (In all honestly my hand hurt from typing so much today.)

Last edited:

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
heheh. sorry. i'll go edit. :D Just trying to get a point across. bugs ick. There was an earwig... uh... never mind.... :D Anyway I'm totally pumped about this next chapter! Yay! as soon as I get a few more replies, I'll start to write it!

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
As I said in my PM, not bad. The plot is original, to say the least. The appearance of Joy Jr. makes for one of those 'questioning the ways of life' things. Can a Joy be someone besides a Pokémon nurse? Can she have [natural] blue hair?

You're bringing in a Kisa? Aw...and I actually didn't really notice the Furuba lines myself...though you could find some of those lines anywhere, no?

I await s'more of the story...and politely suggest maybe running a chapter through a spell check sometime, or perhaps a bit less dialogue. Otherwise, very good. ^^ Later!

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Chapter 8

well, actually, I didn't notice me putting in the furuba lines either. Someone (I am keeping them annoymous) told me. I guess it was just habbital. Later there'll be a whole part for Joy jr. You know, the story. Yep she does have natural blue hair. Don' know how but she does. If anyonw would like the story (fyi) of Joy jr, pm me. But no, I'm not bringing in kisa herself, I don't own her or anything. But *sigh* if you want to know who "Kisa" will be, pm me.

I've been requested to do this.

Joy jr.
8 yrs old.
Blue hair
3"10'
shoe size= 1
hair style= braids that curl up at the ends

Max
8 1/2 years ols
greenish black shaggy hair
3"5'
shoe size= 1

Ash
Now 15 1/2 years old
black spiky hair
Now 5"7'
shoe size= 10

Misty
Now 15 3/4 years old
Redish orange /soft/ back-length hair
Now 5"5'
Shoe size= 6

Tracey
Now 16 years own
Greenish black shaggy hair
Now 6"3'
shoe size= 11

Brock
now 17 years old
dark brown way gelled spiky hair
Now 6"5'
shoe size= don't even wanna know

May
Now 13 years old
light brown pig tails
Now 5"1'
shoe size= 4

Drew
Now 14 years old
Bright green fluffily shaggy hair
Now 5"3'
show size= 9

gosh that took awhile. I had to find a tape measure. anyway, as soon as I get a snack I'll start on chapter 8 yay!

Chapter 8 is here! yay! okay! Here goes! this is gonna be between pg and pg 13 (again) so hold on to your hats!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 8

Ash woke up with a start in the middle of the night. He opened his eyes and was staring straight into Misty's sleeping face.

*What the...?* he tucked her long tresses behind her ear.
*O yeah... she fainted...* He hesitantly put his bare arm around her waist (in the sleeping bag)

At about the same time Tracey was stirring. He rolled over and saw Ash (and Misty) in his current position.

*I knew it. He does like her. And I'm betting he always has... darnit.* He glanced at his watch.

5:18 am

*I'll go take a shower.* he thought as he stood, glancing once more at "you know who" and walked off to the showers.

Ash heavily breathed in and smelled a heavenly (flowery) scent. His snapped awake. He hadn't even remembered falling asleep... with his arm around Misty. He carefully lifted his arm off of Misty and sat up and looked at his watch.

5:34 am

*Geez. Why do I have to be up...* he stopped midthought as he saw Tracey's sleeping bag without Tracey in it.

*Crud. If he saw, I may never hear the end of this.*
He stood up and stretched. Ash's stomach growled.
*you think after five helpings of Brocks food, I'd be stuffed.* He took a granola bar out of his backpack and sat down next to "Sleeping Beauty" to eat it. He stuffed the bar away as he usually did and just sat, watching Misty.

~~~~~~~~~~~Misty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ash

~~~~~~Tracey~~~~~~~~Brock

Max~~~Nurse Joy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Joy jr.
Anyway back to the story

Brock yawned and opened his eyes (okay, that doesn't really make sense, does it? Can he even open his eyes?) and without a thought, got up and went to prepare breakfast.

"Hey May, you up?"

May opened an eye and looked into Drew's eyes.

"Yup. I don't have a watch. What time is it?"

they sat up and Drew looked at his watch.

6:26 am.

"So? what time?

"Six thirty. You up for some breakfast?"

"Sure!" She smiled as Drew helped her up and they went to get some food.

Nurse Joy awoke and sat up.

"Joy. Joy dear. Wake up! You too Max." She looked at her watch,

"It's almost six forty. Wake up, sweetie." She said nudging Joy jr. Max sat up on the other side of Nurse Joy

"I smell food. Must eat! hahahaha!" He got up and ran off (running into Tracey, who just emerged from the shower) to the food. Joy Jr blinked.

"Joyie? Are you awake?" Asked Nurse Joy.

"Yeah" She said before yawning.

"C'mon," Nurse Joy said to her daughter,
"Or we wont get to the food in time before it's all eaten up."

"Okeydokey!" Joy Jr. and her mother went to get some of the delicious food that Brock had prepared.

Drew took another bite of pancakes,
"I think I'll go take my shower now. I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long or we'll never find team rocket and my Pokemon."

"Yeah, okay,"He said throwing away his paper plate and walking away into the woods.

Misty drifted out of her sleep and lazily blinked in the sunlight.

"Misty? Misty are you okay?"

Misty looked up into Ash's worried face and realized she was in his sleeping bag.

"Wha?! How did I get here?" She said sitting up.

"You fainted and I let you sleep in my sleeping bag."

Misty blushed,
"I'm soooo sorry! I didn't mean to! I... I..."

Ash took her shaking hand, noticing how cold it was.

"I'm just glad you're okay. Once you were out, you were out."

"Th... thank you for caring about me... It was really thoughtful of you..."

Ash turned a deep red as he stood up, still holding her hand,
"I.. I... you look hungry... uh... let's get somthing to eat." He helped her up by the hand,
"I smell Brock making pancakes..."

the Pokemon are quite disturbed

Ash looked into the sky.
"Hey Tracey, is it just me, or is the sky really overcast?"

"Your right Ash. It's like night time..." Said Misty looking into the blackness.

"It was light earlier... I wonder what happened?..." Tracey said aloud, taking another mouthful of pancakes and stuffing it in his mouth.

Drew walked up, drying his hair with a towel,

"What's up with the sky and where's May?"

"Sky, dont know. May, pigging out over there." Max said, pointing to a burnt out fire. May sat there with her back to a tree, looking at the sky.

"Oh good. You're out of the shower. I'm next." said Brock, popping out of nowhere and walking off.

sweatdrop

"Oh! I just remembered!" Misty randomly cried.

A round of "Yes?" was followed.

"Uh... nothing... I'll be right back." Said Misty, putting down her plate and getting up. She walked up over to May (who was again "dreamily" chatting with Drew about nothing in particular)

"May, I forgot to ask you for my contest ribbon. Can I please have it?"

"Uh... yah... sure... I guess." she said taking the ribbon out of her hip-pack (fanny-pac) and staring at it for a few seconds.

"Hey Misty, how many ribbons do you have?"

Misty reached into her cape and pulled out a case and opened it and handed it to May.

"If you mean in this country, I have eighteen, including this one. But in the past six monthes, in all of Jhoto I've won sixty. So that, including my almost twenty, I've got bout eighty. How many do you have May?"

May's mouth had already almost fallen off her face,
"Well... I've... won... ten... How did you get so many ribbons in so little time?"

"O well I switch off between diving, shows and contests. I just won another diving contest yesterday." Misty said cooly as she took the ribbon from May.

"W... What? How many diving competitions have you won?"

"You know how much 75% of two hundred is?"

"A hundred fifty."

Misty winked and did a pose,
"You betcha! Anyway, i'm gonna go back and get some breakfast. Bye!" She said, skipping off back towards Ash and friends.

"Crud that's alot." Drew said aloud

"Yeah... she must be real busy."

Brock walked into the camp with flat, wet hair (let me tell you, he looked... funky)

"We better get going, guys." He looked up at the sky,
"What's with the sky?"

"I don't know." Said Nurse Joy, walking up.
"I've never seen anything like it before."

"Hey Mist, do you mind if I use one of your pokemon and go up and take a look?" Ash said turning to Misty.

"Don't you have Noctowl or Tailow with you?"

Ash nervously sweatdropped,
"Uh... well, no actually... I..."

"Gotcha. But you have to take me with you."

Ash looked at her. He never remembered Misty being interested in anything strange... of course... he never really noticed... besides... that was like years ago... right?

"C'mon out! Number 204! Draga!" Misty cried, opening her cape. for a few seconds, light drowned everything out. A beautiful dragonaire appeared in front of them and Misty hopped on.

"C'mon Ash." Ash hopped on behind Misty and put his arms around her waist.

"Draga. Go up in the sky so we can see what's going on up there." Draga weightlessly acended up towards the sky.

Misty looked up and began to see shapes in the sky. Those dark groups wern't clouds... they were pokemon. Hundreds of flying Pokemon.

She gasped,
"Ash... Look..."

"What the...? Where are they all going?"

"I don't know but I think we should follow them."

"Okay."
Misty looked down back to the ground,
"Guys! It's all Pokemon up here! Somthing's wrong! Maybe we should folow them!"

"You two go ahead! We'll pack up and be right behind you!"

"Would you like my little Perogi to come along with you and help?" Misty called down.

*little? O well. Peroga... or whatever can't be too much trouble.* Thought Brock.

"Uh... Sure! We could use a little help carrying some stuff!" He called up to Misty.
"Okay! Here she comes! Come on out Perogi! Number one hundred!" She opened her came and in front of Brock materalized a humongous Ninetails. Not like five feet, more like fifty feet.

"Help My friends Perogi! Do what they say!" Misty called down (or rather straight across to) the giant Ninetails.

"Bye-bye guys!" She callled down to our heroes as she and Ash flew away on Draga.

The "trio" flew on towards the horizon. (okay, if you could tell if there was a horizon at all.)

"Dont 'cha think we should be looking for Team Rocket and Piccachu?" Ash asked looking around in the never ending black.

"I think Team Rocket has somthing to do with this."

"I..." Suddenly a bolt of purple light thrashed down at them, knowking Ash off of Draga and down, far down to the ground.

"Ash! Ash! Go down Draga! Now!" Misty cried, uncoordinated. She faintly thought that she heard someone call her name from far above, but she didn't care. She just needed to find Ash.

Misty finally spotted him, limp and crumpled on the ground.

"oh no..."

*he cant be... please no.... please..."

She landed Draga and ran to Ash's side, throwing herself down beside him, shaking him.

"Ash! Please! You cant be.... Ash! Please wake up! Help! Anyone!" She called into the sky. But she realized as soon as the words came out of her mouth, that nobody was around to hear her yell.

"Please.... someone... help." She began to sob and laid her head on Ash's chest, not stopping her sobbing long enough to listen and see if Ash was breathing.

"So this is it... This is how it ends..." She took a shaky breath,
"Ash... I..."

"Misty? Is that you?" Asked a voice from above her head. She looked up at the tall thin boy with tanish skin, dark lashes, blonde hair and blue eyes who was dripping with rain (she hadn't even realized in her drama that it was raining.) She looked into the sky as the boy helped her up. No longer was the sky filled with Pokemon. They had been replaced by clouds.

"Misty? Who's that?" The boy asked.

"I... I don't know what happened... Ash... he... Who are you?"
He looked hurt,
"Don't you remember your best friend? It's me. Keuyu."

Her eyes widened.

"Keu??? You have to help me! Ash is unconcious and just a second ago the sky was filled with Pokemon! I... I..."

"Hold on, Mi." He hugged her,
"It's gonna be okay." He released her,
"Do you have any flying Pokemon with..." She pointed to Draga.

"Okay, Mi. Hop on. I'll get your boyfriend."

Misty turned bright red.

"B... boyfriend?" She stumbled as she climbed onto Draga.

"Course. Why else would you two be travling alone together?" He asked, picking up Ash and walking over to the Dragonaire.

"I... We were with some other friends, Two Nurse Joys, Brock, Tracey, May, Drew, and Max but they had us follow the Pokemon in the sky and now they're gone... It's like they all dissapeared..." She took Ash from Keuyu and sat him down in front of her, laying his head on her chest. She put her arms around his waist,

"He'll be okay, right?"

Keuyu got on Draga in front of Ash,

"He'll be fine but there aren't any human hospitals anywhere around here, so I think what we should do is go to my gym, it's just West of here, and call your Nurse Joy's and have them come there."

''Okay. C'mon Draga, we need to get Ash somewhere he can rest." She looked down at Ash,

*Please be okay, Ash...* She held him closer.
*I don't know what I would do if you wern't..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Brock, looky! The black in the sky is gone!"Joy said, pulling on Brock's pant leg.

Brock looked up.
"Yeah... that is odd... Maybe we should try and find Misty and Ash."

"Nine! Ninetails!" Brock and Tracey both struck and Animaic pose as Perogi snuck up behind them,

"Don't do that!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Misty looked up (wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up) at the hunormous (humongous + enormous) Gym in front of them.

"Th... this is yours?"

"Uh... Now it's yours too, Mi. Now that you're going to be living here and all. C'mon." Said Keuyu, heading inside (carrying Ash)

"Return Draga." Misty said opening her cape and calling back Draga. Then she followed Keuyu into the gigantic gym.

"Mi? You okay?"

"H... How did you get this built...? I mean... my sisters inherited all of..."

"Our parent's money? Yeah. i know. I have proof and my best friend and I are wittnesses. Add up? We're old enough to speak up now and your sisters are afraid. They just... well... sent me a small portion of my rightful inheritance so I just built this gym... Do you like it?"

Misty looked around. Above them was a huge dome ceiling and the floor and all the walls were made of marble. There were sofa's with satin cushions. And that was just the lobby.

"We can bring your friend Ash to a room I kept for emergincies. It has some medical supplies and then we can call your Joys if he doesn't wake up soon. Oh and I have tons to show you! We have lotts to catch up on!" Keuyu said as Misty followed him into a plain room. She looked around. Just a bed with royal purple covers and a window, looking out into a rose garden.
Keuyu interupted her thoughts,

"Don't worry. This isn't one of the guest rooms. Now that I think about it, this is the only room that isn't specially furnished." He finished as he set Ash down on the bed.

"Is that... so..." Keuyu put an air mask on Ash's face and turned to Misty excitedly,

"Oh! I have so much to show you! I was so happy when your sisters called and asked me to let you help with the gym! I even prepared a special suite all for you! I'm so excited! Would you like to see it?"

Misty looked at Ash,
"Can You first help me get in touch with the Joy's?"
"Guys. I have a bad feeling about this. Ash and Misty should be back by now." Max said looking into the sky (of course seeing no sign of them)

Nurse Joy and Joy Jr. had taken the supplies and the motor scooter and went ahead to try and find our two heroes and left Max, May, Drew, Brock and Tracey on foot.

"I think we should split up." Said May, coming out of nowhere.

"Yeah, May you're right. You go with Drew and try and find Team Rocket and We'll go after the Joys and try to find Misty and Ash."

"Agreed" Tracey said.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." Said Drew.

"Okay. Whatever Drew thinks!" (okay I think we can figure out who that was)

"Haha! Yay! I get to go with Brock and Traceyyyyyyyyy!" Max cried hopping around.

Sweatdrop.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Could you pretty please tell me if two Joys and some other guys checked back yet? Oh, will you check, please?" Misty asked sweetly over the phone. Keuyu gagged and had to hold a hand over his mouth in order not to crack up.

"Really? Okay... could you perhaps ask someone to watch for them. Just look for a Nurse joy who's being accompionied by a little girl who has blue hair that's about four feet tall? Tell them that Miss Misty Waters is looking for them at the Gym and Ash needs urgent medical attention? Thnk you!" She finished sweetly and hanging up the picture phone.

"So, Princess Mi, would you like to go see your suite?" He said bowing.

"Oh Yes! Of course! But then can we check on Ash?"

"It would be my pleaseure to do whatever you want, or somthing, right?" He said, offering her an arm. Misty took his arm and Keuyu led her out of the lobby and into an elevator

Corny elevator music

The elevator doors opened on the 10th floor (ya big I know) and walked her down the hall to giant double doors.

"Are you ready, my Belle Mi?"

Misty nodded and Keuyu took her hand and with the other, he pushed open the doors.

Misty stood in awe looking in the beautiful suite. A whole wall was almost completly covered with windows that had doors that led to a balcony looking over the water habitats. The window had royal blue and purple silk and satin curtins with gold trim. In the middle of the room there was a canopy king sized bed draped with the same royal colors and the dark cherry oak wook had gold (real gold) trim. The floor was marble and around the room there were a few fluffy carpets. Covering two whole walls (here's the best part!) was a huge tank filled with water but it also had mini land islands. The tank was a good ten feet thick too. Hanging from the ceiling was a huge golden chandelier and on the last remaining wall was a huge wardrobe and mirror. The wall and the ceiling were marble-patterned purple and blue and gold. On the last wall were to large and square objects covered by a white sheet.

"What's that?" Asked Misty, once she floated back down to reality, pointing to the sheet covered object.

"Here." He said, drawing her over closer. He gripped one the sheets by the edge and pulled it away. It was a huge portrait of Misty's parents.

"H... how... did you...? Mother... F... Father..."

Keuyu took her hand,
"I painted it myself. I hope you like it."

"I... I do... It's lovely..."

"You haven't seen the half of it." He took the other sheet and pulled it away. Next to Misty's parent's painting was a portrait of a little girl with shoulder length green hair and golden eyes and an adorible little smile.

"Sheath."

"I... this took me awhile to paint so... I was hoping you'd like it in your room.

Misty looked at Keuyu and for the first time realizing the sad look on his face.

"It's gorgeous! This is all really too much! I feel like a Queen! I... I'm sorry about Sheath but..."

Keuyu brightened,
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Here! I got this in the mail and I think Sheathy is still alive!" He pulled a crinkled note out of his pocket and handed it to Misty.

She is here. He who comes looking for her without the right price wont get her. Either you come or you will never see her again. A reward of 20,000,000,000 would be fair, correct? This note may be late, and we here apoligize for that but you lost touch and we couldn't find you like a needle in a haystack. Help will not be necessary if you know what we mean if cops are involved, you'll never see her again.

"Who would... Why would..." Keuyu shook his head,
"I don't know. I've tried everything but I just cant trace it. I got the note in the mail about two weeks ago. I'm just glad to have a clue. Before I thought she was..."

"Gone?"

"Yeah... gone. But don't worry about that. Officer Jenny already knows and has a copy. So come with me, there's more for you.

On the one solid wall, there were two sets of double doors.

"Door one or door two?" Asked Keuyu bowing.

"Uh... One?" Keuyu walked over to the first doors and opened them wide,
"As you wish, Mi."

Misty walked through the double doors. Before her was a huge bathroom. The marble and gold-studded bathtub was at least six feet long and five feet wide and sloping down from two feet down to four feet. The whole ceiling was a window, looking up into the sky. The floor was made of blueish marble and there was a standing shower made of stain glass picturing water pokemon. Not to mention having gold and silver nobbs and spiggots and such. Then there was a whole counted made of light pink marble and had two sinks carved in with gold handles.

"Wow... It's so gorgeous."

"A gorgeous palace for a gorgeous princess. I'm pleased you like it." Misty blushed.

"OH! Please come and see what's in room two!" Keuyu said as he excitedly pulled Misty out of the bathroom and to the second set of doors.

"Go ahead! Open them! Open them!" Misty pulled open the doors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where should we look?" Asked May, pushing branches away from her face.

"Where would a Team Rocket hideout be?"

"I don't knoooo..." May stopped short as her face smacked into a branch.

"May! Are you okay?" Drew asked as he caught her and hugged her to him.

"Yeah... I'm okay now.... but we should be looking for the hideout... somewhere hidden, untrackible, someplace..."

"Like that?" Asked Drew pointing over a cliff to a large grew building.

"Holy..! Yeah, tha'd be it. C'mon!" She pulled Drew to the edge of the ledge and laid down and pulled Drew down with her.

The whole compound was crawling with Team Rocket Thugs and was probbably strung with trip wires and lazers.

"How do we get in?" Whispered May.

Drew looked around and spotted a small cement building off to the side guarded only by two.
"There. Knock out those guards and take their uniforms. then we can get in no problem."

"Uh, Drew. One problem. Look down." She said pointing. Drew looked down. Way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down.

"Th... That must be a hundred feet." May looked him in the eye.

"We'll have to scale it. But... I can't climb." May embarassed said.

"That's fine get on."

May blushed,
"Come again?" She studdered.

"Get on my back. I can climb down from her. piece of cake."

"I... I couldn't... I'm much to heavy! And I don't want to trouble you!"

"Oh, May. I'll be fine. Now climb on he said motioning to his back.

"Uh.." She timidly got on Drew's back and Drew swung himself and May over the edge. May clung for dear life around Drew's neck and he kept his left arm around her legs.

"It's okay. You can open your eyes now." May timidly opened her eyes and the pair slowly decended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We're lost arn't we." Asked Max sarcasticly.

"Yup." Our two other special heroes, Tracey and Brock answered.

"Aren't we supposed to be headed for town?"

"Yup."
~~~~~~
Misty looked into the room. It was so beautiful. It had a mini kitchen half with green marble floors and counters and walls and the other half was... get this... a swimming pool.

"It goes down to ten feet." keuyu told her.

Above the pool was a loft with couches and a huge Jukebox. Did I mention that two walls were windows looking out over the water Pokemon and the third was a giant Tv? Hm... must of slipped my mind. XD

"Wow... This is so... much... I love it! Thank you!" She said hugging Keuyu.

"Anything for you, Mi." He said as Misty released him.

"Thank you once again, but could I please go back to Ash now? In case he wakes up and doesn't know where he is."

"Of course, Mi. You may go back to your boyfriend. I'll leave you two alone. I'm sure my... our assistant need help at the gym," He sighed,
"George never was very good."

Misty turned bright red as Keuyu took her out of her room and to the elevator.

"He... He's not my boyfriend! I... I..."

Keuyu put up his hand,
"Just pullin' your leg. Here we are." The elevator dinged as they reached the first foor.

"Oh... Um, thanks Keu. bye!" She said, skipping out of the elevator and into Ash's room and sitting down.

"Lucky Ash." Keuyu said smiling. The elevator doors closed and he punched in 2.

I'm loving this chapter! Max is so hilarious! I just ADORE him to death! (Kay I admit it I love all the guys to death!) Please leave a review! Thanks!
Ash or Keuyu? Hmmm. PM Me and tell me who you want to end up with Misty. Who do you like? I'll put the results on l8er!Anyway, please don't ask for more narration and less talk because I'm trying to add more of that. If you just cant stand it, I've got one solution. DONT read it. Anyway! Bisbald! Well I'm done with this chapter! Check page 3 for the 9th chapter! Yay!

Last edited:

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
Once again a pretty darn good chapter. The info-stat thing at the beginning was informative; I hadn't a clue Joy Jr. was so young. Thanks for adding that in, and that map-out of the sleeping arrangements.

Misty seems to have turned more towards the perfect side of life...makes one wonder what happened to her to have given her the opportunity and skills to be so good so fast.

Also, I wonder what the design is for the contests and the final competition, seeing that yours is dramatically different from what the anime has. Perhaps a bit of info next chapter, or something?

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
Yup! If you don't mind though, I'm going to continue up there okay?

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
Mysteria Pearl said:
Yup! If you don't mind though, I'm going to continue up there okay?
Not a problem for me; I'll reread later then?

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
okay! Thanks for stopping by!

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Wow, you certainly improved from the last time I've read your chapters! You're getting much better with the plotline since it's very unique. ^^

I loved all of the shippy moments, especially the one when Ash and Misty knocked Tracey with the traditional mallet. XD When Ash was getting the buttons for Misty, I couldn't help but go "aww!"

I think Keuyu is trying to hook up with Misty but that's just me. I also think that Ash will get super jealous of him saying compliments to Misty. ^^ I'm going to enjoy that. ^_~

Anyway, I haven't noticed the lines of Furuba but I love the manga! ^^

Can't wait for the next chapter and keep at it!

~~*Mist*~~