• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Caption Contest - Can it get any more new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom4

OMGWTFBBQ.
Patrick Star (off-screen): WE SHOULD TAKE WALRUS POWER SUPPLY AND PUSH HIM SOMEWHERES ELSE!
D911: That's a GREAT idea!
Patrick (off-screen): PUSH!!!!
~~~
This contest ends January 2, 2010. Now let's get captioning before I announce my big news!

Me: Umg... it ended almost a year ago...
~~~
Kingler with robot head: TRANSFORMERS!!!
Everyone: SHUT UP!!!
Kingler with robot head:Buh duh duh, buh duh.
~~~
Oak: This tea is really FAIL! But this pear is truly DELICIOUS!! *OMNOMPEARNOM*

Last edited:

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Silver: This is a much better ride than Reshiram.
~~~
ROB: PLEASE REMOVE YOUR CLAWS FROM MY BATTERY COMPARTME- *powers down*
~~~
Chatot: What, what? Oh, man, this is not good. Not good at all. I gotta tell the Guildmaster!
Guildmaster: Yay, friendly Perfect Apple friends!
Chatot: Guildmaster? Oh, snap, he's been brainwashed! I gotta tell Charmander!
Charmander: So if we buy your product now, you'll double the offer for free?
Deoxys911: That's right, get two Perfect Apples for the price of one, but only if you order today!
Chatot: Not Charmander, too! I gotta tell Prof. Oak!
Prof. Oak: Yes, I totally belong in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Lugia: Hi ho Silver! AWAY!
Silver: I'm riding you.
----------------

Prof. Oak: And here we are observing the natural life of pokemon....wait...why is that one dressed in overalls and a green hat? And that one has a sign for a head....

---------------

Luigi: Hey, you are on-a the property of my newest game, Luigi's Resort.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
Contest closed! Before we begin with announcing the winners of last week, though, let's get to that announcement I mentioned:

It was almost three years ago, in The New Caption Contest thread. Abandoned, lost, in search of a hero. Little did anyone know that one brave man would soon step up to defend, protect, and continue all that TCC stood for. This brave hero of heroes name was... Deoxys911! Now, the time has finally come. All great (or not so great) things must come to an end, and there is a time and place for everything. This, is my time. Time to say goodbye. The end of an era is near, and it is approaching even as you read this (Unless you're some crazy future person reading these words from a distant time!). I've had a good run, but admit it: I've overstayed my welcome, anyway. My pictures had a unique charm, at one point, but anymore, who really cares that much for them? My fans have left me, my co-owners abandoned me, submissions have dwindled down to a slow trickle almost every week. It was nice while it lasted, but I know when to call it quits. The time has come to pass the reigns on to a new artist. Someone who can handle the weekly spriting, someone who can handle the judging, someone who can handle the art of Caption. Is it you? Perhaps the next artist is reading this, right now. In fact, I'd bet money on him or her being closer than any of us would ever expect... However, we still have a while for all of that to be settled! Hey, I'm not done quite yet! I still have a little bit of artistic drive left in me, and I'll hold on until the bitter end! It's not over until it's over! And it won't be over until I say so! So, that brings up the question: When will it all be over? Well, I'll let you know in a way that's a bit more artistic than just plain words...
021811.png

Yes, this is really it. This is really the real end. The end of the era of D911. I've had three great, truly wonderful years making pictures for you guys, but soon, I will finally move on. However, let's try to stay on the positive side of things here, for now!

Without further ado, the first Caption Contest winners of the new year, 2011, are as follows:
1P.png

First Place:
Prof. Oak: And here we are observing the natural life of pokemon....wait...why is that one dressed in overalls and a green hat? And that one has a sign for a head....
2P.png

Second Place:
Chatot: What, what? Oh, man, this is not good. Not good at all. I gotta tell the Guildmaster!
Guildmaster: Yay, friendly Perfect Apple friends!
Chatot: Guildmaster? Oh, snap, he's been brainwashed! I gotta tell Charmander!
Charmander: So if we buy your product now, you'll double the offer for free?
Deoxys911: That's right, get two Perfect Apples for the price of one, but only if you order today!
Chatot: Not Charmander, too! I gotta tell Prof. Oak!
Prof. Oak: Yes, I totally belong in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
MC.png

Most Creative:
Chatot: Guildmaster Wigglytuff, I think we got an Isshu...
MR1.png

Most Random:
Oak: This tea is really FAIL! But this pear is truly DELICIOUS!! *OMNOMPEARNOM*
Congratulations, people taking home a win! Now let's see that first new picture (of the last few):
Inspection.png

This contest ends on January 9, 2011. Now let's get captioning before Giovanni and I both run away from our positions!

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Lead Meowth: Ah, Captioning team team. I see you are going to halt productioning of the captioning! Meowths! Attack!

Team Rocket Grunts: Use your Tommyguns!
Persian: Pats please. I wish to have one final ounce of pleasure making Meowth Jealous of my position.
Golbat: Are you serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS, DOGGONE MAN. We cannot defeat that many Meowths! They fire spikes at u- OOF!

D911: Maybe, I uh....Shouldn't have done that. *Walks away quietly*

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That's depressing... this is one of the few active threads I'm subscribed to... Suppose I could try, but we already saw how my photo caption thread went....

~~~

This would be a caption... if Mace was not a mindless Meowth drone who can't think...

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
R.I.P. D911, we hardly knew ye. Though I have a project I've been wanting to work on, you all probably heard about it once from me, but I only remember talking with Cybermew with it.
-------------
Grimer: Derp, derp, derp.
Sandslash: *gasp* He did not.
Grimer: Derp, derp, derp
Sandslash: That's what my boyfriend did to me as well.
--------------
Giovanni: We will be stepping into a new era. The era of Meowth.
--------------
Rattata: I love you.
Rocket Grunt: *steps back*
Rattata: No, I really do love you.
Rocket Grunt: *Panicky* *steps back more hastily*
Rattata: I really really do.
Rocket Grunt: *Turns to run away*
Text Box: Couldn't run.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Giovanni: *facepalm* YOU IDIOTS! MOVE BACK! YOURE NOT COVERING THE 'R' YET!
Persian Next to Giovanni: Geezus. >.> *thinks* oh boy... i hope he doesnt turn around >.<
Giovanni: *turns around* FFFFFFUUUUUU-
Giovanni suddenly turns into Dr. Octogonapus and fires his laser, annhilating every living thing within a 10 mile radius.

~~~~~~

Giovanni: I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
Persian in crowd: *shouts* YOU SUCK!
Giovanni: ;-;

~~~~~~~

D911: *spits* This tea is terrible if I do say so myself
Oak (offscreen): WTF! That tea is AWESOME!

~~~~~~

Giovanni: D911 was an awesome guy. He was a true artist. Thats why he'dWANTEDMETOFIREMAHLAZAH!!!!!
Grunt: What the hell! He's already done this in the other caption!
Me: Yes everyone. I have defied the laws of the squiggly line.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Giovanni: *facepalm* YOU IDIOTS! MOVE BACK! YOURE NOT COVERING THE 'R' YET!
Persian Next to Giovanni: Geezus. >.> *thinks* oh boy... i hope he doesnt turn around >.<
Giovanni: *turns around* FFFFFFUUUUUU-
Giovanni suddenly turns into Dr. Octogonapus and fires his laser, annhilating every living thing within a 10 mile radius.

~~~~~~

Giovanni: I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
Persian in crowd: *shouts* YOU SUCK!
Giovanni: ;-;

~~~~~~~

D911: *spits* This tea is terrible if I do say so myself
Oak (offscreen): WTF! That tea is AWESOME!

~~~~~~

Giovanni: D911 was an awesome guy. He was a true artist. Thats why he'dWANTEDMETOFIREMAHLAZAH!!!!!
Grunt: What the hell! He's already done this in the other caption!
Me: Yes everyone. I have defied the laws of the squiggly line.

Fingers crossed ^.^

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
My fans have left me, my co-owners abandoned me, submissions have dwindled down to a slow trickle almost every week.

Aw, now I feel guilty. I've just been watching from afar recently.

Fortunately, as a british citizen I know the 2nd of the 18th doesn't exist, and you are just bluffing.

The time has come to pass the reigns on to a new artist. Someone who can handle the weekly spriting, someone who can handle the judging, someone who can handle the art of Caption. Is it you? Perhaps the next artist is reading this, right now. In fact, I'd bet money on him or her being closer than any of us would ever expect...

This bit caught my interest, as I have done an image before, and I reckon I could at least partially carry the torch. I'm sure if we can't actually find one permeanant artist, we could have a collaborative rota, taking turns. I could help, VampirateMace I believe has tried his/her hand at this before, and Surfer Treecko is clinically insane, so I'm sure he'd be good at this.

Anyway, for old times sake:
-
Rocket Grunt: I heard from that Joey that Ratatta is the most powerful Pokemon known to man! We can't lose!
-
Giovanni: Modest... Timid... Bold... Quiet... No. None of these Meowth are the right nature. Release them and fetch me more.
Grunt: But why?
Giovanni: I'm fed up of this evil business. I wanna play little cup.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Caption: What happens when Jessie and James decided to send Meowth to the Day Care.

Mushroom4

OMGWTFBBQ.
Giovanni: Persian! Did you see that Rich Boy's Persian AGAIN? And have sex with it AGAIN?!
Persian: Meow.
~~~
Me: First place, nope. Second, Nope. Creative, no... Random? YES!!!!!!!
OMNOMPEARNOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~
Lyra in Rocket Suit: I knew I shoulda taken off my costume from the Haircut Bros.
Ethan (off-screen wearing a Luigi costume): I knew I shoulda taken off my costume from the Mario Bros.
Gary Oak (off-screen): You look retarded! Unlike me, I look awesome! Heheheh.
~~~
Me: MY LAST CAPTION MADE NO SENSE AT ALL!!! o3o.
~~~
Some Random Guy talking to random tourists: GUESS HOW MANY KECLEONS ARE IN THE ROOM!!!!
Tourist: Twelve?
SRGTTRT: I don't know!!! That's the joy of the game!!! YOU NEVER WIN!!!

Mushroom4

OMGWTFBBQ.
Giovanni: Persian! Did you see that Rich Boy's Persian AGAIN? And have sex with it AGAIN?!
Persian: Meow.
~~~
Me: First place, nope. Second, Nope. Creative, no... Random? YES!!!!!!!
OMNOMPEARNOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~
Lyra in Rocket Suit: I knew I shoulda taken off my costume from the Haircut Bros.
Ethan (off-screen wearing a Luigi costume): I knew I shoulda taken off my costume from the Mario Bros.
Gary Oak (off-screen): You look retarded! Unlike me, I look awesome! Heheheh.
~~~
Me: MY LAST CAPTION MADE NO SENSE AT ALL!!! o3o.
~~~
Some Random Guy talking to random tourists: GUESS HOW MANY KECLEONS ARE IN THE ROOM!!!!
Tourist: Twelve?
SRGTTRT: I don't know!!! That's the joy of the game!!! YOU NEVER WIN!!!

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
When Giovanni took over, Deoxys911 was demoted to nothing more than a watermark.
~~~
Grunt on bottom-right: Darn, it evolved. Now I can't cut off its tail!!
Slowbro: *in Nelson Muntz's voice* Ha-ha!
~~~
Giovanni: I don't care how many of you there are, you're still not replacing my Persian!

HookShot

Shiny get!
Meowth 1: Sound off!
Meowth 2: 1!
Meowth 3: 2!
Meowth 4: 3!
Meowth 5: 4!
Meowth 35: 34!
Meowth 36: 35! Wait, 35?! We're one short! Let's count off again! 1!
Meowth 35: 2!
Meowth 34: 3!
Meowth 2: 35!
Meowth 1: 36!
Meowth 2: 37!
Meowth 3: 38!
Meowth 4: 39!
Meowth 1: Huh? Wait! 39? But that can't be right! Brothers, there's a spy among us! Count off again, quickly before the spy escapes! 1!
Giovanni: *sigh* I'm surrounded by idiots.
----------------
Giovanni: INSPECTION!
Lyra: INFILTRATION!
Slowbro: EVOLUTION!
D911: CANCELLATION! End! Over! Done!
Rocket Grunt: What a stick in the mud... No one even got to yell OBJECTION!
----------------
Giovanni: Look at my Meowths! Jealous much? Let me show you my favorites! That's Mr. Stevenson, that one's Bob, he's Louie Jr., that one's Fru Fru, that one in the back is Snuggle, that one's Jacko, that one's Ozzy, that one's McBurger King Wendy's, and that one's Phil!
Persian: And that's what happens when you abuse the cloning glitch.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Giovanni- READY!!!! GO!!!
Slowpoke- Slowwwwwwpoke.
Rhydon- Rhyyyyyyydon.
Koffing-Koooffing
Raticate- Raticccate
Arbok- Arrrrrrbok
Drowzee- Drowwwwwzeee
Rattatta- Rattatttttta
Muk- Muuuuuuk
Sandslash- Sandslassssssh
Golbat- Goooooolbat
Houndoom- Hooooundooom
Golbat- Goooooolbat
Machop- Maaaaachop
Slowbro- Slowwwwwwbro
Houndour- Hoooundour
Deoxys- Deoxys
Persian- Peeeersian
Giovanni- Bring it home boys.
All the Meowth- MEOWTH THATS RIGHT!!!

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Giovonni: Meowths! We will now rule the world!
All the meowths: YAY!!!!!
Rocket grunt: Bla bla bla.
Giovonni: YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D911, just to let you know, I was thinking of starting a caption contest of my own, so maybe I could replace this one if that's ok with you

Status
Not open for further replies.