• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Caption Contest - Can it get any more new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Lucario: Watch the power of AURA!
Olimar: It's time for the END OF DAY!
Wario: HERE I GO!
A random person: OH NO, THE GAME IS HACKED, THERE'S THREE FINAL SMASHES AT ONE TIME AND A SMART BOMB AND TWO POKéMON! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END, AHHHH!
Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!
Deoxys911: Idiots these days who are obsessed with game mechanics way too much...
*Spider-Man, Batman, Mega Man, and a bunch of other characters that are totally unrelated to Nintendo appear (other than their appearances on Nintendo consoles)*
Random voice: Yeah, we lied when we said that we would only put two third-party characters, at the most...
*The camera shifts to Deoxys911*
Deoxys911: And I'm the new villian! Beat THAT, Tabuu! I'm a better villain than you'd ever be! Seriously, sending Master Hand to go do your dirty work and tricking a bunch of bad guys! You are the WORST VILLAIN-
Satoru Iwata: Deoxys, stop criticizing the best villain we've ever made.
Deoxys911: Oh really, Iwata? What about me then, huh? WHAT ABOUT MEEEEE!
*TV turns off*
Satoru Iwata: Er...forget that unpleasant arguement...Introducing the new Super Smash Brothers game, Super Smash Brothers 2-D Super Battle Royale Super-Sized Version Super Smash Brothers 4! Buy it today!
*The Excitebike rider hits Wobbuffet and gets launched into the air and KO'd by Wobbuffet*
Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!
*Other Excitebikes stare in shock*
Excitebikes: Oh my gosh, that monster killed Eric! Alas, poor Eric! Let's get the heck out of here! AHHHHHH!!

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
*D911 grabs a Smash Ball*
Sonic: But you aren't playable...
D911: Oh really? MULTI-QUOTE!!!

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
BrawlFromHeErCastleSiege.png

D911: This is utter chaos!! I can't belive I sprited this!!!!!!

Lucario: Too Bad!!!!! * Hits with aura storm*

D11: *Erases aura storm*

Ho-oh: Come on!! He's already broken the 4th wall in another caption!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clearly, Wobbofet will win. This is why they're normally banned in competetive play!

Yes, Here is Proof!

*BOOM*

WOBBOFET!!!!

*BANG*

WOBBOFET!!!!

*KA-POW*

WOBBOFET!!!!

*DEATH STAR*

WOBBOFET!!!!

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Clearly, Wobbofet will win. This is why they're normally banned in competetive play!

Mushroom4

OMGWTFBBQ.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I miss last week!!!!! My streak is pulverized!!!!!

P.S. Is the record for consecutive wins under 4 wins in a row? Cuz if it is I BROKE THAT RECORD.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
BrawlFromHeErCastleSiege.png

D911: This is utter chaos!! I can't belive I sprited this!!!!!!

Lucario: Too Bad!!!!! * Hits with aura storm*

D11: *Erases aura storm*

Ho-oh: Come on!! He's already broken the 4th wall in another caption!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, Here is Proof!

*BOOM*

WOBBOFET!!!!

*BANG*

WOBBOFET!!!!

*KA-POW*

WOBBOFET!!!!

*DEATH STAR*

WOBBOFET!!!!

Lol? Probably intended, but whatever...okay, to prevent this from being a completely pointless post, it's add a caption time!

Excitebike Number 1: Ah, this seems like a good place to hang out, ain't it?
Every other Excitebike: Oh yeah!
Excitebike Number 2: We can hang out and mourn the death of Eric and eventually kill that monster.
Every other Excitebike: Oh yeah!
Excitebike Number 3: And most of all, we can destroy everyone at this place!
Every other Excitebike: Oh-
Wario: And I can kill you with a mega fart!
Excitebikes: You can't kill us, we're invincible ASSIST TROPHIES! Oh jeez, what's that smell...AGH, IT'S BURNING MY NOSE, RETREAT, RETREAAAAT! AHHHHHH
*The Excitebikes ride off the stage, killing themselves.*
Wario: My role in this plan is completed.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Lucario will now demonstrate why Pokeball Z never really took off as a hit anime series.

~~~~

Me: When you combine Wario's farting power with Ho-Oh's Sacred fire, the result is a holy sh-
FCC: DISAPPROVED!!
Me: Wait, what the f-
FCC: DENIED!!
Me: I'm just trying to get a point across. When it comes to censorship, I don't give a d-
FCC: WRONG!!
Me: ... I like to inse-
FCC: THIS ENTIRE SENTENCE IS ABSOLUTELY OBSCENE AND TASTELESS AND SHALL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY
Me: ... with a grease-covered spoon.

~~~~

Warioman: Wa-ha-ha, my farts give me super-strength! I just-a hope there's no smart bomb to-a screw me over.
Smart Bomb: Hey Wario.
Warioman: Oh, hey Smart Bomb. As I was sayi- *sees Smart Bomb* Son of a gum chewing funk monster! Why the fruit does all this funny stuff happen to me? Forget my life, always surrounded by miserable failing clauds! It's like this whole world just likes to bend me over and find me in the alps like I'm some sort of Schlacreseptical! Well as far as I care, these miserable cows can have a fancy barbecue with a goddamn pig!

woot21

super noob
Warioman: Wa-ha-ha, my farts give me super-strength! I just-a hope there's no smart bomb to-a screw me over.
Smart Bomb: Hey Wario.
Warioman: Oh, hey Smart Bomb. As I was sayi- *sees Smart Bomb* Son of a gum chewing funk monster! Why the fruit does all this funny stuff happen to me? Forget my life, always surrounded by miserable failing clauds! It's like this whole world just likes to bend me over and find me in the alps like I'm some sort of Schlacreseptical! Well as far as I care, these miserable cows can have a fancy barbecue with a goddamn pig!
D911: This is bleary an original caption and not a line from TFS's DBZA, and as such it shall win.
pikalax: Really? I won!!!
D911: Now for the results...
pikalax: But I thought I won.
D911: It's called sarcasm.
pikalax: Oh, what's that taste like?
~~
Lucario: Yes! In your face! Warioman, prepare yourself, because you will be facing the end all, the be all, the please all, RECOOOOOOME!!!
Gohan: I swear I don't even know what's going on anymore.
~~
Ho-oh: So then I said, hold on I just got summoned out of a Pokeball, I'll call you back.
*sees what's going on*
Ho-oh: You interrupted my phone call for this? I am so tweeting an angry message about you, in which I will burn you.

Mushroom4

OMGWTFBBQ.
SSBWTF: THE BEST GAME EVAR.

Mudkipz: Then where are the Mudkipz, there are no &%@!ing Mudkipz in this $4|\!!!!
...This game sucks Pokeballs.

SSBWTF: Only for $29.25!!
--------------------------------------------------------
D911: Why exactly did I sprite this? What with Excitebikes riding through SupaWario's fart in somewhere from Metroid, the Ho-Oh using Sacred Fire and about to be thrown into the Smart Bomb by Lucario's AuraSphere. And the Wobbufett, either endlessly using Counter and his enemies being smart, or waiting to win by default, and then there's me. It's a mess, but yet I am too lazy to sprite another one, so I'll just go to ******* and give this to pikalax, VP, and all the other ones. This may be a actual good reason for me leaving, me getting greater and greater, then tanking downards.

TL;DR IN CAPS. LOLE.
------------------------------------------------------
Wobbufett: ...
Burburburburburburbur burburburburbur.
All, my, friends, know the low rider. The low, ri, der, is a little higher.
Burburburburburburbur burburburburbur. Burburburburbur, burburburburbur, BURBUR.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
Hello all! I'm here, now! Sorry for the final delay. Would you believe that I had computer troubles, again? Just like the good 'ol days (and I'm not talking about that time when everyone broke into the real world and wreaked havoc on my old Crystal Version box)! Anyway, contest closed! Here are the results:
1P.png

First Place:
*D911 grabs a Smash Ball*
Sonic: But you aren't playable...
D911: Oh really? MULTI-QUOTE!!!
2P.png

Second Place:
Olimar: Tis the End of the Day, and the End of an Era!
*Wario Farts*
Olimar: Do you mind? I'm trying to be profound here!
MC.png

Most Creative:
Wobuffet: Wobaaa-Fffet!
Lucario: Super-Sayin!!!
D911: I don't know what the hell is going on anymore...
Me: That make about 35 of us...
MR2.png

Most Random:
Excitebike Rider: I'm goin' in to defeat that Wobbuffet! Prepare to meet your end, weird blue Pokémon! *The Excitebike guy goes as fast as he can toward Wobbuffet* Other Excitebikes: Go, Eric! *The Excitebike rider hits Wobbuffet and gets launched into the air and KO'd by Wobbuffet* Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet! *Other Excitebikes stare in shock* Excitebikes: Oh my gosh, that monster killed Eric! Alas, poor Eric! Let's get the heck out of here! AHHHHHH!!
SM.png

Smashiest:
D911: This picture was supposed to be released months ago, but it was delayed.
Congratulations, Brawlin' captioners! Now, at long last, here it is, The Final Caption (Contest Picture):
TheFinalCaption.png

This contest ends on February 18, 2011. Now let's all Do da Caption Roll one last time, and get captioning while we still can!

Ditto123

~Word~
We'll miss u even though im new to this game
------------------------
Yes it is the end. D911 is leaving. Sunkern and Raquaza fused. 4th gen and 5th gen characters are in a 3rd gen setting. And D911 misspelled Lol.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
goodbye CC, I'll miss you...
---------------------
Slowbro: Hey did you hear, we get a third caption contest?
Everyone: groan...
Slowbro: There's this one, that Smash one, and the one that will be made after D911 retires
Luigi: Oh my, the Slowbro is one time!!! It's the end of the world!
Cybermew: Nope, just the end of the contest.
-----------------------
Pikalax: Space, the final frontier.
Black: Where? I want the frontier symbols
-----------------------
CyberBlastoise: Well, it's been fun, and now I shall create a new world...though not like D911's world. Mine will be more action-y and less comedic.
Cybermew: This place was comedic?
----------------------
Mewtwo: He was a great man of valor and courage. Someone who had stood up before the rest and declared that he was the true master. He...
Exploud: Not yet, Mewtwo. Ash's funeral is next.
Ash: My funeral?
Mewtwo: Didn't you hear? You're being replaced with someone that looks like you, but has different colored eyes.
Ash: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
------------------------
Killer_Squirtle: Imma firin' mah guns!

HookShot

Shiny get!
Man, it's already that time. Fare thee well, Caption Contest.
----------------
D911: This contest ends on February 18, 2011. Now let's all do Da Caption Roll one last time, and get captioning while we still can!
Black: HOLD IT! So the contest will end on the 18th? And that's when you'll judge the contest too?
D911: That's right.
Slowbro: Well, Mr. Black? Was that testimony important?
Black: Yes, Your Honor! It was very important!
Slowbro: Very well. Witness, please add that to your testimony.
D911: Sure Your Honor. I'll judge the contest the same day that it ends. In other words, February 18th.
Black: OBJECTION! Your Honor, what do you think about the witness's statement?
Slowbro: I don't see anything wrong with it.
Black: But Your Honor! The witness rarely judges the contest on time! This last contest was an example of that!
Slowbro: But there are far more cases where the witness judged the contests on time, correct?
Black: Err... Well... Uhh...
Slowbro: *shakes head* Try to think before you make accusations, Mr. Black! A penalty to you!
Black: *groan*
D911: LOLE.
-----------------
D911: Guess what song I'm thinking of. No guesses? Ok. A hint. It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!

Me: *Stares at Sunkern-Rayquaza hybrid thing* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *pauses for breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

~

Most people in the picture: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Oak: Ah, this reminds me of when I was a boy!
Gold's hat: Surely a respected member of the community shouldn't endorse this sort of thing?
Oak: Nonsense! A few broken bones and/or potentially fatal wounds never hurt anyone! Why, just ask those Pokemon that I gave to those children so long ago!
Charizard (offscreen): I CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I don't know what to say...

No wait, I got one:
-
D911: Farewell mortals! If you ever need my services again, you must simply collect the 7 billion six hundred parts of my body I left lying around, and figure out which ones fit together.
Black: Well that's simple. That'll only take a few hundred years!
D911: Duh. I don't want you summoning me withing 5 minutes of my departure because someone looked at you funny. I'm planning a holiday on Planet Barcelona, and I don't want to be disturbed.
-
Bye Deoxys911! I suppose we ought to organise what will happen with replacing you.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
The caption contest is ending......
What? Pikalax is evolving!

Dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, da-a-a-a-a dun, dun, dun, dun, ...

Congratulations! Pikalax evolved into Caption Host!

cybermew: Not on your life. *blasts*

~~~

DCD: Look, I've got a girlfriend!
Rocket Lyra: Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Tibet.
DCD: Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Your Majesty.
Rocket Lyra: You're kidding, right? Tibet doesn't even HAVE a queen!

~~~

Don't you think the Skitty-on-Wailord action is kinda overused? We don't see enough Jynx-on-Brock action here.

~~~

Left half of D911: I'm the most broken character here!
Right foot of D911: I'd say it's a major step.
Head of D911: Now you're thinking on top.

~~~

Master Hand: *takes HGSS-Deoxys sprite and drags it to party*

~~~

Chairman Deoxys: Shadow me, do my bidding!
Shadow Deoxys: Yes, Master. I shall destroy this world you have created. Self-destruct in 3...
Chairman Deoxys: Yes, ye- Wait, what?
Shadow Deoxys: 2...
Chairman: Deoxys: No! Don't self-destruct! Abort, abort, abort!
Shadow Deoxys: 1... Have a nice day! *kaboom x2182011*

~~~

Sunquaza: Really? A Rayquaza with a Sunkern's head? You'd think the spriter would be more creative than that.

~~~

Beauty: Shoot, forgot my clothes.
(Alternative)
Beauty: I thought this was a strip party?
(In both cases)
Longchu: My spine isn't the only part of me that's long.

~~~

WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE NO?!?!?

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
D911: Guess what song I'm thinking of. No guesses? Ok. A hint. It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!

That sounds more like Cybermew.

D911: Do you really think this is the end?
Black: Yes.
*Massive explosion*
And only D911 and Pikalax survived, beacuse they boarded Pikalax's ship, and went to planet Lax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1/2 D911: What the heck is going on here!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!
Cybermew: Everyone is getting together for the TCC funeruel.
Pika22: That's right, sadly. Good thing i might be helping in the next one! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pika22: Yes, I am in this picture. see me? up behind the scientist? Yes, that Pichu is me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pika22: I can help in the next one, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pika22;172;

woot21

super noob
woot21: Now my army! ATTACK!!! Tie down D911 and force him to read every post Dattebayo has ever made, unless...
D911: Unless what?
woot21: Unless you continue the caption contest forever.
D911: Why would I do that?
woot21: LOLE... Simply put, because... This is the spam that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started spamming it not knowing what it was, put they'll keep on spamming it forever, just because this is the spam that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started spamming it not knowing what it was, put they'll keep on spamming it forever, just because this is the spam that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started spamming it not knowing what it was, put they'll keep on spamming it forever, just because this is the spam that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started spamming it not knowing what it was, put they'll keep on spamming it forever, just because this is the spam that never ends...
~~
woot21: I feel something or someone is missing from this picture, but I'm not sure what. I mean we have almost, if not every character who ever appeared in D911's images. So what's missing? I feel it is someone who was important, but now isn't, and is just clearing brush somewhere.
George Bush: I think he means Dick Cheney.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Me: The final caption?... Well I'll never get another chance at this sooooo *shoots D911 and runs away* MWAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.