• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Caption Contest - Can it get any more new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Did D911 Include every CC participator?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pika22(Ethan): This is Chaos! Where the heck did I put my hat?
Pika22(SEPichu): It's over there.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
By the way, I know I probably won't get any replies to this offer, but on the off chance that anyone would like my spriting materials so that they can try their hand at the business, you can ask me on my profile, and I can e-mail it to you. Just one suggestion, though: If you want to enter any competitions or anything such with your pictures, don't ask me for my resources, for I don't give credit to the original sprite creators in my files, which will get you in trouble in pretty much any competition. So if that's what you want to do, you'll be better off finding your own resources. However, to just do something casual like this, it would be a great collection, so let me know if you are interested! And good luck to everyone on The Final Caption! Who will be the final Caption Contest winner(s)? We'll find out in just two days! So make sure to enter your very best captions for this picture before it's too late! See you on Friday, captioners!

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
News reporter: Introducing our special guest to the apparent end of Deoxys911's Serebii Caption Contest, here is pikalax!
Obama: Hey, what about-
News reporter: Please ignore the random guy in the suit and cheer for the epicness that is pikalax!
*People cheer*
Obama: Hey, I'm the President of the United States, and that's...just a hybrid of Pikachu and Munchlax! What's the big deal?
News reporter: If you want, we can arrest you, random guy in suit.
Obama: No one can arrest me! Wait, what are you doing? NOOOOOOO!
News reporter: Except a terrorist organization, Mr. Random Guy in Suit.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Lucario: The ultimate power has finally been awakened. No one and nothing can stand in my way! I shall rule over you all and...
Clown: You do realize that you don't have any time left right?
Lucario: What are you talking about?
Clown: D911 is closing down the caption contest permanently.
Lucario: Caption Contest? What Caption Contest?
--------------------
Silver: Ugh, all this celebrating is giving me a headache.
Munchlax: Nah, that's just Lugia eating your head.
----------------------
Black: No, you-you can't leave, D911. Please reconsider.
D911: Goodbye, my friends.
Black: And I was to be the one to fill this dark void, WITH SPRITES!
----------------------
Cybermew: Excellent, all is going according to plan. First I overtake DCD's spot, then D911's. Soon, all of the threads in this forum will be mine!
----------------------
Slowbro: Why don't you sing us a song?
D911: It's a small world after all!
Slowbro: No, no, not that one. Try something a bit more.....bouncy.
D911: I've got a lovely bunch of Pokemon.
Slowbro: Doodly doo.
D911: Here they are just sitting in a bunch.
Slowbro: Bum bum bum bum...
-----------------------
Exploud: Ricolla, yuuuummm...
Mewtwo: It's Red Robin...Ricolla is the thing with mountains.

woot21

super noob
Luigi: Luigi is watching you cry.
~~
Obama: Barack has many nicknames, The Great One, The Most Electrifying Man in all of Politics, The People's Champion. And they all are true. But Barack has a question for you D911. Do you think you have what it takes to step into this ring stand toe to toe with Barack?
D911: As a mat-
Obama: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!? Barack's gonna explain it real slow for ya, ya jabroni. Barack's gonna take his size 12 C shoe, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and shove it up your roddi-poo candy*beep*! Did Barack just get beeped? You don't censor The People's Champion. The People's Champion is also a champion of the second amendment. Barack will layeth the smack down on you D911, but first he needs to find the jabroni who censored him and beat his monkey*beep*. Know one thing D911 Barack is a man of his word and he will make you squeal like a little piggy. I guaren-*beep*-te it. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLL-L-L-L-L-L WHAT BARACK...
Everyone else: IS COOKING!
Obama: ............... IS COOKING!

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Deoxys911: With the Caption Contest behind me, I can finally pursue my dream career as a nail artist.

Last edited:

HookShot

Shiny get!
Announcer: START FROM A NEW BEGINNING! Pokemon Caption Version and Pokemon Contest Version! For a limited time you can catch D911, the first Caption and Contest type Pokemon!
--------------
Black: Good morning. *clears throat* Good morning. In less than twenty four hours, captions here will be judged against others from around the Contest, and you will be participating in the greatest show of captioning skill in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that the final day is the 18th of February. We stand today to caption in our own defense... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to caption. To laugh. And should we win the day, the 18th of February will no longer be known as a Caption Contest holiday, but as the day when the forum declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Final Caption Day!
D911: That was the cheesiest speech I've ever heard.
Black: Well, excuuuuuuuse me, princess!

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
One final plug before the CC ends.
I am still working on the Flash project, but now I'm ready to give the more gory details for those of you who want them which is zero T_T but still...
Well, it's set in the near future of...20XX. Team Rocket had done some truely horrible experiments and the world is now in near ruin. The apocalyptic aftermath left only a few humans, robots, and Pokemon left in the world. As the world is rebuilding itself, immortals decide to descend upon the land and direct the mortals. However, D911, you, gain a special ability known as "The Captioning". It allows Time Freeze for a small period of time. Others have immunity to such a power, both heroes and villains, however, it does give you a fighting chance, as the ones immune and the Captioners can directly command others to help in battle, but only one person per Captioner at a time, and only one captioner per person. So now different people must help traverse the world, rebuild it, and protect it from the threat that is the Immortals.

Yeah...I have more fun creating serious stuff with splashes of humor rather than overly humorous stuff.

TheFinalCaption.png

Shaymin: We are gathered here today to celebrate the union between two trainers who love each other...
Groudon: No we're not...we're here to see Deoxys off.
---------------------
Snowbro: Hey guyses, we're here too.
Snowlax: yeah don't forget about us.
Marowak: How can you be here? You both are made of snow right?...and it's warm?
Snowlax: Oh....crap....*Melts*
Snowbro: ..............so?....................
Marowak: Snow melts in warmth.
Snowbro:................................................................................oh.................................
Marowak: THAT MEANS YOU MELT!
Snowbro:............................................................................................................................................ah. *melts*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for a little song.

*opening tune*
We want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To caption is my real test
To Win it is my cause
I will travel across the 'Net
searching far and wide
It's Captioning to understand
the Power that's inside

Serebii, got caption all
It's you and me...
I know it's my destiny,
Serebii, oh you're my best friend
in a thread we must defend,
Serebii, a text so true
Just stick with us and we'll pull through
You cap. me and I cap. you,
Serebii, gotta caption all, gotta caption all...
SEREBII!

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Ok, So two things,
1: I need to get a list of the staff for the next CC. the reason: you know how D911 is A Deyoxys sprite? well, I need to get a list of staff, so that kind o thing can happen in the next CC.

VM me if you plan on being part of the CCv2 staff.
2:

KS: YA! KILL ZE COMPUTER!
Murph: NO YOU IDIOT!!!!! THAT'S THE RANGER COM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KS: *BOOM* Whoops....*Runs away*
Murph: GET BACK HERE STUPID SQUIRTLE WITH THE LAZER!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D911:*sigh* I guess i'll have to let this tread die......... [voice=evil] GOOD-BYE!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/voice]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pika22;172;

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Cyrus: Hey guys, I am...er...Cyrus Claus and this guy is my faithful...er...Mrs...Mars Claus!
Mars: Yeah!
Clown: Cyrus Claus, can I have a Squirtle for Christmas
Cyrus: NO, you must give us a Squirtle for Christmas.
Clown: Whaaaat?
Cyrus: Yes, you must, so us at Team Christmas can take over the world and create a new universe where I am a god, mwahahahaha!
Silver: I have a Squirtle, Cyrus Claus! And it's right here! *throws a Pokéball to Cyrus*
Cyrus: Thanks! *throws Pokéball to reveal a Squirtle with two machine guns*
Killer Squirtle: PREPARE TO DIE EVERYBODY! *Killer Squirtle starts shooting crazily*
Cyrus: What has the world comes to if Squirtles have machine guns? OUCH OUCH OUCH!
Glalie: You're not Santa. I live next to Santa in the North Pole.
Cyrus: Of course we are, dear Glalie.
Glalie: Oh, okay then. Then I guess you won't mind if I GLALIE FREEEEZE you and bring you to Madam Froslass as a trophy.
Mars: Wait, what-
Glalie: GLALIE FREEEEZE! *Glalie freezes Cyrus and Mars*
Cyrus: I need a better job...

woot21

super noob
D911: So long, farewell, auf wiedersien, goodbye. Now get out!
~~
Slowbro: Why is Tacyohn closing the Caption Contest?

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
Captioners, I hate to say it, but the time has finally come: Contest closed. Before we cut to the chase, however, I just wanted to reveal a little secret surprise that I've been saving for quite a while to you guys: You know that Guy with Sunglasses that appears in my pictures? The one who isn't VampirateMace? Well, he also isn't just a character, either! Some of you may have guessed it already, but here is the official revelation: The identity of that Guy is... Click if you dare! Now, no more dilly-dallying. The moment that you've all been waiting for has finally come! Here are the final results:
1P.png

First Place:
[SPOIL]WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE NO?!?!?[/SPOIL]
2P.png

Second Place:
D911: Farewell mortals! If you ever need my services again, you must simply collect the 7 billion six hundred parts of my body I left lying around, and figure out which ones fit together.
Black: Well that's simple. That'll only take a few hundred years!
D911: Duh. I don't want you summoning me withing 5 minutes of my departure because someone looked at you funny. I'm planning a holiday on Planet Barcelona, and I don't want to be disturbed.
MC.png

Most Creative:
Black: Good morning. *clears throat* Good morning. In less than twenty four hours, captions here will be judged against others from around the Contest, and you will be participating in the greatest show of captioning skill in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that the final day is the 18th of February. We stand today to caption in our own defense... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to caption. To laugh. And should we win the day, the 18th of February will no longer be known as a Caption Contest holiday, but as the day when the forum declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Final Caption Day!
D911: That was the cheesiest speech I've ever heard.
Black: Well, excuuuuuuuse me, princess!
MR1.png

Most Random:
Person playing: This is NOT the end! BUT A NEW BEGINING! *born this way plays*
Congratulations, winners! Now, let's see that new pict... Wait, that's right. There is no new picture. There are no more entries. There are no more winners. There is no more Deoxys911-ruled Caption Contest. In that case, my congratulations do not just go out to those who won here, tonight. My congratulations go out to everyone who has ever entered this contest! To everyone who has ever viewed this thread! To all of those who helped support me from the beginning, or even halfway to here! And to you, as well, reader, whoever you may be. This was probably the hardest contest ever for me to judge, simply because so many amazing captions were submitted for this contest, which shows me just how much you guys really care about this contest, as well as the countless hours I've put into this contest over the last three years. Exactly three years ago today, when I had just released "It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!", my first picture, I would have told you that you were crazy at the mere suggestion that I'd be doing this for over 1,000 more days! It wasn't even the slightest thought in my head. Yet, here I am today, thanks to my fans. Yes, there, I said it. Thanks to my fans. I know everyone in any form of the entertainment industry (except for maybe all of the Kanyes out there) plays the "fans" card, but that's because it's true! And that is why I am so grateful for every single one of you. Know that I did not choose to end TCC because of anyone other than myself. I just felt that the time for me to move on had come. Also, I knew that no matter what happens, you guys, and your captioning needs, will be taken care of. There will always be someone out there to carry the torch of The Caption Contest, even if it is only for 4 hours and 23 minutes. Many more Caption Contests are to come, and many will likely outdo me in every way possible! Just like all of those hilarious, entertaining, and overall great captions this week said, the time for a new beginning has come. Let's see whether or not I was overrated and should have retired long ago! Let's learn what surprises the next Caption Contest (and it's Artist/Artists and users) has in store! Let's find out what the future holds for all of us! So, for one last time in this thread, I bid you ado, captioners! Good luck in the future Contests, captioners!
Farewell.png

TCC.png

CLOSED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.