• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cartoonetwork Club

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Welcome to the Cartoonetwork club! Discuss all your favorite shows, from Chowder to Goosebumps! There is a code hidden in this post, IT IS NOT ONLY IN THE RULES!! It could somewhere else. COULD!

Rules:

1. Love Cartoonetwork. Don’t spam here about other things.
2. No trolling.
3. No bashing, flaming, the password is Gwen, or spamming at all.
4. PM me the password, or I have to change it.

The Form for joining:

Code:
Why do you want to join this club? State a good reason here or I won't accept you.
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Now, don't tell me Nickelodeon characters like Spongebob and Danny Phantom.
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? From when you were born to 5 seconds ago when you read this club, it doesn't matter.

Ranks:

Bloo (Owner): Copygoo
Ben 10 (Second-in-command) .........
Numbah 1 (Co-owners) Spoinky
Billy (Pass-word)
Lazlo (50+ posts) .........
Jake (40-49 posts) ..........
Mandy (30-39 posts) ........
Chowder (20-29 posts) .........
Sunny Bridges (10-19 posts) ........
Jerry (1-9 posts) Blue Milotic, Puffy Pokemon, ~Flareon~

~NEWS~

Grand opening of the club! If it's approved..... *crosses fingers*

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Mac

Why do you want to join this club? I want to join this club because I've been watching Cartoon Network since I was a little baby. :p
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ftw!
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? Said in the first question. :)

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I too would like to join.

Why do you want to join this club? Because I enjoy most of the shows on Cartoon Network and think that it is the best channel ever!!!

What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Hmm, either Cheese or Eduardo from Fosters home for imaginary friends, the both crack me up!!!

How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? Since we got Foxtel, September 7th last year!!!

Thanks Copygoo, awesome club!

Mac

Why do you want to join this club? - Mainly because I love the cartoons on Cartoonnetwork, but I hardly ever find anyone in real life that I can talk about the shows.
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? - Wilt. I always loved the characters who were really nice to everyone, but yet were taken advantage of.
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? - I think when I was around 5 or younger.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
...... Puffy Pokemon and Blue Milotic, you were supposed to PM me the password, but... since this is the first password I'll let it slide (I'm like Wilt). However, The Spoinkster will be a co-owner for following rules.

EDIT: Sweet, I got my cartoon bishie! Gorgonzola!

Last edited:

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Thanks Copygoo!!!

Ok, Topic Time!

What is your favourite show on Cartoon Network?

I would say either Pokemon, Fosters Home for Imaginary friends or Ben 10 currently. Scooby-Doo is a good show but they always show repeats of it, I've only seen 4 different episodes.

Also, this might be strange because America is for more advanced than us in Australia with whats on Cartoon Network but oh well, I'm fine with Spoilers!!!

Also Copygoo, is Boomerang counted as Cartoon Network since technically, it is a Cartoon Network Channel or not?

Hmm, I'm gonna go and try to claim a cartoon bishie!!!

~Flareon~

I would like to join the club.
Why do you want to join this club? Because I like to watch some cartoons in Cartoon Network.
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Scooby-Doo.
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? About 1 year ago.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Ah, sorry. I skim and scan these things too much... -_- Oh well, I doubt I'd want to be a Numbah 1 anyway...

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. You won't believe how upset I was when I thought it was canceled... but it was... in fact, just rescheduled. Well how was I supposed to know?! They didn't show the commercials... T^T

.t.[a].n.

~i r cookie :)
i would like to join please^^

Why do you want to join this club? :because pokemon is aired in cartoon network and the shows there rock. ^^
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? :well.. if dragonite ain't considered.. it would have to be eduardo from foster's
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? :when i was 3 y/o.. ^^

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Wow, new members!!!

Err, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to let people in so wait until Copygoo comes online but I'm sure he will let you in if you followed the rules.

@copygoo: Sorry about that. Looks like I didn't read the rules as carefully as I thought I did ^^;

I loved watching 'Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi Show' until it got cancelled. I'm still upset about that. But now I like watching 'Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends', 'Kids Next Door', 'The Powerpuff Girls', and some others shows that I can't think of now.

Baam

i want to join
Why do you want to join this club? Because all the programs are awesome
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Got to be Ben10
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? Since i was 1 years old

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Sorry, something wrong went with my account so I couldn't post but RL fixed it.

You were tricky with the word Copygoo, weren't you.

Anyway, I won't be on for the next 2 or so weeks because I'm on holidays, hope it's ok

If no one minds me making a new topic....

What is your favorite Christmas special episode on one of Cartoonetwork's show?

There have been lots of good ones, but mine is Dextor's Labatory special. Dextor's anti-Santa rap in the begining, trying to rip off the antlers off the reindeer, and the last line where Santa says himself that Christmas is about the gifts are all funny.

Merry Christmas!

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I'm back!!!

What is your favorite Christmas special episode on one of Cartoonetwork's show?

I haven't actually seen many but I like the Pokemon Chronicles Christmas episode were the group make a Snow Snorlax!!!

And Merry Belated Christmas!!!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Topic: Foster's Home. Probably because it's the only one I watched. Dx

Had a name change. This is Blue Milotic. Changie plz.