1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Cartoonetwork Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Copygoo, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Spoinky

Spoinky becstar xoxo!!

Also Copygoo, I have requested a name change to Spoinky so I thinkn it should be changed too.

Umm, well then:

What is bad about your favourite CN show???

Hope that makes sense. For me, the only bad thing about Fosters is that they are always playing repeats of Repeats of Repeats. Honestly, I can't say I've seen m ore then 8 different episodes. Same with Scooby Doo, except I've only seen 5[​IMG]

Edit: Second Page!!!

2. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Okay. As for the topic, I like Chowder, but...... there's too many repeats of early ones like Panini and "I'm not your boyfriend" even though it's a funny ep.

3. Wow, been a while since I've posted in here.

The Powerpuff girls meet so many interesting characters like Robin and Bunny who have tons of potential in the show, but you never see or hear of them again after their episode. But they did bring back the Rowdy Ruff boys even though they were destroyed at first, so maybe they might bring back Bunny at least.

4. ~Flareon~

~Flareon~ Coal Trainer

Copygoo, you didn't add me in the list. Anyway, I will answer the topic.
    What is your favorite Christmas special episode on one of Cartoonetwork's show?
    No, I didn't watch the special episodes.

Scooby-Doo have many repeats in the episodes.

5. Spoinky

Spoinky becstar xoxo!!

I want this spot to stay alive.

What is your favorite Christmas special episode on one of Cartoonetwork's show?

I just watched a belated Ben 10 Christmas Episode which I enjoyed and another POkemon one with the Talking Lapras and Santa's helpers are Jynx!

6. Maybe a new topic will bring some posts.

What is your favorite cartoon special? (ex: The Big Feild Trip; Operation Z.E.R.O.)

Good Wilt Hunting, since we got to find out Wilt's past; Wrath of the Spider Queen, since it was pretty funny; and Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.E.I.W.S. since it was the KND finale and they filled it with nostalgia from the old episodes and left you wishing for more. Why is KND ending.....

7. Spoinky

Spoinky becstar xoxo!!

Thankyou for the new topic!!!

What is your favorite cartoon special? (ex: The Big Feild Trip; Operation Z.E.R.O.)

I haven't watched many but Good Wilt Hunting and the Cheese one(forgot it's name) were probably the best I've seen. I haven't actually watched A Whole lot of KND

8. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Good. Wilt. Hunting. But I've never seen Wrath of the Spider Queen. >.<

Operation Z.E.R.O was cool too.