• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Castle in the Sky (The Pokemon Journeys in the Tillaro Region)

H

haze-e

Aaron: Ok smokey...are you ready

Magby: "Maaaag" it uttered in agreement

Aaron and magby were surrounded by pokemon...2 caterpie, a shroomish, a weedle and 2 wurmple.

Aaron: Smokey this looks tough but i already know what u should do and so should you. Do Youre best out there.

Magby: Mag. By.

Magby didnt need any support from aaron for this battle proving he and his trainer are as one. starting off with a leer all opponenets were left in shock and fear. taking his opportunity, smokey ran round to each pokemon, slashing each in turn producing instant k.o's.Aaron stood there appluading as smokey slashed the final caterpie.

Aaron: Well done well done...ingeniuos but soon you know ur gonna have to at least leave them some life so i can cathc them *laughs*

Magby: Mag Mag Magby

Aaron: Thats 8 pokemon youve defeated altogether IM SURE U SHOULD HAVE LEARNT SUM NEW MOVES OR AT LEAST GAINED A HIGHER LEVEL BY NOW.oh well...lets move on to the city...

However Aaron was stopped in his tracks as he noticed a team flame trainee watchin him...

"You like what u saw then caspian???...By The way my names Aaron...and this is smokey my magby

Magby: Magby Maaag

Where are you off to

Last edited by a moderator:
All Players can grow a level and your Pokemon can learn one new attack cos you have all battled heaps. Your Pokemon don't have an actual level but when you are ready I will let you Pokemon evolve.

Last edited:
R

riryomitasha

"me, I am headed off towards to the city willow county. I need to train my houndour a bit. he needs serious training. how about we travel together??"
"something about that magby does not make me feel right." , said houndour.
"do i sense jealousy???"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. i dont like you."
"good, you would do well with a move like return."
"i guess i would."

P

Prince_Rilian

"okay.... on the other hand, i think we should be able to win."
<more training!! i want to learn dragon claw!!!
<{and i want to learn solar beam.
"that is going to take a loooooooooooong time!!"
<i am willing to wait
"dont lie, you have no patience!!"
<i guess i dont...
"oh well, lets go!!!"
</<{ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
"return!!"
then ivan started running towards the gym. "wait a second, i should heal my pokemon." ivan said to himself. then he changed his course and started to run towards the pokemon center. In one minute Ivan came out. "now to the gym and beyond!!!" After saying that ivan started running towards the gym at full speed. When he reached the gym he started panting. "oh man, am I tired!" Then he noticed a person standing in front of the gym. He said, "hello, my name is Ivan and I am here to challenge Dropletta the leader of taffeta city!!.
"i am Dropletta. Follow me, we will have a battle inside."
"okay." when ivan entered he saw that the are was just like Pacifidlog town.
"i will go over there while you battle here."
"will it be a double battle??"
"no. it will be a single battle."
"okay, go chikorita!!!"
"go lapras! Lapras start out with hydro pump!!!
"chikorita dodge and use razor leaf!"
<{easier said then done. chikorita barely managed to dodge lapras's hydro pump and managed to fire a razor leaf.
"lapras use Ice beam!!"
lapras sent a beam of ice at chikorita. Chikorita's razor leaf managed to hit and lapras's ice beam managed to hit as well.
"come on chikorita you can do this!"
"I believe in you lapras!!"
chikorita and lapras barely managed to get up.
"chikorita use sweet scent!"
lapras was imobilized by the sweetness of the smell.
"good job chikorita! now set up with reflect!"
chikorita psychically managed to make a sheild around it.
"now use razor leaf!"
"lapras counter with hydro pump!"
Chikorita got hit with hydro pump and immediatley fainted. but not before it fired a razor leaf. the razor leaf hit lapras and he was knocked out!
"good job chikorita you deserve a rest. go Bagon!
<finally, now you let me show what true fighting is!
"go kingdra!"
<aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! a kingdra!!!!
"come on bagon, you can beat it!! use dragonbreath!!"
"kingdra use twister!!"
bagon hit kingdra with dragonbreath before kingdra could unleash a twister.
"kingdra use hydro pump!"
"dodge it and use another dragonbreath bagon!!"
bagon attempted to dodge but got blasted square in the stomach.
"come on bagon!! you can win!! now use another dragonbreath!!"
"keep up the good work kingdra and use hydro pump!"
both attacks collided and it was a match to see which was stronger.
"kingdra!! full blast with hydro pump!"
"try and move closer bagon!!"
all ivan heard was "mmmmmph!!!"
"just do it!!", ivan commanded.
bagon then slowly started stepping towards kingdra while kingdra put on a whole load of power. bagon was nearly forced back but he still managed to keep going forward.
"kingdra finish it off with hyper beam!!"
"dodge and use crunch."
Suddenly both attacks were gone and Kingdra fired a hyper beam while bagon dodged and used crunch on the kingdra.
"finish it off with a quick dragonbreath!!"
bagon fired a dragonbreath at kingdra from the side before dropletta had a time to react. that did it. bagon had now beat the kingdra.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

haze-e

riryomitasha said:
"me, I am headed off towards to the city willow county. I need to train my houndour a bit. he needs serious training. how about we travel together??"
"something about that magby does not make me feel right." , said houndour.
"do i sense jealousy???"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. i dont like you."
"good, you would do well with a move like return."
"i guess i would."

Aaron:Yeh...it would be good if we move together....we can plot together aswell...

Aaron notices smokey looking at caspians hpundor funny

Aaron: dnt worry smokey...youll get used to each other...

*Magby Is Now Level 9 and knows Ember*

P

Prince_Rilian

Rukario-Wave Rider said:
All Players can grow a level and your Pokemon can learn one new attack cos you have all battled heaps. Your Pokemon don't have an actual level but when you are ready I will let you Pokemon evolve.
just a mini reminder haze-e. no levels.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
"Where should we go first" I asked Mareepy when we walked into the city?
"I don't know" Mareepy said.
"Oh, what's this place" I asked as we came across the Contest Hall?
"I'm not sure" Mareepy said.
"Let's check it out" I said walking into the Contest Hall.
"But...ange..okay, fine" Mareepy said running in after me.

P

Prince_Rilian

here ivan take this badge, the rain badge. the noise echoed through ivan's head while he clutched his very first badge. "good job guys.", he whispered to himself. "you deserve a real treat." ivan then went back to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon up a bit. then he let his pokemon out. "guess what newb!! Bagon won the battle against kingdra and that means we are the winners!!'
<[good job bagon!
<thank you thank you thank you very much!
"good job to all of you!!"
</<{yah!!!

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
I ran over to the counter.
"Um..what's this building" I asked alittle embarrassed?
"Oh, oyu must be a beginer" The Lady behind the desk noted sweetly.
"Yeah" I said quite and quickly.
"Well, heres a Contest guidebook, it explains everything and it tells the rules" She said sliding a booklet in my direction.
"Um..thanks" I said picking it up and walking away.
I leaned aginst a wall next to the door and started to read.
Mareepy layied down by my feet.

P

Prince_Rilian

time to go to the next city.
<i wonder, it has been a time since i last saw team flame.
"maybe they gave up
<they just don't seem like the type that would give up so easily.
"yeah that is true."
<{who is team flame?? oh, wait, i reamember, weren't they the people that made the fire in the forest??
"yep, that was them."
<{they were scary.
<i guess they would have been.
"lets get over this, we are going to the next city ok?!
<yes master.
"return!!!"
<{cruel.
"return!!"
then ivan started to run in circles. "now i wonder where it is." then suddenly he saw foot prints and decided to follow them. He kept following the tracks and he eventually found the city. "wow", he said to himself. then he went to the pokemon center and decided to sleep there for the night.

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
I sat down on the floor and Mareepy curled up in my arms reading the pages with me.
"Cool, so what do you think, should we try one out" I asked Mareepy?
"Yeah, let's try it" Mareepy baaed.
"OKay, come on" I said closing the book and wrapping my arms around Mareepy.
Then I stood up and walked over to the desk.
"Um, Hi again, I want to be in the next contest" I said as I get to the counter.
It was the same lady.
"Of course, you read the rules" SHe asked with a smile?
"Yes, I did" I said.
"OKay, the next contest is tomorrow at noon don't be late or you might not get in" She said handing me a case.
"What's this" I asked her?
"That's what you put your ribbons in when you win" She said.
"Oh okay, thank you" I said and walked off.
"We need to get some sleep" Mareepy said as we left the Contest Hall.
"Okay, um..let's go..to the pokecenter" I said heading that direction.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
A Pink and white bow has been left on a bench outside the contest hall, This would really help the Pokemon who wears it in the contest!

Kev Chi

Guardian
*disregrads the pink bow seeing how Team Flame might not be allowed in contests with all the trouble they've caused =P*

Kev and his Growthie contuinced to walk through the forest, seeing all sorts of pokemon. "Hey Kev?" said his Growthie "Yea?" "You said you were a trainer before you joined team flame right? Have you goten alot of this pokemon we've seen?" he said "Most of them. They all pretty common in Forest areas."
Just then a Vigeroth jumped out of one of the bushes, spotting Kev and his buddy, and looking pretty angry for that matter too. "A...hey kev? Is it me or does that thing look alittle angry to you?" said his Growthie, with a bit of nervosness in his voice. "A little angry? I don't know about that...Looks pretty po'ed to me." said Kev, a bit nervosness too.

Just then, the Vigeroth attacked. "RUN!" said Growthie said, running off. "HEY! What happened to mr. I'm an awesome pokemon?" said Kev. Kev turned around, seeing Vigeroth come after him. "Growthie, wait for me!" said Kev, running after Growthie. They ran about 5 miles somewhere into the forest. "I think we lost him..." said Kev, panting. Then the Vigeroth jumped out of a bush in front of Kev and Growthie. "Alright, I'm tired of running...Growthie, Tackle!" Growthie jumped up and hit Vigeroth right in the chest, knocking it down, but getting right back up and hitting Growthie with a scartch attack. "You all right Growthie?" said Kev. "I've been better" he said. "Growthie, Leer-Tackle combo!" Growthie stared down the Virgorth, then hit it in the chest again, knocking it down, but it got right back up again, hitting Growthie with it's own tackle. "Grrr...nothing is working..." said Kev. Growthie got back up slowly "Grrr...thats it..." said Growthie. Growthie then lit on fire and charged right at Vigeroth. Kev was surprized. The Vigeroth seemed equally surprized. Growthie hit Vigeroth, flames burning it. Virgeroth was knocked down again, this time, not getting back up. "I think I might capture this one..." Kev threw a pokeball, capturing it without much trouble.

Kev went over to pick up the pokeball. "I'm surprized we caught him. He had alot of spirit to him. Wonder why he was so angry?" "He probably saw all the red on us and came aster us like a Turos." said Growthie, laughing. Kev laughed too. "By the way, that was a fancy attack you had there...pretty sure that was a Flame Wheel. Sure was powerful." said Kev "Well...powerful comes with the pokemon..." said his Growthie, showing off. "By the way..." Growthie did a Flame Wheel right at Kev's butt. "OUCH! hot hot hot!" yelled Kev, patting out his butt. "That was for laughing before huh?" said Kev. "Yep." said Growthie "Well, lets get out of this forest." said Kev. They walked for a few miles when they came upon a town with a Contest Center.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
*My pink bow. I'm gettin alot of stuff*

Sayara walked up to the contest hall to see her Surskit. "Finnaly i found you. I think i might enter actually. Cool what's that?" Sayara saw a pink ribbon thing outside the hall and picked it up. "I think i''l keep it for later." She pocketed the ribbon and stepped inside.

*I'll finish it later because now i really need to go*

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
"Come on Mareepy" I said pulling my hair up and unning out the door.
"Coming" Mareepy yelled racing after me.
Mareepy and I ran to the Contest Hall and walked insde.
"Can I still join" I asked when I got to the counter?
"Uh..oh yes, your fine, you have a hour left" The same lady said alittle startled.
"Oh okay, thanks" I said emarrassed.
"What, should we do" I asked Mareepy when I walked away from the counter?

P

Prince_Rilian

next morning Ivan decided to train his pokemon. "come on guys, let's see what we can train on.
<{ooooh, i want to train on the water pokemon in the deep water that i saw.
<i think i want to train on some random pokemon. maybe, i will look for good, strong, heavy pokemon.
"i will train you one at a time. which one first."
<me! me!! pick me! that will prove i am specialler to you!!
"return!! guess that disqualifies the other challenger that means you get to be trained first."
<{oh, what, where? huh... oh yeah. ok fine.
"having daydreams??
<{ummmmmmmmmm yyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
"ok lets go."

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
"Let's think up a routien" I said to Mareepy as we walked out of the pokecenter.
So we found a quite place to think.
I sat down my back aginst a brown tree trunk and Mareepy lyied down on my lap and looked up at me.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
A blue PokeBlock inside a PokeBlock case is on the floor... I feel so sorry for the trainer that lost it but happy for those who find it!

Note: Blue PokeBlock= +Beauty (good for contests)

Team Flame can enter contests if they like but they must dress up like Jessie so people dont know who they are.

I am the judge at the contest so I will chose one winner to get the ribbon

All people entering the contest sign up in the cafe thread now.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*I'm gonna have it*

<"Rai what's that case thing? It's got a blue square thing inside it."> Clao asked showing Rai the case.

"It's a pokeblock case Clao. Feed a pokemon a pokeblock and they'll look better in appearance. It's also good for entering contests. You know what? How do you feel about entering a contest."

<"I'd love to Rai. My changing body can just dazzle the audience.">

"Thanks Clao. Seedot from now on Clao can be in battles and contest. But you'll have more battles."

<"Sounds fair i guess."> Rai walked inside to sign up for it.

R

riryomitasha

"okay lets go. I am looking around for a special pokemon. hopefully i will find it."
<better not be stronger that me.>
"why not?? will you become jealous?
<shut up!!
"oh well, lets go."
<Yah we should be going now.
"come on Aaron lets go to the next city willow county. I think we might find another team flame member."
<another person i despise......
"lol. you are just hilarious."