• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Castle in the Sky (The Pokemon Journeys in the Tillaro Region)

The contest will start on TUESDAY so if your in it, enter at the cafe thread.
If you enter you just need to write what your Pokemon is doing and the best idea will win!

H

haze-e

riryomitasha said:
"okay lets go. I am looking around for a special pokemon. hopefully i will find it."
<better not be stronger that me.>
"why not?? will you become jealous?
<shut up!!
"oh well, lets go."
<Yah we should be going now.
"come on Aaron lets go to the next city willow county. I think we might find another team flame member."
<another person i despise......
"lol. you are just hilarious."

"Ok...willow county it is then"

{Maaag}

we may find that special pokemon on the way...both of us!!!

Kev Chi

Guardian
Kev steped out of the forest into willow county. He and Growthie started to walk around the town. "Pretty nice place hey Growthie?" said Kev "Eh, its ok, but we should check out that contest hall. I think we could cause some fun there." he said "Well, we'd need more of our members if we want to have any fun. We should go see if we can find a place to meet in this town." said Kev

R

riryomitasha

"yeah, hopefully we will, so shall we go?", said Ivan.
"yes lets go...team flame will rule the land!", said Aaron.
"Team flame forever! Woot! Ok, come on houndour. huh?! where are you hound??
"waaaaaaaaay ahead of ya. hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.", laughed houndour.
"return!!", said Ivan before Houndour could get too far.
"Noooooooooo!!", houndour screamed but then he went back into the pokeball.

MC: Hello Trainers and welcome to Willow County's Pokemon Contest!
Tomorrow we will start so get practising and prepare for the big day because your Pokemon will go head to head to win the Willow Ribbon.
So lets go!

P

Prince_Rilian

OK just a random question...... what happens now?? our GM has gotten himself banned. So what do we do now??

Kev Chi

Guardian
Well, one, can just wait till he gets back or two, close it (depending on what people want to do)

P

Prince_Rilian

he is not temporarily banned is he?? so that means it is permanent.

P

Prince_Rilian

i hope you don't mean start again...... i think you mean start from where we left off.

Lily

you were the one.
As pertaining to all these OOC topics, it's best to start a cafe thread if you wish to discuss this further. Remember, this thread is for RPing, not numerous conversations. ^_^;

The Pokemon contest is currently looking for trainers to enter... Post your routine here and the best will win.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
A Rare candy fell from the sky and hit you on the head...WTF... You look up and see a flash like something flew at warp speed over you, Oh well free candy *mmmm candy glaghhhhhh*

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*Mine like the last rare candy :p *

Rai was walking around the new enviroment he was in. Something had hit his head then dropped onto the floor but Seedot had already eaten it. "Seedot what was it if you liked it so much."

<"rare candy again.">

*sorry foir short post im being rushed to do something else*

K

koukan

Shuinji gasped and tried to capture all the falling rare candies, but he couldn't quite get them all so he took his poke ball and threw it out. A vulpix came and the pokeball bounced back to Shuiji who caught it but then was hit with a rare candy."Oww!" he winced,winking in pain. Vulpix curiosly looked up to the sky and luckily knew what to do; eat all the falling rare candies!

The Pokemon contest is over and the winnert is... Sayara and her Poliwag!
You won the Willow Ribbon and here it is.
SO thankyou to all the entries, I hope to see you next year!
Thankyou.

cooler3o5

OmegaBeaver! lml,
Oscar and his aron enterd willow county.
"What an amazing place",I said.
"Its not so amazing"
"Oh shut up aron"I said.

K

koukan

Shuinji looked over to the distance and saw the celebration that was being held for the pokemon contest winner, Sayara.~well,congrats to her.~he thought, smiling and going in the forest, his full-bellied vulpix happily following after its trainer.

The Smore

Coral Eye Trainer
Hey it's ... Sayara right ? Well I paint the pictures at the Pokemon contests. If you want me to draw you one just ask.
But the reason I came to you, is that I may be a good painter but i'm not such a good trainer.
Could me and my Smeargle hang around with you and get better please ?
Oh i'm sorry my name's Omatassu

<smear>

<GLE>

Hmm she seems to have gone into shock at winning a pokemon contest.

Oh well no sence in wasting food !

<ohh she has some rare candies in there>

Gobble yum shlurp.

Mmmm. Ok off we go. If she catches us up it was team flame ok ?

<Ok . smerg smerg le>

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Woah now, the posts in this RPG are way way way too short. And is that SCRIPTING I see? Oh boy, is this going to be closed unless people start following the rules.