• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I think as long as something is available in Gen 6, isn't uber or a legend, and isn't (I guess) FULLY EV trained, they are allowed. So Kricketune is fine, yes. :)

1) Sid87
2) Mr. Y
3) Swampertlover
4) Crimson Penguin
5) dirkac
6) Saturnidae (I'll add you to the club's members, too. :) )
7)
8)

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Thank you!!!! :D
Hmmm, Who do you think could be a 7th and 8th member? ._.

Saturnidae

Yay :D I've been looking foward to this :D

Saturnidae

I could try asking some people if you all want :D
Oh, also putting an ad in the casual battle thread (the big one, in wifi) would be a good idea, :O Probably best if the club leader does that tho

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Well, I would really like to participate... The only problem is, I haven't beaten the champion yet in X, so there will be a lot of Pokemon I can't Mega Evolve because of it. I have a whole bunch of Pokemon I can possibly use, but they're all level 54-58 (plus a level 59 Zweilous), and I'm not sure how that will compare to the other participants (unless they'll all be set at level 50 or something). Plus, I've never participated in a battle between players in any 6th gen game, so I don't know if anything has changed with regards to battling between people.

As for Super Training, I really don't like it so far. EV training still seems very slow with it, and when you're trying to train a whole bunch of Pokemon with it, it becomes tedious very quickly. I tried it once with a party of Pokemon, and had enough after playing the same sort of mini-games about 20 times. Heck, the Pokemon-Amie mini-games are more fun than these silly balloon trials.

Last edited:

Saturnidae

As for Super Training, I really don't like it so far. EV training still seems very slow with it, and when you're trying to train a whole bunch of Pokemon with it, it becomes tedious very quickly. I tried it once with a party of Pokemon, and had enough after playing the same sort of mini-games about 20 times. Heck, the Pokemon-Amie mini-games are more fun than these silly balloon trials.
Agreed lol. Well, if you want to participate, you should :D that's the fun part of casual battles; they're just for fun XD

Illusione-Tempus

Well, I would really like to participate... The only problem is, I haven't beaten the champion yet in X, so there will be a lot of Pokemon I can't Mega Evolve because of it. I have a whole bunch of Pokemon I can possibly use, but they're all level 54-58 (plus a level 59 Zweilous), and I'm not sure how that will compare to the other participants (unless they'll all be set at level 50 or something). Plus, I've never participated in a battle between players in any 6th gen game, so I don't know if anything has changed with regards to battling between people.

Well, I don't know when regarding to what kind of battle they'll go with, but I think it'll be the single battle with normal rules where all your Pokemon and the opponent's will be set to lv 50.

Flat rules will also work for your Pokemon seeing that they're at lv 50+, but it's limited to three Pokemon each, and the item and Pokemon clause exists.

No restrictions is the one that has no level restrictions.

Other than that, I don't think the battle rules have changed that much, unless if you're going with Smogon's rules, which I believe you won't.

Then again, I never battled anyone online in BW since I was a really casual player and didn't even bother with online battling... nor breeding, and all I did at BW was beating up Cynthia whenever I can because it's fun beating her and her music's one of the coolest soundtrack ever, and only one of the few that I actually listen on a regular basis. :/

And Musicals... and BW2 Pokestar Studios... and beating up the league with the Arceus from Global Link at Black before I lost my save file. At least I still have one in White. :/

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Well, hey I haven't beaten the Champion either, and I've been doing fine without Mega Evolution.

Everybody will be set to Level 50, though, and if not, I'm still early Level 60, so you'll be generally fine considering my relatively weak Team.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Oooh I'd love to join if there's still room! I'm currently mixing up/putting together a team so it'd be fun to test it out.
Edit: Join the club and join the Multi battle. (or whatever that list of 8 is for, I just see a list and want my name added to it xD)..................(unless its a bad list >.> )

Last edited:

Saturnidae

Oooh I'd love to join if there's still room! I'm currently mixing up/putting together a team so it'd be fun to test it out.
Edit: Join the club and join the Multi battle. (or whatever that list of 8 is for, I just see a list and want my name added to it xD)..................(unless its a bad list >.> )
IT's a tournament!!! :D And what's better, if you and that other guy wants to join, we can finally start!!! :D

I liek yo avatar loll

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
IT's a tournament!!! :D And what's better, if you and that other guy wants to join, we can finally start!!! :D

I liek yo avatar loll

Omg ty! Took me forever to find one that I liked/loved. :D
and wooooo I'm really excited. Bet y'all haven't fought someone like me in a while >:D

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Sounds like we are up to a full list for the tournament. That's great. :) I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of teams everyone will be using.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
me too! I can't wait for it. I'm going to get off now for a little bit though but I'll be back later on today ^.^!

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Oh, jeez. Lots has happened since I was on last night. Okay, welcome aboard everyone who said they want to join! I'll add you to the OP after dinner, then I'll check the roster for the tourney and send out some messages.

Glad to see we got everything we need, though!

Saturnidae

Omg ty! Took me forever to find one that I liked/loved. :D
and wooooo I'm really excited. Bet y'all haven't fought someone like me in a while >:D
I love vullaby, and that pose is beyond amazing :O
Sounds like we are up to a full list for the tournament. That's great. :) I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of teams everyone will be using.
Me toooo :D
Its gonna be awesome, too bad my casual team is terrible xD.
I'm pretty sure all our teams are terrible lol. XD But when a bunch of people with terrible teams fight each other, you get an intense match :DDD Also fun cause people are using what they love <3
Hello, I found this club through someone's sig and i like to say i am interested in joining, if its alright of course!
Hey trot away!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.