• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Helloo, is anyone here up for a normal battle??? like not for the tournament, just for fun.....

Saturnidae

Sure Sat(that's your new nickname), I'll battle. I just need to add you to my friends list.

more like old nick name XD Anyways, I got you added but I don't see you! o-o

I'm currently breeding new pokemon. What is it about breeding that makes it so fun? Despite how troublesome it can get.
I hate breeding DX But what you breeding?

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Speaking of breeding anyone need a protean froakie, aron with stealth rock, or galewings fletchling?

The aron and froakie even have good natures..

Saturnidae

Saturnidae

If only Aegislash had King's Shield. Great game! Was that your in-game team?
Haha kinda, more like random stuff I felt like using post game XD Dat archeops had choice band in case you're wondering :3

BugPokemonMaster316

Haha kinda, more like random stuff I felt like using post game XD Dat archeops had choice band in case you're wondering :3

Nice. A majority of that was my in-game team, but Greninja's moveset was all messed up lol. I had Thief when I was trying to steal Lucky Eggs off Chansey in the FS, and I never took it off.

I think the only Pokémon with items were my Krookodile(Soft Sand) and Charizard(Mega which did absolutely nothing lol)

Saturnidae

Nice. A majority of that was my in-game team, but Greninja's moveset was all messed up lol. I had Thief when I was trying to steal Lucky Eggs off Chansey in the FS, and I never took it off.

I think the only Pokémon with items were my Krookodile(Soft Sand) and Charizard(Mega which did absolutely nothing lol)
It was a pretty scary team O_O Like I said, I really didn't expect to win XD nice krookodile btw lol. Also I'm quite surprised you didn't have a scizor.

BugPokemonMaster316

It was a pretty scary team O_O Like I said, I really didn't expect to win XD nice krookodile btw lol. Also I'm quite surprised you didn't have a scizor.

The only Scizor I have are my competitive ones.

The team you saw will most likely be my tournament team, though I may change a few things.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Speaking of breeding anyone need a protean froakie, aron with stealth rock, or galewings fletchling?

The aron and froakie even have good natures..

I can get you a HA Fletchinder if you want

Saturnidae

This place..... is becoming a trade thread...! ;3;

Status
Not open for further replies.