• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Monday I'll be free all day. Whenever Swampert and ours opponents can/want to battle is fine for me.

Last edited:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Depends on the time, Mr. Y. I've got classes for the majority of the day, and probably won't be home until afternoon-ish.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Depends on the time, Mr. Y. I've got classes for the majority of the day, and probably won't be home until afternoon-ish.
Read my post and it didn't make any sense lol. edited. Any time is fine for me. We also have to see that (the battle time) with our opponents.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Man im ready for a fight and just need to see if my partner is ready

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Well, I thought I'd pop in real quick since class is slow. I believe last time a prize of a shiny Pokemon was given away in the last tourney? I would like to offer one, if there are no objections, to the future winner of this tourney whenever this gets rolling. Prize: shiny Eevee.

Last edited:

Murder Doll

Button Presser
If Colton S is available I have the entire day off it seems..

Also I have a EV trained Volcarona I'd like to throw into the pot.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Well, I thought I'd pop in real quick since class is slow. I believe last time a prize of a shiny Pokemon was given away in the last tourney? I would like to offer one, if there are no objections, to the future winner of this tourney whenever this gets rolling. Prize: shiny Eevee.

Since their will be two winners I can add a shiny fraxure, that way both winners get a shiny ^.^ (sorry I don't have one as awesome as eevee)
Edit: also available today. tomorrow is when things get complicated >.>

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I'll be here for the rest of the day. I have some homework to finish up but it shouldn't take that long.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have two flawless Adamant Minccino, one with Skill Link and one with Technician, which I can offer to the winners/runners-up/anyone else who wants a prize after the tournament. I have a ton of 4IV and 5IV Minccino as well, so just PM me if you want one. : )

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I'll be here for the rest of the day. I have some homework to finish up but it shouldn't take that long.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have two flawless Adamant Minccino, one with Skill Link and one with Technician, which I can offer to the winners/runners-up/anyone else who wants a prize after the tournament. I have a ton of 4IV and 5IV Minccino as well, so just PM me if you want one. : )
I can battle for the next 5 hours at least maybe more

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Zelphon and I versus BugPokemon Master and Trot Away will probably happen in about 30 minutes. Exciting!

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Zelphon and I versus BugPokemon Master and Trot Away will probably happen in about 30 minutes. Exciting!

Sounds awesome, good luck!

sunshinemasterking and Sid, I'll message Saturnidae and see if she's ready to battle anytime soon.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
ok in about a hour i have to go for a little while ( bpy scouts i forgot about it) but i will be back, whos 3ds is going to hold all the friend codes, it can be mine if need be EDIT ok i have to go now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.