• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
So the weekend is when everybody going to destroy each other for real cause i really want to do this bad win or lose im just look forward to doing this

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
So the weekend is when everybody going to destroy each other for real cause i really want to do this bad win or lose im just look forward to doing this

Yeah agreeded but i wont be free until like 5:00, 5:30 EST

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Well, whenever my oponents wanna do the battle just pm me (and Swampert). I'll be totally free till 2/10, so I can battle at almost any time.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Well said partner well im going to on all day tommorow vm or pm if anyone want battle im not doing any muti battles in til Silent is on

Ok ill get on the minute i get home

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I apoogize to everyone for my absence, been so busy this weekend. Maybe next weekend I'll be available.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
tomorrow does not work well for me same with wensday and the next day thanks to midterms

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
ikr ;________; college-destroyer of free time.

This. So much this.

Sorry I haven't been on much this weekend... homework and family stuff has taken up a lot of my time the past few days. Hopefully I'll be more available next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.