• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Want to join the battling after gyms in white/black

I don't have any badges though,and I'm using a shiny purrloin as I'm doing a badge quest

EagleEye

Alright then are casual battle B/W play through is about to begin between Eagleeye, Sunshinemasterking, and Shinyclauncher1234. If you want to just post who win's in your battle's.

Anyone else want to join let me know.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Hello guys, I made a new team with a psychic theme, that is a team made of 4 psychic types, of anyone want to help me test my team just pm me (the team is IV bred and EV trained though)

EagleEye

Hello guys, I made a new team with a psychic theme, that is a team made of 4 psychic types, of anyone want to help me test my team just pm me (the team is IV bred and EV trained though)

Once I get my Pokémon X game and beat it I'll help battle with you, but I can't help battle you until then.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Well...

1. I main Pokémon X because it's the Game with my favourite Pokémon (Masquerain, Roserade). Y is just for additional stuff, although I like the Y Mega Evolutions better (Mega Charizard X was just way too fanservice-y for my liking).

2. Pokėmon Black 2 used to consume myself, since I had played for 40 hours in the first two days I got the game. ACNL does it now, although I've slowed down with it.

Wego

WeCounting Stars

I'll do it I want I want to test out my WePokes if you want to know what that mean u will have to battle

Is anyone still active in the club

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Hi guys, I'm sorry if I'm not active this week, both in-game (in case if you added me) and club-wise. I'm kinda busy with school at the moment. These practical exams aren't exactly the easiest (duh), and I haven't touched my 3DS for days now. xD

But hey, if anyone ever encounter me online, I'll welcome any battles. I'll admit, turning on the 3DS to MM a shiny Ralts, catch more Vivillon, going through the GTS and stuff like that is boring, and a battle would actually lift my spirits up.

Although, if anyone ever encounter a male player of the name なつや in your friends list, please ignore him. It's my X save file and I'm still at parfum palace. I don't really have the time to continue it. xD

On random news: I hatched a 5IV Bold shiny male Ralts. Don't ask why I'm shiny IV breeding. I want to give a 5IV (at least) shiny male Ralts for a friend for helping me all this time, so I'm trying to make use of this 6IV Japanese Ditto I got the other day. xD

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I finally got all starters in their shiny form with 5-6 IVs \o/. Most of them I got from Sid (talking with shinyclauncher to see if he can clone the Greninja so I can send it to you. I also can try cloning a flawless Fennekin for you as a "Thank you") and the others I got from random trading. Now I'll finish EV training them only 6 to go :3.
On (not) related news my Black 2 playthrough is going slow, fought Coolress for the first time in this run yesterday and Magnemite is a beast (I also gave up on the Nuzlocke after the first gym, damn crits lol).

EagleEye

I finally got my Pokémon X so I'll be starting that and will be able to do some casual battling on their soon.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Cool feel free to battle me when your ready and congrats to u Mr.Y and the your Nuzlocke i guess didnt go as swimly as getting the startes

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Cool feel free to battle me when your ready and congrats to u Mr.Y and the your Nuzlocke i guess didnt go as swimly as getting the startes

Actually the problem with the nuzlocke was that I kept loosing pokémon to critical hits, but now i'm doing a pokémon fire red nuzlocke with some of my friends and that one is going quite well for me :).

Illusione-Tempus

Haha, congrats to Mr.Y on his 6IV starters xD

I just obtained the gen 5 events from Crimson. As well as a Mew from a trade shop. 4 more event legendaries to go. Thanks so much to Mr.Y and Crimson. I'm actually glad some of you are willing to give me their extra events. xD

I'll probably search the GTS for the leftover legendaries later. I can't believe my dream of an actual living Pokedex will come true. An actual comeback after B2 was erased. xD

Although I will feel sad without a certain nicknamed Lugia or Reshiram. Ah well, already obtaining one to pet is good enough for me. xD

Anyway, yesterday, my and my good friend Torosiken (she's in the club as well) pulled off an all-nighter replaying Pokemon Crystal (in her case, playing it for the first time). I defeated the league in the lv 40s after 3 tries with Lance. Damn Hyper Beams are so annoying. xDD

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Although I will feel sad without a certain nicknamed Lugia or Reshiram. Ah well, already obtaining one to pet is good enough for me. xD

I am doing a play though of black right now, if you want me to nick name a reshiram and give it to you I can

Hi I'd like to join :]

Trying to get back into Pokemon and this club seems chill. I don't battle on 3DS or anything; I only use PS or PO.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I just finished a Fire Red nuzlocke run and it was really fun. Blastoise ftw :)

Hi I'd like to join :]

Trying to get back into Pokemon and this club seems chill. I don't battle on 3DS or anything; I only use PS or PO.
Welcome to the club man :).

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Just captured a shiny Taillow while I was EV training, its so beatiful :3. I'll keep UT untill they release the hoenn remakes or the Z version though :).

Status
Not open for further replies.