• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Do anyone here want to help me test my mono rock team

i need help breeding do any of you guys have any tips i can use the only thing i need help with is egg moves i can breed perfect IV pokemon for myself i only have trouble getting their egg moves please pm me thanks

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
How's everybody been? The ol' Club Owner is still around; I've just been moving, and I won't have Internet at my new house for a few more days. Ugh. I've been doing some playthroughs since then. I kicked butt in a Nuzlocke on X, and I'm about 2 hours into a playthrough on Emerald.

I think I'll do a Randomizer Nuzlocke on White next.

Forethe

Dragon Tamer
Hi, I'd like to join. I totally stink at competitive battling.

I'm actually doing a Nuzlocke on X and I'm hoping I can survive at least 3 gym leaders... And I now regret choosing X because on second thought Yvetal looks boss. That and I had no idea Xerneas was Fairy.

Wego

WeCounting Stars

I'm actually doing a Nuzlocke on X and I'm hoping I can survive at least 3 gym leaders... And I now regret choosing X because on second thought Yvetal looks boss. That and I had no idea Xerneas was Fairy.

Welcome to the club feel free to battle me im not the owner Sid is he is cool guy he will accept u regardless

People also seem to have no idea how sick physical Xerneas is because they are all stuck on Geomancy+Power Heb :[

Illusione-Tempus

Sid! You're back- eh? No internet? Oh well, at least you're still alive. :3

Anyways... As of March 8th 2014, my PC is officially full! Yay! And my Pokebank pass expired 3 days before that! Yay again!

And now I need a pre-paid card for E-Shop... Patiently going through these exams before I'll buy one... ;3;

Anyway, I finally continued X... only to finish at Ambrete Town after obtaining the Jaw Fossil. Ah well, I'll continue it. I will definitely continue it! xD

SILLY EDIT: I'm just here, catching Jungle Vivillons to put up at the GTS. So far I obtained a Zekrom, a Suicune, and a Kanto-caught Entei. Wow. :/

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'm still alive too.
Busy life ;A; with college, bravely default, and animal crossing new leaf I've had very little time for pokemonnn x or y.
going to try and get myself to finish X soon (only have 3 badges yay!)

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I am still around too

I plan to go back to y for a little bit and finish it some time this week

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Awesome update from me: Last night, I broke my consecutive wins streak in the Battle Maison. Previous best was 57 wins, but I got my 59th last night. Still in it, too, so let's see how far I can go.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Awesome update from me: Last night, I broke my consecutive wins streak in the Battle Maison. Previous best was 57 wins, but I got my 59th last night. Still in it, too, so let's see how far I can go.

Good luck, the Maison is hard

Mr.Y

O)_(O
iirc my biggest maison winnig streak is 70/71. I hope I get to 100 one day, but to do that I need to start playing in the maison again lol.
Good luck Sid ;).

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I'm up to 82 consecutive wins at the Maison! I thought I was going to lose for sure this morning, but I pulled through.

Illusione-Tempus

Man, I can't even defeat the head lol xD

I need a better strategy... and a Water type. I noticed how I got high streaks with a Water type in my team lol xD

Good luck Sid. I'll get that gold card someday lol

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
It's a Triple Battle team.

Gyarados w/ Gyaradosite (Dragon Dance, Outrage, Bite, Waterfall)

Amoongus w/ Black Sludge (Protect, Rage Powder, Spore, Giga Drain)

Azelf w/ Light Clay (Taunt, Psychic, Light Screen, Reflect)

Greninja w/ Expert Belt (Scald, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Ice Beam)

Darmanitan w/ Life Orb (Protect, Superpower, Flare Blitz, Rock Slide)

Butterfree w/ Choice Scarf (Safeguard, Sleep Powder, Bug Buzz, Rage Powder)

My lead is Gyarados - Amoongus - Azelf. The strategy is to lead with Gyarados' Intimdate and Azelf's dual screens to establish a strong defensive presence. Amoongus Rage Powders to draw attacks/statuses away from Gyarados so that I can Dragon Dance a few times as needed. From there, it's pretty elementary; in most cases, Gyarados sweeps with Greninja and Darmanitan there to provide additional attacking support as needed. If Amoongus gets KO'ed, Butterfree comes in and starts putting things to sleep.

It's a surprisingly simple team, really. In most battles, I only lose 2 pokemon the whole battle (Amoongus usually falls due to all the attacks it takes and how many weaknesses it has, and by the end of a battle, I often lose either Azelf or Butterfree, too).

As of last night, I'm at around 87 or 88 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.