• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspector Javert

Parisian Inspector
So i want to ask this question What is the toughest gymleader you have ever battled?

My is Brock from 1st gen because when i was playing pokemon red my first pokemon was Chamander this is when i was young i did not know rock was super effective and it was my only pokemon so i was always losing :(

Oh my Lord, it's gotta be that damned Pryce! I'm playing through the game with a team that's weak to ice, but I had no idea how ridiculously hard he was going to be! His Dewgong is death personified. Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, whatever. Every single damn time I used a semi-effective move, the HP would go down a real tiny bit. And then, Rest. And so on. And so forth. I had about 20 revives before the battle. By the end, I had one. The battle lasted about 90 minutes, longest 90 minutes of my entire life.

And unrelated, but I must ask: since we are all casual battlers, how would you all feel about a casual breeding service? You'd send me a PM and I'd breed you what you asked for. I'd give you what you wanted with a decent nature, usually a good one, and with at least 1 31 IV. Would anyone be interested? I currently have Cyndaquil, Totodile, Oshawott, Squirtle and Noibat, and can breed them for you. Anyone interested in that?

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
That sounds interesting. Like a shop, or just requests? In that case, I could also extend some form of service. I have all the starters thanks to much GTS and wonder trading, and I have a few egg moves with some of the 'mons. (Not to encroach on your idea, Javert.)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I like this idea. I can breed a pokémon to anyone who wants a breedable pokémon that I have.

Illusione-Tempus

My Butterfree swept Blue in Leafgreen :/

Oh, well... Okay? I bet Blue didn't have Charizard when you're battling him... :/

Go Ms Squiggles. Those legendaries look fantastic.

They are fantastic. Too bad I won't get to have any in X/Y. I want to pet a Lugia, a Giratina-O and a Reshiram so badly. xDD
Let's hope that my breeding for competitive Pokemon to trade to competitive peeps will be worth it, so I can get all the legendary Pokemon I want. Probably now that's my only goal in breeding competitive Pokemon: for teh legendaries xD

[sub]Time to breed for Jolly 5IV Iron Fist Chimchars for legendaries. xD[/sub]

And unrelated, but I must ask: since we are all casual battlers, how would you all feel about a casual breeding service? You'd send me a PM and I'd breed you what you asked for. I'd give you what you wanted with a decent nature, usually a good one, and with at least 1 31 IV. Would anyone be interested? I currently have Cyndaquil, Totodile, Oshawott, Squirtle and Noibat, and can breed them for you. Anyone interested in that?

Oh, a breeding service. That might sound interesting. I can basically get you anything breedable aside from the ones I'm missing in my signature. Probably with egg moves if anyone requests it? xD

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Oh, well... Okay? I bet Blue didn't have Charizard when you're battling him... :/

They are fantastic. Too bad I won't get to have any in X/Y. I want to pet a Lugia, a Giratina-O and a Reshiram so badly. xDD
Let's hope that my breeding for competitive Pokemon to trade to competitive peeps will be worth it, so I can get all the legendary Pokemon I want. Probably now that's my only goal in breeding competitive Pokemon: for teh legendaries xD

[sub]Time to breed for Jolly 5IV Iron Fist Chimchars for legendaries. xD[/sub]

Oh, a breeding service. That might sound interesting. I can basically get you anything breedable aside from the ones I'm missing in my signature. Probably with egg moves if anyone requests it? xD

He, actually did, but then again, my Butterfree was like 15 Levels over Blue at the time :p

Breedable stuff?
I can help with that, along with Dexing, if anybody needs it :O

Torosiken

This is a title.
Oh my Lord, it's gotta be that damned Pryce! I'm playing through the game with a team that's weak to ice, but I had no idea how ridiculously hard he was going to be! His Dewgong is death personified. Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, whatever. Every single damn time I used a semi-effective move, the HP would go down a real tiny bit. And then, Rest. And so on. And so forth. I had about 20 revives before the battle. By the end, I had one. The battle lasted about 90 minutes, longest 90 minutes of my entire life.

Oh I would love those! What should I give for you in return because I would feel bad if I am not giving anything so good :3 I am trying to complete the Pokedex more than anything else ^^

As for gym leaders,... Juan gave me big trouble in my first Emerald run with his Kingdra. Once I get its HP low, they always use sleep! And once I almost give the final blow, it woke up and sleep again! Man... Back there it was my first game ever, so I only trained my Blaziken(and some of others like Swellow and Pellipper). I had to catch Rayquaza to help me fighting Juan... man, old times XD

Everything in Kalos is the easiest for me- because I accidently got every of my Pokemon way too overleveled XDDD

Johto was this struggle to train

Unova was average and I got this normal feel somehow, and somehow I felt my team was balanced as well.

Idk what to comment for Kanto and Sinnoh *is kicked*

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I dunno if the team is that good, but MegaGarchomp just went on a tear. I was lucky to get a Jolly Garchomp on my Y playthrough, so he's pretty beastly. :) Good game, though!

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I never seem to be able to get a Multi-Battle together! It seems like a lot of fun, though I've never gotten to do one. We really need to organize some of those. :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I never seem to be able to get a Multi-Battle together! It seems like a lot of fun, though I've never gotten to do one. We really need to organize some of those. :)

Multis are awesome!

I had one with Saturnidae, Bnator, and SilverChiko a week or so ago, and it was awesome :3

We should totally organise that sometime.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I'm in for a multi. Sounds fun.

Inspector Javert

Parisian Inspector
I'd be totally up for a Multi, those are the most enjoyable battles in my opinion, but I never have enough people to do one with!

Status
Not open for further replies.