• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Adding my name to the list of people interested in a Multi. Now I just need to go get some 'mons suitable for Double Battles. XD

Id really like to join! have many iv'd pkmn but have no experience with battles with them :p
Muli-battles are really fun too, if i could get thrown in that too that would be awesome

Inspector Javert

Parisian Inspector
Yay! I just defeated the Elite Four for the second time in my Y game, having raised a second team from Lv. 15-ish to become champions!

My team in the end was:

-Loonatic (Drifblim)
-Anubiscuit (Korrina's Lucario)
-Argo (Mienshao)
-Candor (Gyarados)
-Seaton (Seadra)
-Redeye (Flygon)

My team were truly underdogs, between shared Flying, Water and Fighting types, but my guys did amazingly well, and they've become one of my favourite teams to use casually. Stone Edge works wonders on Mienshao, and it just goes to prove that Mega Lucario is a force to be reckoned with. Flygon was also great, used Crunch to crush Siebold's Starmie and Malva's Chandelure, and o m f g ICE FANG ON GYARADOS.

Candor single-handedly KOed EVERY SINGLE ONE of Drasna's team, with ICE FANG. It's a 65 power move, people, but holy ARCEUS, I had no idea what it could manage! ONE DRAGON DANCE was all it took for 1hKOs to Altaria, Dragalge, Druddigon and Noivern.

And SEADRA. Okay, so I had nobody to help me evolve my pal Seaton. I didn't need the help-- Seadra is a force by itself. Give that sucker Scald, Rest, Toxic and Ice Beam, and you're pretty much set. An Eviolite seals the deal. That exact set with a Defense boosting nature (Seaton's lucky enough to have a Bold nature so I'm set) is absolutely killer. Toxic- Ice Beam- Rest, and watch the enemy struggle with Toxic poison as you drift off merrily to sleep.

All in all, amazing team, everyone on it has their pros and cons, and all are worth checking out!

Be sure to remember those names. If anyone here wants to battle, you'll be seeing them trés soon.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Id really like to join! have many iv'd pkmn but have no experience with battles with them :p
Muli-battles are really fun too, if i could get thrown in that too that would be awesome

You've been added. :)

and Javert, I'd like to battle that team some time.

I've been playing my new Emerald game VERY SLOWLY. I'm not even to the first gym yet. I've just bee really busy. But I have a Treecko, Tailow, and Slakoth right now. For some reason, I've always wanted to train a Slakoth/Slaking, so I'm irrationally happy about that. I've never trained a Tailow before, either.

Illusione-Tempus

Be sure to remember those names. If anyone here wants to battle, you'll be seeing them trés soon.

What do you think I've been doing? xD

Managed to snag my bro's X copy. He said he's probably not going to play anymore (as he's distracted by a Skyrim gift from someone at Steam), and rather than having his cartridge useless, he decided to give it to me.

Obviously I'll need to transfer everything that he holds dear to my Y. Oh, and his legendaries and Mega Stones. P:

Which means I'm going to start a new save file there! And a whole new team to use! :D

I'm planning to make this my breeding grounds. Although that would mean completing the Kalos dex once again to get an Oval Charm, and that will be tiring... maybe? It's not a living dex this time, so I'll save more spaces. xDD

I'm thinking on going with Japanese for the language. I'm pretty confident about my Japanese (aka. not really capable), but at least it will get me to practice... Plus, I want to nickname my Pokemon in Hirakata. Yeah, my only purpose, aside from obtaining Pokemon to use for MM. xDD

And Multi Battle sounds interesting. Although we might need to organize to get one going.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
You've been added. :)

and Javert, I'd like to battle that team some time.

I've been playing my new Emerald game VERY SLOWLY. I'm not even to the first gym yet. I've just bee really busy. But I have a Treecko, Tailow, and Slakoth right now. For some reason, I've always wanted to train a Slakoth/Slaking, so I'm irrationally happy about that. I've never trained a Tailow before, either.

I've never used either of them, too, but I'm not really particularly keen on either, but eh.

I'm actually playing throu my own Emerald, but a 386 hard Hack, at that.
I did it before but got bored and gave up, hopefully this time will go better!

Anyway, I'm at the shore of that Rite south of Slateport, trying to find a Male Chinchou of a Level above 10.
Wich is shaping up to take 4 hours.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Nice team, Javert. I'd like to see them in battle myself.

Sid and Dirkac, you two have me jealous. I have my original Emerald copy but lack means to play it. I've been dying to return to my team and just replay a gen III game for nostalgia purposes. *sigh* Emulators, here I come. :p

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Nice team, Javert. I'd like to see them in battle myself.

Sid and Dirkac, you two have me jealous. I have my original Emerald copy but lack means to play it. I've been dying to return to my team and just replay a gen III game for nostalgia purposes. *sigh* Emulators, here I come. :p

Emerald's really fun, but Emulators make me mess up sometimes, as I accidentally erased my perfect Run (no KOs, and all Gold Symbols), by saving oer it accidentally :p

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I've heard there can be issues. I may just watch a "let's play" walk through. Sorry to hear about that lost perfect run.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Yo guys what up im starting to drift from the game's storyline now tell me if this is crazy my pokemon are lv 40 and i only got one badge crazy are what

Mr.Y

O)_(O
My in game teams are usually pretty weak. Which is a good thing because I use the stronger pokémon in the battle facilities/online.

Yo guys what up im starting to drift from the game's storyline now tell me if this is crazy my pokemon are lv 40 and i only got one badge crazy are what
1336424310102.jpg

Illusione-Tempus

This is in Pokemon XY, right? Funny thing, Torosiken's team were lv 50 by the time she reached the 2nd gym, so I'm not too surprised.

Although this was my initial reaction upon knowing.

Leveling up in Pokemon XY is easy. Chelinka went from being a lv 1 Togepi to a lv 100 Togekiss in the matter of 3 days while I was searching for money to get the leftover TMs. xDD

Torosiken

This is a title.
I wish I can have wifi up here in my room so I can online anytime I want for battle.
Other than that, every battles with me should be arranged .3.''
I would love a multi battle!
ATM I am MMing Nincadas XDDDD

edit :
Is this XY? Congrats. The nextgen of me and Tempus.
This is in Pokemon XY, right? Funny thing, Torosiken's team were lv 50 by the time she reached the 2nd gym, so I'm not too surprised.
The rest of my Y journey was pretty easy XDD I was even wondering what was the champion's level when I was in last gym, and checked it on SPP... to found out my whole team was already at stronger level than the champion by last gym surprised me
It was totally the easiest playthrough I went through. Normally I struggled with training... lol

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Hey guys, while breeding for a 5IV Adamant HA Treecko I got a ton of random IVs HA ones. If anyone here wants one just pm me. I'm giving them away, so you don't need to offer anything.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
So I just finished scraping together a team that I call "Which is the Mega?"

Basically, it's a team that consists of multiple Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, but of course, only one Pokemon will be able to during the battle. I thought it might be fun to play a little bit of mind-games with my opponent. :p Plus, I haven't actually done any battles yet within this club, so I figure I'd better get going. XD

Send me a PM if you're interested~

Also, Inspector Javert, that sounds like a great team and I wouldn't mind battling sometime.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Did a Multi Battle with some friends yesterday.

Lost miserably, but at least it's now proven that Delphox is ultimate tank to Goodra and Charizard XD

@Crim, I'd quite like to battle that, actually :O

Illusione-Tempus

The team wasn't the one you were using when battling me, right CrimsonPenguin? Would love to try that xD

Finally transfered everything my bro had in his X cartridge to my Y save file. Already started the game yesterday, I'm hoping to use a Mega Gardevoir considering that now I got two Gardevoirite. Oh, and my language is Japanese, so if you happened to come across that file online, then I'm sorry if you won't understand. :'3

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
^Actually, it was XD

I'm planning on switching around who gets the Mega Stone every few battles though, just to keep people guessing. But it's really fun to use. I've actually gone 20 straight matches in Super Singles with this team, which surprised the heck out of me. And only one of my Pokemon is EV trained and has more than 2 perfect IVs. : O

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Happy New Year, everyone. :)

I've never done the Single Battles in the Battle Maison, but my best on the Super Triple battles was 57. The 50th match was crazy hard, as the game throws a team FULL of legendaries at you. I think it was Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno/Registeel/Regirock/Regice. I have no idea how I won that, but I did. Alas, I'd lose a few matches later. Oh well.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Same--Happy New Year!

I attempted the Super Singles and got to maybe 36. I'm not sure, but I think I got incredibly lucky to get that far and incredibly unlucky to lose within not even five minutes of the start of battle. I have yet to face the legendaries, if I ever get that far. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.