• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Wait.. So, do I not get to participate?!

? o_O
If you want to participate I'm sure you can.

Edit: also I might back out from this one. I'm actually not sure if I want to battle in a tournament again yet. Maybe after I beat the E4 idk. lulz anywho lets see how far I can get today! ^.^

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Take me out of the tournament, my schedule is getting more hectic with school and afterschool activities so i have less time.to play and train, if you have one near the summer i might be able.to do it but for now i cant

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
~Posting this here so maybe it will get seen :p

Anyone care for a Pokemon battle? :D
I'm itching to try out my team ^.^

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I'll take you up on that offer, i'll need a few minutes though.

scratch that, you can let Sunshine(is that alright?) go first. i can wait

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
YES, pokébank is out in the US! Transfered all my good pokés to my Y. Shiny Metagross, Volcarona, Lucario, Sceptile, Groudon and Rayquaza looks amazing :):):)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
YES, pokébank is out in the US! Transfered all my good pokés to my Y. Shiny Metagross, Volcarona, Lucario, Sceptile, Groudon and Rayquaza looks amazing :):):)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Sadly i'm at work right now, and right after work I have one more class but man oh man YES!
I can't wait to get home in 2 hours and 27mins. Heatran, Cresselia, and Shaymin will be so awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.