• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
At last, the west FINALLY gets it! How long has it been, 1.25 months since Japan got it? Now i can get those pokemon i couldn't through friend safari! :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Anyone here finds the pokétransfer kinda bad? Its better than the mini-games and having to transfer only 6 at a time but having to put my black 2 onto my 3DS, put everything I want to transfer on box one, the open the pokétransfer, the switch cards to my Y to open the pokébank to then trasfer everything to the game takes a long time, it would be fine if you only needed to do that once but having to do it multiple times is painfull :((no complains to the bank itself other than it being able to move things using the touch screen though).

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Anyone here finds the pokétransfer kinda bad? Its better than the mini-games and having to transfer only 6 at a time but having to put my black 2 onto my 3DS, put everything I want to transfer on box one, the open the pokétransfer, the switch cards to my Y to open the pokébank to then trasfer everything to the game takes a long time, it would be fine if you only needed to do that once but having to do it multiple times is painfull :((no complains to the bank itself other than it being able to move things using the touch screen though).
Yeah, it was kinda bad for me too. I had 2 full boxes that I transferred. It was a tedious process.
But now I'm starting a new save file for Pokemon White to get some more Pokemon that I missed!

TerraRae

Hey everyone! Looking for some casual battles over here sometime :) I have a pretty busy schedule but since finishing my play-through of X I've been trying to get into the WiFi battling scene. Far from competitive caliber yet, mostly just looking to get used to the format of online battling!
Anyone interested in battles sometime, feel free to add me/message me and I'll try to answer as soon as I have some free time :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Yeah, it was kinda bad for me too. I had 2 full boxes that I transferred. It was a tedious process.
But now I'm starting a new save file for Pokemon White to get some more Pokemon that I missed!
I'm thinking of re-starting my Black 2 ro get more legendaries and to beat the game with Emboar as I already finished Black with Serperior and Black 2 with Samurott(I acctually forgot its name while posting this because I always called mine Miyamoto lol).
Edit: TerraRae, whenever you wanna have a battle just pm me. I can also help you with the competitive battle scene if you want.

Last edited:

Wego

WeCounting Stars
U guys got me jelly wait never mind

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
It's in the U.S. today! That's how I got it!

Anyone want a battle with my older Pokemon?

as soon as i finish getting a couple of tms i will! :D
can't wait to try out this team set up (I warn you, its got a few legends on it) :3

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Hey everyone! Looking for some casual battles over here sometime :) I have a pretty busy schedule but since finishing my play-through of X I've been trying to get into the WiFi battling scene. Far from competitive caliber yet, mostly just looking to get used to the format of online battling!
Anyone interested in battles sometime, feel free to add me/message me and I'll try to answer as soon as I have some free time :)

Hey there! i'm more on the casual side myself, feel free to send me a message to battle as well!

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Just had a battle with Colton S and it was really fun. If anyone want to have a battle using old pokés just vm me (if you wanna use legendaries say that so I can use them too).

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Had an awesome double and single battle with my twin! :D
Loving my post-pokebank team ^.^

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Im no alonger jelly i got my old pokes and i feel like battling with them and trust me u will not be disappointed pm me

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Oh man... I've been having fun ever since Bank's been out. I must have given out over 100 shinies on WonderTrade.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Oh man... I've been having fun ever since Bank's been out. I must have given out over 100 shinies on WonderTrade.
You should give some of them to the members of your own club bro. Just sayin, just sayin...
lol jk, I'd wish I had so many Shinies to just give them away.
I already battled Colton and Wego (connection problems in the end though:() and it was fun using some of my old guys, so glad we can all use pokébank :D. Dat shiny Sceptile and Volcarona looks amazing in 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.