• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
since i have no school tomorrow (teacher workshop) i can battle almost any time in the next 24 hours if any one wants ( just send me a vm)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Replaying soul silver to get that awesome lugia :3
man I love pokebank
Probably get it tonight and trade it over(thought I would have to start from the beginning but I was actually at the point where you defeat team rocket for the final time after your 7th badge)
Might even go for the dogs and Ho-oH(though i really could care less about the Ho to the oH lol. :p
Would love to do some battles tomorrow ^.^

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Hey all, how is everyone? I'm off tomorrow, too, so I'm open for battles.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I'm open for battles till monday. I'd like to replay my HG copy. But I just can't do it anymore :/.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'm open for battles till monday. I'd like to replay my HG copy. But I just can't do it anymore :/.

If I wasn't so close to my goal then I wouldn't continue either. Hate how they put all the trainers EXACTLY where your most likely to be :/ let alone the game is really slow.
Heres to being spoiled with the faster better 6th gen! wooooooooooooo :3

Mr.Y

O)_(O
If I wasn't so close to my goal then I wouldn't continue either. Hate how they put all the trainers EXACTLY where your most likely to be :/ let alone the game is really slow.
Heres to being spoiled with the faster better 6th gen! wooooooooooooo :3
My problems with the game are the level/pokémon distribution and the game is so slow for me that I just gave up :/.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I LOVED soul sliver it is my favorite pokemon game , i wish i could play though it again but i dont want to lose my pokedex data

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I LOVED soul sliver it is my favorite pokemon game , i wish i could play though it again but i dont want to lose my pokedex data

Oh don't get me wrong I love/d it. Back then it was so much fun and really awesome having a pokemon follow behind you!(still is!)
but I've been spoilt with all the conveniences that gen5 and 6 brought.(especially 6!)

Hopefully they remake it sometime after hoenn remakes :3

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Oh don't get me wrong I love/d it. Back then it was so much fun and really awesome having a pokemon follow behind you!(still is!)
but I've been spoilt with all the conveniences that gen5 and 6 brought.(especially 6!)

Hopefully they remake it sometime after hoenn remakes :3

if it is remade i will be outside the store for a midnight launch, and i swear that

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Sheesh, now I kind of wish I haven't restarted my file for Black 2, but hey, its a chance to get pokemon i couldn't now! But that's gonna take a while...

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hey guys have anyone battled random passerbys on the game i do and i have notice that a lot of people use ubers but it dont matter still beat them

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hey guys have anyone battled random passerbys on the game i do and i have notice that a lot of people use ubers but it dont matter still beat them

I turn passerbys off because they demand a trade or battle ALL the time. It gets on my nerves :/

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
You should give some of them to the members of your own club bro. Just sayin, just sayin...
lol jk, I'd wish I had so many Shinies to just give them away.
I already battled Colton and Wego (connection problems in the end though:() and it was fun using some of my old guys, so glad we can all use pokébank :D. Dat shiny Sceptile and Volcarona looks amazing in 3D.

I was JUST online and saw Wego was on and tried to give him a shiny, and he was being all picky about it! :p That's why I like Wonder Trade; people can't be picky and turn down free shinies. They just take the present I give them, and I assume they are happy. :)

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I was JUST online and saw Wego was on and tried to give him a shiny, and he was being all picky about it! :p That's why I like Wonder Trade; people can't be picky. They just take the present I give them, and I assume they are happy. :)

its nice of you wonder trade shinys , i can only imagine the people who get them faces , random acts of kindness are allways worth doing
also why would some one be picky with you give them a shiny?

Mr.Y

O)_(O
its nice of you wonder trade shinys , i can only imagine the people who get them faces , random acts of kindness are allways worth doing
also why would some one be picky with you give them a shiny?
He probably though it was a normal trade and not a give away.
I decided to do my first nuzlocke on my Black 2. I'm still on the 1° gym and have three pokés, Snivy(SolidSnake) Swepepa(the grass/bug catterpilar, don't know its name as I always call it Kyriuin) and a Lillipup(Sadaharu). No deaths yet :3

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
He probably though it was a normal trade and not a give away.
I decided to do my first nuzlocke on my Black 2. I'm still on the 1° gym and have three pokés, Snivy(SolidSnake) Swepepa(the grass/bug catterpilar, don't know its name as I always call it Kyriuin) and a Lillipup(Sadaharu). No deaths yet :3

I believe that's sewaddle

I never do/liked Nuzlockes, the sheer handicap of potentially losing a pokemon permanently is the biggest turn off for me. That, and only being able to have a limited amount of party members. Any given moment could be game over for your fateful ally, kind of like reality, which makes me...sad it kind of singlehandedly turns the game into Fire Emblem...Don't get me wrong, as much as i enjoy that game too, it has moments that are just...Arrgh!

Status
Not open for further replies.