• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I believe that's sewaddle

I never do/liked Nuzlockes, the sheer handicap of potentially losing a pokemon permanently is the biggest turn off for me. That, and only being able to have a limited amount of party members. Any given moment could be game over for your fateful ally, kind of like reality, which makes me...sad it kind of singlehandedly turns the game into Fire Emblem...Don't get me wrong, as much as i enjoy that game too, it has moments that are just...Arrgh!

I'm doing it as a form of challenge as the game offers none until the post game(its still fun though). I don't plan on releasing my pokés but storing then in the box 1 to transfer then to my Y version. I'm also using pokémon I'd never choose to use (like sewaddle lol) and I'm liking then.

I'm also close to earn all Gen 4 competitive shiny starters, I'm only missing Piplup (which I'll get from a trade). I'm also only missing Mudkip for gen 3 :).

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
~Reposting~ 'cause I feel like it .3.

Almost finished my preperations. Whos up for a quick battle? :D
Edit: going to have to wait 'till after supper.

Edit #2: Finished eating! Soooooooooooo anyone up for a battle :D? I'm excited to tryout this team I came up with, hopefully its everything and more that I want it to be. If its not then I'll just change it up a bit ^.^

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

So has that multi-battle tournament ended during the 1-2 weeks I was gone? I really couldn't keep up so I didn't came over. xD

Anyway, does anyone have any extra legendary Pokemon that they're willing to give me? I doubt so, but since I have like no actual legitimate cartridge to use to transfer anything using Pokebank (mainly using it just for storage), I actually feel sad that I can never complete my living dex because I don't have the legendaries. The events aren't really needed though. :'3

I did managed to grab like, a Lugia, a Reshiram, a Suicune, a Heatran and a Cresselia thanks to HA Turtwigs and the GTS.

I do envy all the players that get to use Pokebank's full services as I can't really use it, thanks to living in a country that doesn't exist in the region list. I really want a lot of games, but no hope for me... ;3;

Anyway, I managed to get a Milotic. If any of you guys ever happened to catch me online, just shoot up a battle request if you want. Although I won't guarantee on being online that often 'til June. :3

Mr.Y

O)_(O
So has that multi-battle tournament ended during the 1-2 weeks I was gone? I really couldn't keep up so I didn't came over. xD

Anyway, does anyone have any extra legendary Pokemon that they're willing to give me? I doubt so, but since I have like no actual legitimate cartridge to use to transfer anything using Pokebank (mainly using it just for storage), I actually feel sad that I can never complete my living dex because I don't have the legendaries. The events aren't really needed though. :'3

I did managed to grab like, a Lugia, a Reshiram, a Suicune, a Heatran and a Cresselia thanks to HA Turtwigs and the GTS.

I do envy all the players that get to use Pokebank's full services as I can't really use it, thanks to living in a country that doesn't exist in the region list. I really want a lot of games, but no hope for me... ;3;

Anyway, I managed to get a Milotic. If any of you guys ever happened to catch me online, just shoot up a battle request if you want. Although I won't guarantee on being online that often 'til June. :3

If your region doesn't have a e-shop you can always try to change to another one that has (although thats imposible if you have a NNID). I can send you some legendaries once I finish my Black 2 nuzlocke, but I can't promise any really rare legendary.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon

i may be able to get you a spare kyurm ( how ever you spell it) and i have a girtanta you can have if you want it

Illusione-Tempus

If your region doesn't have a e-shop you can always try to change to another one that has (although thats imposible if you have a NNID). I can send you some legendaries once I finish my Black 2 nuzlocke, but I can't promise any really rare legendary.

I actually set it to US, because Indonesia doesn't exist apparently. The closest one is Singapore and I set it to that during the time I obtained my 3DS (which is why my native Vivillon is Jungle), then immediately switched to US when I noticed they've only got Pokemon XY and apparently, Shin Megami Tensei, on their e-shop. Although that means I can never add funds to my cash balance since US won't accept anything other than USD. Probably the only way is to get Prepaid Cards through online stores.

I knew I should've gone with Canada (I checked online that Canada has the same store as US, and that they apparently accept international credits) before linking up the NNID, but I was so tempted to get Pokebank and that Celebi, haha. Are we able to unlink our NNID though? It'll be nice to switch to Canada so when I finally get a Credit Card I can add funds to my 3DS. And my current Pokebank storage is empty since I'm afraid that I'll lose my Pokemon so changing NNID won't really affect my Pokebank. .w."

Plus, Indonesia doesn't sell any NDS cartridges, only flash cards. Yeah, it's convinient if you want to have multiple save files, but I really want a legitimate cartridge. At least 3DS ones are still legit... *sigh* .w."

And by rare legendaries, do you mean events? I told you I don't really need those (as they're not really required for Pokedex completion).

i may be able to get you a spare kyurm ( how ever you spell it) and i have a girtanta you can have if you want it

Thanks, sunshine.

By the way, just to note: I actually have already completed my Pokedex (I have already stated somewhere in the past), but it'll be nice to be able to have a full Pokedex whenever I'm playing a new game. The living dex is actually almost complete, just need several Pokemon to breed and evolve to cover up the spaces, as well as them legendaries. xDD

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Wow that sucks Illusion :(. When I said rare I refered to things like Reshiram and Zekrom which doesn't appear in other games.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I actually set it to US, because Indonesia doesn't exist apparently. The closest one is Singapore and I set it to that during the time I obtained my 3DS (which is why my native Vivillon is Jungle), then immediately switched to US when I noticed they've only got Pokemon XY and apparently, Shin Megami Tensei, on their e-shop. Although that means I can never add funds to my cash balance since US won't accept anything other than USD. Probably the only way is to get Prepaid Cards through online stores.

I knew I should've gone with Canada (I checked online that Canada has the same store as US, and that they apparently accept international credits) before linking up the NNID, but I was so tempted to get Pokebank and that Celebi, haha. Are we able to unlink our NNID though? It'll be nice to switch to Canada so when I finally get a Credit Card I can add funds to my 3DS. And my current Pokebank storage is empty since I'm afraid that I'll lose my Pokemon so changing NNID won't really affect my Pokebank. .w."

Plus, Indonesia doesn't sell any NDS cartridges, only flash cards. Yeah, it's convinient if you want to have multiple save files, but I really want a legitimate cartridge. At least 3DS ones are still legit... *sigh* .w."

And by rare legendaries, do you mean events? I told you I don't really need those (as they're not really required for Pokedex completion).

Thanks, sunshine.

By the way, just to note: I actually have already completed my Pokedex (I have already stated somewhere in the past), but it'll be nice to be able to have a full Pokedex whenever I'm playing a new game. The living dex is actually almost complete, just need several Pokemon to breed and evolve to cover up the spaces, as well as them legendaries. xDD

I, too, live in Indonesia, and it's the only place where I've even found US Prepaid .cards, I've only found them at a few of the flash card stores though ._.

IIRC, thou, I've seen a few legit Games, it's how I got my JP Platinum and US Pearl.

Illusione-Tempus

@Mr.Y - Haha, it's alright. I'll keep looking anyway. xD

I, too, live in Indonesia, and it's the only place where I've even found US Prepaid .cards, I've only found them at a few of the flash card stores though ._.

IIRC, thou, I've seen a few legit Games, it's how I got my JP Platinum and US Pearl.

Well, I guess I just haven't find them. I'll shoot you a VM later.

Despite that, at least all the Pokemon that I obtained are perfectly legit. No stupid hacking tools involved aside from RNG, but that's a different thing.

I actually have like... Hmm... a 3-year-old Manaphy egg still stuck in my Guardian Signs. As well as an unfinished Deoxys mission. And all those other Rangers events (yeah, I'm a geek towards Rangers). Plus that Arceus from PGL that time.

Oh well, I can't transfer them to my XY cartridges unless if I'm able to magically obtain at least 1 gen 4 and 1 gen 5 cartridge. x'D

At least I'll strive to obtain the non-legendary living dex first. Non-event living dex comes second. xD

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Illusione, I have a spare team plasma Deoxys and Terrakion that I don't need, if you want it just send me a pm/vm.

Illusione-Tempus

Hmm... Well, why not that anything regarding trading legendaries to me should be discussed through PMs?

On a side note, my non-legendary dex is complete so anyone who needs dex entries here may request for any amount of Pokemon they still need... Although, I'll probably trade only one box at a time. xD

Another side note: Anyone who wants any HA gen 3 and 4 starters, aside from Mudkip, is free to request from me. :3

And I'll... try to bring up a topic.

Not including Lake of Rage Gyarados or events, what was the first shiny Pokemon that you've ever encountered? Did you catch it? Accidentally fainted it/ran away? Thought your game was glitched?
Mine was a Wingull I encountered on my way to my Secret Base back at Sapphire. I was so shocked that I just threw a Masterball at the green thing. Not that I really regretted it though (Latias was already caught after all), but it was still a waste.

Then again, it was my first ever shiny I've ever encountered. I haven't played GSC when I encountered it, after all, so I just threw it, afraid that I would lose it.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Hmm... Well, why not that anything regarding trading legendaries to me should be discussed through PMs?

On a side note, my non-legendary dex is complete so anyone who needs dex entries here may request for any amount of Pokemon they still need... Although, I'll probably trade only one box at a time. xD

Another side note: Anyone who wants any HA gen 3 and 4 starters, aside from Mudkip, is free to request from me. :3

And I'll... try to bring up a topic.

Not including Lake of Rage Gyarados or events, what was the first shiny Pokemon that you've ever encountered? Did you catch it? Accidentally fainted it/ran away? Thought your game was glitched?
Mine was a Wingull I encountered on my way to my Secret Base back at Sapphire. I was so shocked that I just threw a Masterball at the green thing. Not that I really regretted it though (Latias was already caught after all), but it was still a waste.

Then again, it was my first ever shiny I've ever encountered. I haven't played GSC when I encountered it, after all, so I just threw it, afraid that I would lose it.

I still have yet to find my own shiny * cry's * but people have given me some as gifts ( thanks Colton )

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I vaguely recall finding a shiny Diglet in a cave somewhere...that was in Gold, a REALLY long time ago...these days, i found a shiny Qwilfish via chain fishing in X! that's about it in my entire (gaming) lifetime...

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I still have yet to find my own shiny * cry's * but people have given me some as gifts ( thanks Colton )

Your welcome ^.^

My first ever shiny was a grimer back in the pokemon mansion in LeafGreen. I thought I was seeing things when it sparkled and was a different color but I still managed to catch it :D (too bad I lost that game a long time ago D': )

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Hi guys... sorry for being AWOL lately, but school has been killing me the past couple of weeks. >.< I do get a nice long weekend though, so maybe I'll have some time for battling and stuff. : )

To answer the topic, my first shiny was a Seedot in Ruby, about 15 minutes after restarting the game. I had no idea what shinies were at the time (I thought Gyarados was a special case and other Pokemon couldn't be shiny), so I was pretty confused when this red sparkly Seedot showed up. I figured it must be special in some way, though, so I caught it and used it on my team. I evolved it into Nuzleaf, but I never finished that Ruby file, and I transferred Nuzleaf between several of my 3rd gen games before losing track of it. I thought it might have been gone forever... But a few months ago, I managed to find it on my old Sapphire file, and I transferred it all the way through to Black. So glad I still have my first shiny. ^_^ I might send it to X and Y once I set Pokebank up.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I don't remmember what pokémon was my first shiny as it was long ago and on an emulator, but my first shiny on Y was a Froakie.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Hey guys it just hit me what ever happened with that tournament we said we was going to do I think it was a doubles tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.