• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEye

Ok now it's just when do we want to start this. I'm not very busy anytime soon so let's see if anyone else wants to join in. So maybe in a few day's we start? If anyone else wants to join in just let us know. Also if anyone has any other suggestion's as well we can take them into account.

EagleEye

I am now getting Pokémon X. I finally got a 3DS ordered X online so I will be able to do some casual battling in Gen 6 soon.

As for anyone that want's to join on casual battle game play through with Sunshinemasterking and I we are starting it now. just pm me for detail. it will be gen 5 using B/W games.

Sempiternal

Temptation
Hey, I'm new a round here. So I'd figure I'd join this club since I just got Pokemon Y a few days ago (I know, a bit late hah). Anywho, I will start battling anyone who wants to battle for fun after I finish the game. But for now, I guess I'll hang around here.

EagleEye

Hey, I'm new a round here. So I'd figure I'd join this club since I just got Pokemon Y a few days ago (I know, a bit late hah). Anywho, I will start battling anyone who wants to battle for fun after I finish the game. But for now, I guess I'll hang around here.

Hello and welcome to the club. I'm just getting Pokémon X in a few days so your just as far behind as me. When I finish my game I would be willing to do some battling with you.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I feel special right now since I got both x and y the first day they were out.......

EagleEye

I could have got one of the game's when they can out but I didn't have a 3DS then, I finally got a used one this week so I'm getting X now.

So yeah that's cool that you got both though. Are they both basically the same like most of the time or is one better then the other in your opinion?

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I could have got one of the game's when they can out but I didn't have a 3DS then, I finally got a used one this week so I'm getting X now.

So yeah that's cool that you got both though. Are they both basically the same like most of the time or is one better then the other in your opinion?
I liked X more but thats because of the stuff you can get there that you cant get in Y

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
1.) I play Y as my main. I like that one because of the mascot, primarily, but X got a lot of buyers because of Mega-Charizard X, I believe. Either way, they're practically the same aside from version exclusives.

2.) Welcome to the new member(s)!

3.) I'm off today, so if anyone would be interested in a battle, feel free to send a message.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I feel special right now since I got both x and y the first day they were out.......

Sorry for my abscence guys!
I'm special 'cuz I got the speial xerneas/yveltal blue 3ds xl >3>
and gosh have any of yall gotten/played bravely default? It's sucking out my soul <3

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Sorry for my abscence guys!
I'm special 'cuz I got the speial xerneas/yveltal blue 3ds xl >3>
and gosh have any of yall gotten/played bravely default? It's sucking out my soul <3

You know what game sucked out my soul..............

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I only stopped laying last night so I could play black, Yeah they were fine, minus the one time but it was 3 AM

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Hehe, New Leaf caught me in its snare as well, especially when it came out, would play it for weeks. I've slowed down a bit since then.

I have some bizarre pattern: Whatever most recent game i have, i would play it alot more then the ones I already have for a while...

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I got new leaf for my birthday on the 10th of this month, already over 100 hours I believe

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Hello every body

Status
Not open for further replies.