• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Casual Battlers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Wow, I feel bad.
its been ages since I've been here.

Hi everyone! :D
I went to the dark side, I'm learning competitive battling >3>

There's nothing wrong with that. Competitive battling is fine, and I do it a good bit. I just ENJOY casual battles more, and I think they are a lot more fun. :)

EagleEye

There's nothing wrong with that. Competitive battling is fine, and I do it a good bit. I just ENJOY casual battles more, and I think they are a lot more fun. :)

Yeah same for me. I play competitively every once and a while, but I still enjoy the casual play with you favorite pokemon battles more.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Hello!
I am trying to become a competitive battler, but as of yet I have a total of
competitive pokemon! All I have is a Protean Greninja from wonder trade!
I try to keep my casual team decent, and I even spent my last day of the Pokebank free trial getting shards to teach my Metagross stealth rocks. My teams have semi-competitive movesets but that's it.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Hello!
I am trying to become a competitive battler, but as of yet I have a total of
competitive pokemon! All I have is a Protean Greninja from wonder trade!
I try to keep my casual team decent, and I even spent my last day of the Pokebank free trial getting shards to teach my Metagross stealth rocks. My teams have semi-competitive movesets but that's it.

Welcome to our club. If you want any help getting competitive feel free to pm me.

storafotter

Hey folks I would like to battle anyone with a competitive edge. I have more than 50 pokemons to choose from that I would like to try out in different scenarios. It would be nice if someone is also willing to try double and triple battles too. However I am not interested in battling if you use legendaries or any pokemon with 600 in base stat (enough with those online!).

It just feels like a shame to spent thousands of hours training these pokemons without testing them out!

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey folks I would like to battle anyone with a competitive edge. I have more than 50 pokemons to choose from that I would like to try out in different scenarios. It would be nice if someone is also willing to try double and triple battles too. However I am not interested in battling if you use legendaries or any pokemon with 600 in base stat (enough with those online!).

It just feels like a shame to spent thousands of hours training these pokemons without testing them out!

I am ALWAYS up for a Triple Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.