• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cave of Mirrors! (840)

Really just sums up how great the Kalos cast is. Just a continuous stream of great episodes and this time with an interesting concept as a backdrop.

Nope. If anything, the mirror world is far more interesting than the very static companions Ash has in Kalos.
Static? Every single one of the Kalos crew went through developmental arcs/episodes. What are you talking about?

The mirror world companions were great, but wouldn't trade them with the Kalos companions at all.

Once their big episodes were done, it's like nothing else changed in the long run (except for Serena's unobtainable anime-only look). They kept being the same.
Yeah no, I wholeheartedly disagree. Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie were markedly different people from when XY started to when it ended, especially Serena.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yeah no, I wholeheartedly disagree. Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie were markedly different people from when XY started to when it ended, especially Serena.
I agree Serena was vastly different in the end, but not Clemont bonnie (as much as I love them). They had good arcs (battling ash and clembot, Zygarde) but it didn't change them much in terms of characterization outside of those episode and so those who never found their personality particularly interesting, (not me though, I liked them) would find them static. And as for Ash I agree he was pretty bland and boring as a character here. Serena's personality though I like, although I wish she continued her sassiness a bit longer

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"One of the best no-emotional filler episodes"

Episode: 7/10

This episode has so much wasted potential, it was boring watching only Ash travel to the mirror world when the others should have gone with as well :/
At least the mirror counterparts were pretty interesting.
They certainly were, having both main companions from both worlds would have been very fun to watch

Nope. If anything, the mirror world is far more interesting than the very static companions Ash has in Kalos.
The travel of that group was probably more interesting that what we get, or at least more fun to watch.

Once their big episodes were done, it's like nothing else changed in the long run (except for Serena's unobtainable anime-only look). They kept being the same.
And they were shafted when their main battle/competition were done.