• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Celtic Warrior Celtic Origins Trade Shop

Out of my shop what would make a better give away

• UT Shiny Vulpix

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • UT Shiny Meinfoo

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Level 100 EV Trained Shiny Venasaur

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Level 100 Ev Trained Shiny Groudon

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Keep it the same

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Celtic Origins

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Interested in your Japanese flawless Tepig. Anything from my signature interest you by chance?

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Flawless shiny Japanese Nobunga

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
hiya again! um which of your shiny eevees can be nicknamed? and do you have any interest in either french dw events or wifi events?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
The careful one which you already have and i'd probably be intrested in the French DW Events.

really? cool. um this may sound rude, but um the giveaway you're having right now. i'm really trying to get three more shiny eevees for a team i'm making, but i'd like to nickname all of them.
so i was wondering if i would be able to trade you my french dw event maloswine and the arceus? for two of the nicknameable shiny eevees? and the giveaway if you're willing. though i'd prefer just another nicknameable one to the better stats one, but either would be great. if not, hopefully it didn't hurt to ask.

Celtic Origins

Okay three nicknameable shiny eevees for mamoswine & Arceus. Any chance of trading that serious larvesta as well and making it three for three?

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Okay three nicknameable shiny eevees for mamoswine & Arceus. Any chance of trading that serious larvesta as well and making it three for three?
is the larvesta in my shop? then totally yes!!!
these are the nicknames. Rook , Twig , and Beetle (three of my favorite characters from different books)

let me know when you're ready to trade. I'll transfer the two events from my french game. you rock!

AvoKitty

Banned
Celebi
OT JPN.
Lv10 UT JPN.
Bold
Natural Cure
17/24/23/3/27/3
Leech Seed/Energy Ball/Heal Bell/Psychic

Lv.1 UT
Timid
Anticipation