• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cerise Laboratories Become a Target! (1167)

RafaSceptile

Ash used computers before in a few episodes so people are mad it insults his intelligence or something. The usual complaints you get when this happen (muh muturity), I just thought it was a quick amusing little gag that doesn't really deserve much thinking about but I guess not
So people is complaining about a kids show making kids show gag jokes and taking it like if it was a serious think? Lmao

I understand some of the other complains, but that one is just ridiculous

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Even if Ash is not the most tech savvy, I'm pretty sure he knows how the concept of data works, a lot of kids nowadays younger than 10 do. That entire "data, data, where are you" was completely unnecessary and nothing more than an ignorant misrepresentation of the character by the writer (and not even the first time she's done it). It doesn't help that Ash haters will now use it as fuel for their fire.
That was another reason why this ep was horrible for me

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Makes you wonder why cerise still even has ash as a research fellow. He obviously doesn’t even know what he’s doing there when he doesn’t even understand the concept of data.

Guess he just has that much budget to burn.
Well, Cerise did pick him duo his understanding of pokémon's feelings so he wanted someone who was more "emotional" (in a way of saying)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
If Ash is stupid, why does he have a smartphone.

HMMMMMMM?!
Because he needs a phone that supports international roaming, and Verizon made him upgrade to a smartphone to get it?
Does he even know how to use a smartphone?
He’s 10*, not 70.

*Says the narrator, who is about as trustworthy as a competitive Little League coach heading to the Little League World Series.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well, Cerise did pick him duo his understanding of pokémon's feelings so he wanted someone who was more "emotional" (in a way of saying)
I was just half joking.

But still, what kind of research fellow doesn’t even understand what they’re submitting? If he doesn’t understand the concept of data, then there’s no way he’s actually submitting anything after their trips and probably doesn’t do much during it either.

Starswirl Pikachu

I will call this a fair evolution episode. The dude doing the voice for Kecleon was somewhat believable but sadly the Kecleon was not actually the one speaking. Events boiled down to something like a showdown between cloaking pokemon. It feels like maybe they could have done more but its nice to see a Kecleon, so I think it balances out to be fine.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Generally good ep. I’ve been vocal about how amazing I thought Drizzle’s previous episode was and this was a nice followup. Him training so hard and evolving to protect Go was quite neat and even touching, and of course Inteleon continues to be the coolest thing ever. Love the attitude and voice; that scene with Kecleon falling in love w him was funny

The antagonist dude was so annoying….really dislike how this ep seemed to validate toxic extremist fans doing toxic extremist things bc they just want attention. Like if I was Sakuragi this man is getting his ass beat lol, talking about getting his signature are you crazy?? Small thing I guess but a definite negative

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Oh I remember this ep
Goh’s water starter shot some flowers and then evolved or something
And then he taught ppl that it is ok to be isolated from everyone and depressed if you don’t like your look, and only when your look changes your depression will be over

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Oh I remember this ep
And then he taught ppl that it is ok to be isolated from everyone and depressed if you don’t like your look, and only when your look changes your depression will be over
Congratulations on once again proving you have zero media literacy apparently
If it's okay to be isolated and depressed coz of your looks is the message you got from this, you really need to watch something more suited for your age, clearly episodes meant for 10 year olds are still too complex for you lmao

LazySpy

Kimty
Oh I remember this ep
Even if it did do that what's wrong with this lesson
Some people do feel bad because of their appearance