• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Champ League

Status
Not open for further replies.
PikaPika677 said:
Just swept a guy's entire team with my Jirachi. Jirachi still had green HP too. Like a boss.

Jirachi is a beast. But do you really need to post this here? Maybe if it had to do with the league...

Lost against darklazerman 0-2, I think.

His team swept mine with ease. And my team needs some work.

Last edited:

darklazerman

Yeah, I believe you.
Lost against darklazerman 0-2, I think.

His team swept mine with ease. And my team needs some work.
We edited/posted at the same time. So yeah~~~confirming and that...
Against Primavera 3 - 0, my win. GG. That one move caught me off guard. I should look up that poke's typing. ^__^;

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

i beat hydroswampert 6-0 as challenger gg

Confirmed. It was his stupid Meinshao . Good Game , I guess. I guess that I have to give you a Athletic Badge , so here! I can't wait until we Battle again! I think that I might use my modified Gym Leader Team for Challengers now too! I can't wait until we Battle again! Good Game ! Good luck with your Challengers and with getting all of the Badges and Symbols ! :D :)

xblader519

Lighters
Name: xblader519
PO Name: lighters
Favorite Pokemon:kyogre
FC: (Friend code, find it in your game. If you prefer PO, don't need to)
Badge: (anything from here) dark
Name of Badge:night
elite Type:dark

BlazingCold

Name: xblader519
PO Name: lighters
Favorite Pokemon:kyogre
FC: (Friend code, find it in your game. If you prefer PO, don't need to)
Badge: (anything from here) dark
Name of Badge:night
elite Type:dark
I told you, you're banned from this league.

Next post results in a report. You're already banned.

BlazingCold

Aiee, I know. I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.