• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Champ League

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
yea so guys i havent gotten a challenger in a while.... so lol

oh and rotomorz we still need to battle lol :D

darklazerman

Yeah, I believe you.
Flying or Normal. I kinda what the bug gym, so getting flying would allow me to have some bugs. Normal lets me get some nice walls and some flying. Eh....Flying it will be.
[You have some of the below.]

Name: darklazerman
PO Name: darklazerman
Favorite Pokemon: Rayquaza
FC: I have it now, but the rules say I can't use hacked pokemon so there's no point in me giving it to you.
Badge:
012.png

Name of Badge: The....I know the name for it but I forgot it. I'll get it soon
Gym Type: Flying

For my gym test, do I need to use my gym team(that I will make)?

BlazingCold

I cannot use PO for the next few weeks so I'll trust Primavera, Rotomotorz, or Bekidding to test you Darklazerman.

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Name: BlazingStar
PO Name: BlazingStar
Favorite Pokemon:
FC: 4770 6751 4680
Badge: I would like one of a Dragonite
Name of Badge: Elemental Badge
Gym Type: Dragon

Last edited:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Name: Nephos
PO Name: Nephos
Favorite Pokemon: Excadrill
FC: in sig
Badge: A excadrill
Name of Badge: The Pit badge
Gym Type: Ground :D

HydroSwampert

Sorry, but the Ground-Type Gym Leader Spot is taken, and I'm not sure about the Dragon-Type Gym Leader Spot . Also, don't always go by what the Opening Post says, as Totodile is BEAST doesn't Update it that much. Sorry!

BlazingCold

@Raiyran: Accepted.

We're in war with you, lol

darklazerman

Yeah, I believe you.
Flying Gym

Welcome to my domain. Above, is the ozone layer. Below, are future challengers. And in every other direct, is the big blue. No, not the ocean.
The Big Blue Sky!

W: 0
L: 0
T/D: 0

None, lets keep it that way. ;)

Banned from my gym:
Weather teams.
Three of the teams have a type advantage, so they're all banned. [Rain-Thunder, Sandstorm-Rockthrow/Rockslide, Hail-Ice Beam/Blizzard]

If you have a problem seeing the font color due to a sorten skin you're using, I'll change it. Just message me.

holy cow we got losta challengers
i'll test any leader thats not tested
EDIT: BlazingStar, there a link to nl's badges and she has a dragonite. she doesnt do requests though

BlazingCold

Is anything gonna happen here? Lol.

(sorry 4 dp)

Status
Not open for further replies.