• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Champion League

What prizes would you like to see more of in the HOF?

• Shiny Ev'd

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Legends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Events

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Egg Move Pokes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • DW Females

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esprius

League Host
Can I change mah type to Bug? and Called the Eternal Forest? With the Trainer Icon Green?(Gary :p)

Interesting choice but yeah that's fine. PM with the badge you want and I'll make the changes.

Esprius

League Host
Thinking of whipping up a League tourney. Anyone interested? If so PM. Prizes will be events and HOF etc.

I'll draft up a list of those interested and once their enough people I'll set a date.

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Just earned Prof. N's Badge!

Blaaz

Banned
oops i became a bit inactive, ill be on more often

Esprius

League Host
oops i became a bit inactive, ill be on more often

It's all good. Welcome back, looking forward to your challenges. Plan on entering the tourney if so throw a pm my way.

Last edited:

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
I'm going to resigning from this league :L Too busy with other things I cba anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.