• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chaos Emerald Frontier

What name do you guys and gals prefer more? Dr Robotnik or Dr. Eggman?

• Dr. Robotnik

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Dr. Eggman

Votes: 45 68.2%

• Total voters

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
Ah okay, FINALLY got to it, Wes.

Anyway I loved the tie-in with Shadow the Hegehog, you so have the characters down straight. =P I also liked the debate Team Triple Trouble was having on how to rate the story. XP It reminds me of the endless Sonic debates on what the Shadow the Hedgehog game would be related. XD

Wes

Iblis Wings
Thanks Vortex. Yep I'm good at nailing a chracter's personality and looks too. I figure I do a little tie in for those to be more familar with the game, plus it was good. Thanks. Those rating debates were quite fun...heh I loved that part in this chapter. Thanks.

Wes

Iblis Wings
....Dark Rukario...umm while I'm at it. can I have a good review? I'm sure people can find and research info on theoir own...and I suggest making your sig smaller before you get in trouble for it.....

i have to agree with Wes......... too many pics dude........ anyways how long until the next chappie Wes?

Wes

Iblis Wings
Not sure...I'm working on it...yet at the same time enjoying to fight the Black Arms, GUN Millatary, and Eggman Empire with my newly purchased game with Shadow...I think it'll be up around tomorrow the next chapter.

yo what are you trying to do..... close Wes's thread or something?

wow that was spam plus this........ *feels ashamed* =(

Bao Zakeruga

Hardcore rpg gamer
I loved that chapter. I can't wait to see more of Shadow. Now you've got me wanting to buy Shadow the Hedgehog.

Wes

Iblis Wings
After this chapter we get back to the mainstraem of things but this chapter is also important. Let's say one of the Ed;'s get real lucky. And Metal Sonic is getting closer to his goal.

Chapter 54-Lucky Charm

The next day in the morning we see our gang walking on a road and with May holding a package.

“You know...I wonder what were delivering anyway?” asked Eddy who took a look at the package.

“Don’t even try Eddy. Besides once we deliver the package we ca go after the final Chaos Emerald!” Shouted May in joy. “That reminds me. Who wants to go for the last one anyway?”

“I’ll try. Been a while before I got to battle,” answered Double-D.

“Oh no sock head! I want to own a Chaos Emerald too!” shouted Eddy.

“You had your chance Eddy...besides it isn’t my fault if Drew now has it,” replied Double-D.

Suddenly our gang arrived at their destination. It was an average sized wooden cabin near a huge lake of water. Many various water pokemon were seen swimming about in the peaceful lake. They went over to the cabin...only to find a note on it.

“Dear anyone,

I am not home at the moment. If you need to see me for something please wait till I am back from my trip,”

Sincerely Fishing Guru,”

“Well....this certainly puts more of a delay to get the final Chaos Emerald doesn’t it fellas?” Asked Double-D.

“No kidding sock head...well we might as well do something in the meantime,” answered Eddy.

“And what would that be Eddy?” Asked Wally. Eddy shrugged till he noticed something. “You think we can stay at his cabin and borrow his fishing rods?”

“You sure? And why do I think you got some crazy plan again?” Asked May skeptical.

“Relax. Besides I’m bored and fishing should solve my problems!” Barked Eddy who immediately tried to open the window.

Meanwhile...back at the base Bomb and Heavy were seen in the garage looking for a machine.

“Hmmm...which one can we take for a joy ride this time?” Asked Heavy.

“Hmm...oh look Heavy! It’s one of Dr. R most recent models with the Egg Mobile!” Shouted Bomb who pointed at one of the more recently used Egg Mobile machines. The Egg Hawk. It was a giant machine that was designed after a well...a hawk. It was painted mostly red, had yellow on its beak and talons. It also had two rotary engines and two spots where Egg Pawns could man machine guns. And a petty big spot in the middle where an Egg Mobile is connected into it.

“That one? Sure I guess...tomorrow then....I just remembered today is Spicy oil soup day with extra crispy bolts, and for dessert vanilla flavored nuts!” shouted Heavy as Bomb followed him. Back to our gang and each member were holding a fishing rod and a fishing hook...except Ed since there was no more for him.

“Well lumpy. Looks like you’re going to need some bait. What are you going to use?” asked Eddy.

“....Shiny rocks!” shouted Ed suddenly as he ran back inside the cabin. Suddenly he came out holding two Chaos Emeralds. One belonging to Wally and the other Ash. Suddenly someone shouted,

“Hey girls! It’s our boyfriends!”

“Oh no! DEAR HO-OH NO! PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS NOT WHO I THOUGHT THAT SAID THAT QUOTE!” shouted Eddy in surprise and shock.

“IT’S THE....KANKER SISTERS!” shouted all three Ed’s.

Suddenly three tall girls ran over. One had red curly hair that blocked her eyes sight of view though he manages to see still. She wore a white shirt with red spots on it and blue long jeans. Behind her was another girl with grey pants, wore a black shirt, blue hair, and looked a bit tough. Behind her was another girl who had blonde hair, re shorts, light blue shirt, and two buck teeth sticking out of her upper jaw.

“Well it if isn’t Eddy. How’s things been going short stuff?” Asked the red head.

“Fine Lee. Now what the heck are you three doing here?” barked Eddy in surprise and annoyance.

“Vacation time for us Kankers....is that Ed there holding what I think he’s holding,” added Lee as she pointed at two of the Chaos Emeralds Ed was holding.

“There.....umm....part of a scam to sell fake jewels to people for some quarters! Yeah that’s it!” shouted Eddy in shock.

“Yeah right! We Kanker’s aren’t that dumb!” shouted Marie Kanker who was the one behind Lee.

“Well umm you see it’s merely a.....fake prototype for my........collection of rocks?” replied Double-D nervously who had no idea what o say.

“And are we suppose to believe that double dork?” shouted May Kanker.

While Eddy and Double-D argues with the three, the rest of the gang watched Ed as he went to sit near the lake and was about to toss his cast in when suddenly a Whiscash came out of the water and swallowed the two Chaos Emeralds.....

“.............You.......HAVE.......GOT......TO......BE.....KIDDING.......ME LUMPY!?” screamed Eddy out of his confusion of it all.

“Wait a minute! This brings up a good idea!” shouted Lee.

“And what would that be?” asked Double-D skeptically.

“We Kanker’s bet you Ed’s tomorrow morning that the first one to catch that Whiscash gets to keep those jewels!” answered Marie.

“......We have no choice really,” mumbled Eddy who just shook hands with Lee. Then he stared at Ed with blazing eyes. “Lumpy.......tomorrow please don’t screw up anything,”

“Umm why Eddy?” asked Ed. “Cause you’re a moron that made us even go through with this bet!”

“Well we might as well practice,” said Double-D as he grabbed Eddy and Ed. The rest of the gang who had blank stares faced each other and then Ash said,

“They do know that one of those Chaos Emeralds were mine!”

“Calm down. Don’t worry. Those Ed’s can pull it off....I hope,” Answered May.

Meanwhile we check on Metal Sonic. He was still searching for the locations of Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll. He is currently in West Side Island and manages to get to the Metropolis Base Zone of Dr. Robotnik’s. He was currently thinking to himself with his database.

“Hmm... once I find my comrades. My loathsome copy and his friends shall finally fall and then we machines will rule over these pathetic inferior living creatures,”

Metal Sonic walked around the dark abandoned base. Through the black metal, and yellow steel he searched and searched for any sign of Metal Knuckles or Tails Doll. He knew he would need their new help so he can finally take down his living copy and begin the start of a new empire. The Metal Confederation.

“Hmm....if I despise that hedgehog that much....would I despise someone just as much if they were like the blue hedgehog too? No that is merely impossible. Now to focus on my objective,” Metal Sonic said aloud to himself. He suddenly came across a huge metal security door that had the marking, “Top Secret Weapon,” marked with the Eggman Empire symbol.

“Can this be.....I must find out!” shouted Metal Sonic as he took own the door with a single metal punch. After the door fell....he saw a capsule with a certain comrade he knew. The Tails Doll. Sewed by the mad doctor himself for use in the World Grand Prix after the two past Chaos Grand Prix. Which Metal Sonic himself entered for the Chaos Emeralds along with others in the World Grand Prix. Metal Sonic if he had a mouth would smirk right now in victory.

“Good. Now to take my old friend back to the South Island abandoned Scrap Brain Fortress base then to look for Metal Knuckles. I’ll activate Tails Doll later after I find Metal Knuckles,” Metal Sonic said to himself as he grabbed the capsule and sped off.

Back to our gang and everyone was heading to sleep for their sleeping bag. Well except the Kanker’s who had a trailer. Everything was going normal. The Ed’s were still brushing their teeth and Eddy shouted,

“Lumpy......do you think you can fish?”

“Umm...yes? Maybe? No? I don’t know?” Gravy and popcorn?” answered Ed.

“...You’re hopeless Ed!” shouted Eddy in frustration. Double-D then said, “Now Eddy that’s a bit harsh-“ “I don’t care! He’s the reason we even have to do this stupid bet to get our own Chaos Emeralds back! Be ready to help us fish tomorrow monobrow! Good night!” answered Eddy as he went to his sleeping bag while tooth paste was dripping off his mouth while wearing blue and white striped pajamas.

Double-D and Ed stared at each other and just shrugged and then they went to their own beds. Ed before going to bed took out his own Chaos Emerald. The grey one and said,

“Well maybe my shiny rock can be good luck?”

With that said he went to bed. But he didn’t notice his Chaos Emerald glow when he said that...

The next morning we see Eddy and Double-D and the Kanker’s on their own boats. The rest of the gang just watched from land as everyone waited for Ed.

“Where lumpy go!? We need all the help we can get if were going to get that Whiscash!” barked Eddy in an unpleasant mood

Suddenly out of the Ed’s tent there came Ed....except he looked a bit different. His usual green jacket was.....purple. His usual red and white striped shirt was dark violet on some stripes and even darker violet on the other stripes. He also wore light brown working gloves with notched cuffs, a pair of dark violet shoes with tan soles, duel straps, and silver buckle fasteners on each side of the straps very large tan belt with a huge O-shaped brass buckle. He was holding a large brown leather suitcase

“Woah! What’s with the new duds Ed? Asked Brendan.

“I don’t know....but I don’t care since I got presents early! Santa must think I’m a really good boy,” shouted Ed as he decided to open a very large suitcase he was carrying. The Kanker’s and the other two Ed’s rowed over to get a closer look.

He opened the large case and he found a standard yellow/black striped fishing rod that obviously are uses for fishing, a fishing lure, and some unexpected stuff. A lifesaver, a giant yellow bell, and...a spiked mace?

“What kind of fishing equipment is this?” curiously asked Double-D.

“Whatever now let’s.....you guys hear something?” asked Eddy.

Suddenly the Egg Hawk crashes into the lake and sends tons of water and water pokemon flying out. Bomb and Heavy in the main cockpit looked real dizzy right now as their metal heads were spun.

“I told ya I should have been the pilot! Your way too short Bomb...well at least compared to me,” shouted Heavy.

“Yeah yeah whatever....what the? Why it’s those pests! And look Heavy! That kid! He looks similar to that guy named...umm...what was it....Big! That kid has a Chaos Form too!”

Heavy and Bomb then turned the Egg Hawk toward them and then Heavy shouted,

“Well If it aint you brats! Dr. Robotnik will be pleased to know I got the chance to take out one of you pests!”

However suddenly Ed decided to put on the spiked mace as a fishing hook and as he started to spin around in place and then he launched his spike ball and it hit the egg Hawk on the left engine.

“What the!? Grr....Bomb man a machine gun!”

“Whatever you say!” shouted bomb as he jumped into the left machine gun as he started shooting at Ed. Suddenly Ed reeled back the spikes mace and then quickly jumped to dodge some bullet sand then took a new hook. He hooked on a lifesaver and then tossed cast his fishing hook and managed to grab it on Bomb.

“What?” I’m not in the water.....wait a minute!” but before Bomb could finish Ed pulled him and he fell out and hit the water and then he began panicking, “I can’t swim!” Then Heavy shouted,

“You’re a robot you moron! And can’t drown! And your steel is even water proof to be rusted!”

Bomb immediately stopped splashing and just then said...”Oh....my bad. .....oh boy!” Ed then was holding his fishing cast with at the end of the line was a giant yellow bell and it hit Bomb right on the head and he then went back flying toward the Egg Hawk and he was starting to get annoyed...and his fuse was shown to start steaming. Bomb then took a bottle of hot sauce oil and gulped it all down and he was starting to get real mad, steamy, hot, and his fuse was lit. He then ran to Heavy who then grabbed him and then he tossed him over where our gang was.

“Ahh! He’s gonna blow!” shouted Wally nervously.

“Not if I captain of the stinky socks and onions club has anything to....eat,” shouted Ed as he quickly picked up the heating robot and quickly with his new strength allowing him to pick up much larger objects tossed it at.....the Kanker’s trailer?

“HEY! What’s the big deal!” shouted all three Kanker’s at the same time said as they raced to their trailer. Eddy and Double-D just stared at Ed confused and pleased. When the Kanker’s reached just reached their trailer.....

BOOM!

The Trailer instead of being exploded went sky high as the Kankers were flying on top of it far away to some other area. Everyone sweat dropped at this except the other two Ed’s who just were confused yet Eddy seemed to forget that as he started screaming in joy and then Double-D said,

“Well.....at least we don’t have to go through our competition for the emeralds,”

“That’s what you should be least worry about kid!” shouted Heavy. “We robots aint done yet!”

He then manned his own machine gun and began firing at Ed but Ed surprisingly was also able to dodge it in his Chaos Form with the speed it gave. Again and then with his fishing rod now used a spiked mace and he cast it afar and it then gave Heavy a good whack at the head.

“Ow! I hate being programmed to feel,” mumbled Heavy as he was knocked off the cockpit and was on top of the Egg hawk dazed. Then Bomb normal came yelling back and landed on top of Heavy looking dazed as well. Then Ed took out one of his pokeballs and soon his Slowbro came out.

“Slowbro use...umm.....umm.....a hydro pump on that giant fan thing on each side,” and with that his Slowbro nodded as slow as he talked and fired a huge blast of water at each engine rotor and bam did the Egg Hawk went useless.

“Ouch.....hate pain.....oh man! Dr. R is gonna rust us after what we did with his machine!” screamed Bomb in horror and in frustration

“Let’s get out of here!” shouted Heavy as the two went to jump into the Egg Mobile and retreated out of the area.

“Good job Slowbro!” shouted Ed as the rest of the gang just stared at awe at Ed.

“Ed...that was SWEET!” shouted Ash.

“And I though you Ed’s were just lucky,” joked Drew.

“Umm Eddy you got anything to say?” asked May. Eddy sighed with disbelief and then went over and shook hands with Ed.

Later that day....

“Who knew Ed be one helluva fisher today!?” asked Eddy in glee as he saw Ash and Wally holding their respective emerald again.

“Thanks Ed. Now tomorrow we get the final Chaos emerald!” shouted Ash and the rest of that gang agreed in glory. It was eventually nightfall and everyone was heading to bed. Drew was heading to his own sleeping bag till something caught his eye. It was a note in his sleeping bag sticking out. He then took it and red,

“Well sniper boy. Looks like I aint the only one who has got a deadly aim around here no more. I like your style kid. Meet me tomorrow night in Goldenrod City on top of the mall in that place. This note by the one and only...Fang The Sniper!”

“Oh boy....looks like Nack is up to something tricky,” mumbled Drew as he went to bed.

To be continued....

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Triple Trouble are still where they are in thehir own place while the Chaotix stayed in Goldenrod and let the gang get the next objective done by themselves.

CrimsonWyvern

So, Wes... do you have a ballpark estimate of when the next chapter will be done?
Just so my post isn't considered spam...
I really like your story. I personally don't like Ed, Edd, and Eddy, but it doesn't interfere with the entertainment value of your story. BTW, I can't wait to find out what happens in the end of the story! *starts thinking about Perfect Super Chaos Shadow Mewtwo**starts drooling*

Wes

Iblis Wings
Thanks. Sorry for the lack of updates. My school is just flooding me with essays and projects like my science project. Plus I'm in the process of my new one shot so sorry guys. I'll promise I will finish this story of course. I start a fic and I'm gonna finish it!

Kazuki Mirai

Wes said:
Thanks. Sorry for the lack of updates. My school is just flooding me with essays and projects like my science project. Plus I'm in the process of my new one shot so sorry guys. I'll promise I will finish this story of course. I start a fic and I'm gonna finish it!
Hehehe. I'm guessing it's the Christmas One Shot huh? ^^