• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chaos Emerald Frontier

What name do you guys and gals prefer more? Dr Robotnik or Dr. Eggman?

• Dr. Robotnik

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Dr. Eggman

Votes: 45 68.2%

• Total voters
W

Wario-Man

Were exactly do they all meet I mean they just appear?Well if there is a part1 I want to see it

Wes

Iblis Wings
Chapter 55-Eggman’s Final Plan!

The gang the next day after having delivered their package went out to the final place for the last Chaos Emerald. The Battle Factory.

“Well Double-D. Looks like you’re gonna go for the next Chaos Emerald. Make up proud sock head!” shouted Eddy.

“Thanks guys. As soon as we get that last emerald then what do we do?” “....Let fate decide?” answered Brendan.

“Well let’s get it and be done with it,” shouted Wally and they all agreed. Meanwhile Bomb and Heavy were currently in the repair room doing some repair works on themselves. Dr. Eggman was in his control room with Boquo, Dequo, and Bokkun behind him wondering what his next plan is.

“Alright...I have no choice. It’s time to try another way I recently used of conquering the world once more,” muttered the doctor.

“What’s that Dr. Eggman?” asked Bokkun curious.

“That we need to put some special robot production models into much more use!”

“What special robot models sir?” asked Boquo. “Yeah I mean aren’t Egg Pawns your new troops?” added Dequo.

“Yes Egg Pawns series bots are very good but sometimes it takes some special unique robots to get the job done,” mumbled Eggman as he then took out the microphone connected to his control room wall as he walked up to it and shouted the order, heard throughout the fortress,

“Listen up troops! The Eggman Empire is strong but I have a new plan that will make it even stronger! While at our stay at Goldenrod I noticed there was an abandoned factory within the city. You Egg Pawns head over to that factory and start operation there! We need to be in production of my latest greatest robots yet! Don’t start production yet till you make the factory fully operational and tell me when so I can decide when we can really begin to start making my great new robots! The Shadow Androids!”

Then Eggman shut the phone off and evilly grinned. “Soon the world will fall under the Eggman Empire and those persistent detectives will receive a payment...a payment of pain and suffering with the army of my metallic copies of the ultimate life form! No more Mr. Nice guy! It’s time for my empire to strike hard! With or without the Chaos Emeralds!”

Back to our gang who were now in front of the Battle Factory which also happened to be in Goldenrod luckily for them.

“Well....looks like it’s finally my turn to get a Chaos Emerald,” said Double-D. “One more to go and we get all seven!” shouted Ash.

They then ran to the building but meanwhile we also check on Metal Sonic. He was back at the Scrap Brain Fortress and was looking over his plans.

“Hmm...I have found Tails Doll....soon I’ll find Metal Knuckles eventually....but what to do exactly afterwards?”

Metal Sonic pondered this aloud while in the base walking along the rusted metal floor. If he had the help of his two comrades....how would he go along to destroy his loathsome copy? Then it hit him why he lost last time.....

“Sonic and his friends always rely on the Chaos Emeralds whenever trouble is afoot! Last time they showed me that by defeating me even though I had all the data from those twelve heroes and even of the god of destruction Chaos! Even with the help of my comrades I bet they’ll still rely on those seven unlimited powered jewels to defeat us!”

Metal then stomped the floor in frustration till something else hit him as well.

“Wait....after getting Metal Knuckles...and activating them....I must get those Chaos Emeralds before them this time and then the three of us shall...finally become the true overlords over these mediocre living organisms! Watch out Sonic The Hedgehog! Your days degrading me as nothing more as a metal copy are coming to an end!”

With that said Metal Sonic decided to go out of the abandoned fortress and to look for Metal Knuckles now.

Back to our gang who were inside and Double-D already registered himself in and they’re waiting.

“So Double-D you know the rules right?” asked Eddy skeptically.

“Yep. Apparently rental pokemon are only allowed and I’m going to bet.....Drew’s Chaos Emerald since I know how much you like to spite him,” answered double-D.

“Hey! I know you’re only doing that for short,” shouted Drew annoyed. Suddenly an announcement was heard and said, “May Double-D please enter the renting room ASAP please,”

“Well Double-D since this Battle Facility requires you to be smart...well I’m glad you’re the one going for it,” shouted Brendan as they ran in to the next room. When they ere in they saw rows and rows of pokeballs lined up and everyone except Double-D awed at the site,”

“Looks like we got a lot of choices to take...well we got time so Double-D make your choices count,” shouted Eddy.

Double-D thought for a moment. It was going to be a three on three battle. He did not know who the Frontier Leader was or what his pokemon be since he also had a diverse team. He needed three pokemon that could have the most advantages amongst anything. To get ready to win.

“Let’s see,” mumbled Double-D as he took out a type chart from his backpack to examine.

“Where you get that?” asked Eddy.

“Ordered from my weekly Trainer Tips Magazines...hmm now let’s see which types are the best for the job?” answered the boy who wore a sock hat. He looked it over. He needed a types that had a wide variety of advantages....he noticed a ground type was pretty good....as well a fighting type....now he needed something to back those pokemon up.

“Perhaps its best I get some dual types for my battle,” suggested Double-D as he went to examine his choices. “Hmmm.....I think....no...that’s good...wait no...how about-“

“DOUBLE-D! WE DON’T GOT ALL DAY! I have a life ya know?” barked Eddy in annoyance. The other stared at him and he replied, “What? Oh right....you guys got a life too!”

“I’m so sorry but I’m not the one battling against the next leader unlike you who had to delay your and miss your chance to get a Chaos Emerald because of his mistakes. I just don’t want to take chances too....I think I have two choices so far,” replied Double-D.

“Well what are they?” asked May curiously.

“I think a Medicham and a Whiscash are good so far but I don’t know what would be the last pokemon to choose,” responded the smart guy.

“How about.....a Delibird? That’s a pretty good combination,” suggested Wally.

“Hmm.....good choice actually for this team. Alright I’m set! Not to get the final Chaos Emerald for us!” answered Double-D as he went to his rented pokemon. And picked them up and then the gang made a rush for the leader of the facility to battle. Meanwhile.....we check on Bomb and Heavy who were quietly sneaking towards an abandoned factory in Goldenrod and we hear Bomb ask,

“Heavy...I need a lunch break,”

“But we just got here dynamite powder for brains! Can’t your hunger sensor just wait more!?,” answered Heavy. Suddenly Heavy’s metallic body shook a little and then he stared at Bomb and said,

“Fine! You know something? If we did have the seven Chaos Emeralds.....what exactly was Dr. R gonna use them for anyway?” replied Heavy as both bots went o find a metal shop full of nuts and bolts then to a fast food place for ketchup.

“I don’t know...probably some doomsday weapon as usual with the do.....then again lots of things have been betraying him lately. Like that Chaos creature or that black hedgehog. It’s probably good for him to use a good old giant robot to conquer the world and to power the emeralds....but then again since it looks like Dr. R gave up on the emeralds and is focusing on making a mass production line of Shadow Androids then them emeralds aren’t really needed now,” responded Bomb as they walked.

“I guess...bah who knows really what the doctor is planning,” mumbled Heavy as the robots walked.

Back to the base and we see Eggman working on a device that resembles a metallic pad. He was putting Chaos Drives in and out at the right places.

“Doctor...what exactly are you trying to do?” asked Bokkun.

“Simple. I made one final plan to get rid of those pests once and for all and nab the Chaos Emeralds for one last try!”

“Okay...but what are you building then?” asked the curious young robot again.

“Let’s just say I have a backup of this blueprint for a special machine and well since the original went missing and all...anyway I think I’m going to hire a certain team back from our world to ....lead those pests to one final fight!” cackled Eggman sadistically

“But who are you hiring?” asked Bokkun once more.

“Simple my little metal friend. I had a future plan for Sonic and co that was about a racing tournament and was going to hire these three famous rogues later but right now seems to be a good...test trial and part in my plan. Watch out...especially that final pest that didn’t get his strengths from his counterpart yet...Sonic....you’re days are finished!” This time my plan has every thing covered! No flaws, no weaknesses, no backstabbers, no nothing that could potentially screw up my operation to finally take over the world!...Or at least a version of the world...it works. ...huh? Well whaddya know? While rambling I managed to finish my dimensional transporter!”

“YAY! Now we get the Babylon Rogues on our side!”

“Heheheh. When I meant no more Mr. Nice guy...I meant it so...time for those pests to eventually meet Team Babylon!”

Meanwhile we’re back to our gang who were already cheering for Double-D as he battled using his Whiscash against Nolan’s Gengar. The prize as usual was a Chaos Emerald both trainers betted....the final one if Double-D one. It was the light blue one. Its sparkle’s was like a gem. Like if it was in a collection of gems that belonged to a guy who loved rare stuff like really old games or something.....back to Eggman who was now in his office room talking to his three new hires.

“So Dr. Eggman....you want us to lure these kids to somewhere right? Asked the leader of the group. Jet...Jet The Hawk. He was a green hawk, who wore yellow tinted sunglasses put were currently resting on his green feathery head. He wore red shoes with black flame marks on them, two wristbands of the same color and style. H had a white chest mark, and was looking pretty confident right now. He also had an average yellow beak and wore white gloves.

“Yes Jet. I will also handsomely pay each of you for doing my bidding,’ replied Eggman evilly grinning.

“Is that so?” asked Wave...Wave The Swallow. She wore a white bandana; she had plum feathers and was also of the same color herself. She wore a white muscle shirt and her sunglasses were the same as Jet except were a little big larger and was also resting on her head. White workout pants as well but at the end with purple flame designs. Her shoes were just red with white on the sides.

“Of course. I am a man of my word,” replied Eggman.

“Better be or else well,” then Storm....Storm The Albatross just cracked his knuckles real loud. Storm was the tallest and bulkiest of the three Rogues. He wore big yellow gloves, black shoes wit a yellow stripe in the middle of each, his whole stomach are covered by white feathers, mean looking eyes, and grey feathers as natural part of him. His goggles wore resting by his neck and he wore a necklace with a spade in the middle.

“...Sure! Of course! So Team Babylon! Want the job?” asked Eggman.

The three took a long stare at each other. Jet suddenly blurted out “Yes!” Then Wave suddenly said, “No! I mean...give us some time to discuss your proposition! With that said the three went into a group huddle. Eggman shrugged and took a doughnut out of a box of Dunkin Doughnuts and just chewed down in the meantime. Speaking of meantime....

We now check on Metal Sonic who arrived at the desolate Launch Base Zone still
in Angel Island. Of course he had to be careful to get to the large island because of a certain red head guardian prone to taking his job very seriously and anger problems. He oversaw the place. A base where his former creator set up to work and launch his creator’s ultimate but eventually destroyed Death Egg base.

“Hmm....I wonder if Metal Knuckles is here? Well only one way to find out,” mumbled the meal hedgehog to himself as he walked around.

“I wonder....if I had Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll back in my last chance against my copy....would have I truly won? ...Of course! My logic seems to be that the only reason I lost because I was simply outnumbered and once Metal Knuckles is found then the odds will be more even for me,”

Metal Sonic walking around was walking on the cracked tiles of white and purple as he investigated the abandoned launch base more. He was still talking to himself loud.

“Hmm...I suppose that even the odds...but it be still be at least...twelve to three....still in their favor...we only one fourth of them...bah! I’m sure we can prevail! If those twelve has difficulties defeating me...I’m sure the three of us will be more then enough to crush those fools...I ramble too much to myself...oh well,”

Metal Sonic decided to sit near an edge and stare out toward the base. Completely ruined but many essential parts still there. He also saw the platforms once holding the mighty Death Egg but now rusting away. He then thought,

“Soon....my plan will be complete!”

Back to Team Babylon who were still discussing what to do surprisingly. Eggman was now eating frozen pizza to past the time while Bokkun eat an apple pie.

“Why not Wave!? We can earn a good amount of money! And were the best Air Riders ever! What can possibly go wrong?” asked Jet.

“I don’t know....this is after all Dr. Eggman. The mad scientist that tried to conquer the world a lot,” replied Wave.

“Relax. He never wins anyways so what makes this little plan of his different? Now let’s go get our assignment,” ordered Jet. “We are accepting our offer doctor,”

“Excellent. Now this is what I want you three to do for me....

Meanwhile we check back on Team Chaotix who were at the hotel taking a break at the diner hall just eating down.

“You know I wonder....forget it,” mumbled Vector.

“No wait...what were you going to say?” asked Espio curiously.

“Well...I once read a report that Sonic and some cat girl named Blaze worked together to take down two Eggman’s....and yeah that’s it,” mumbled Vector.

“And you wasted five seconds of my life because?” asked Espio again.

“I was just thinking...if that maybe.....we need a new member for our team...and that mysterious cat girl-“

“Blaze The Cat. Queen of her own alternate dimension and guardian of the Sol Emeralds and defends them from the evil Eggman of her world Eggman Nega,” answered Charmy. Vector and Espio just stared at him and Charmy then replied with, “What? You want my ice cream sundae? I mean you an order your own and-“

“Forget I ever started this topic,” mumbled Vector.

Back to our gang and we see them walking out and Double-D holding his new Chaos emerald in pride.

“We finally got them all But now what?” asked Eddy.

Suddenly the emerald was...gone out of Double-D’s hand! Then suddenly a voice shouted,

“Looking for this?”

The gang turned and saw Team Babylon. Ally then nervously asked,

“Who...who are you guys?”

“Were the infamous Babylon Rogues are also known as Team Babylon! And It looks like you kids got some nice gems here,” smirked jet as he held the light blue Chaos Emerald. He then tossed on air board he held toward them and then sped off with Wave and Storm following. The gang looked at each other and weren’t sure what to do till Ash decided to volunteer and chase after them...of curse as soon as he jumped on...he was riding very very fast as he chased after them in the city.

To be continued....

Wes

Iblis Wings
Actually to tell the truth...I deleted my first story. Seeing how sucky compared how good I am now I decided to delete it. Anyway I finally update! Yes! Also this fic will hav about six to seven more chapters before it finishes so...enjoy this chapter! Oh and on thing to say for a future story. Go Go ahead! Try to scratch ME! Just trying something....

Chapter 55-Eggman’s Final Plan!

The gang the next day after having delivered their package went out to the final place for the last Chaos Emerald. The Battle Factory.

“Well Double-D. Looks like you’re gonna go for the next Chaos Emerald. Make up proud sock head!” shouted Eddy.

“Thanks guys. As soon as we get that last emerald then what do we do?” “....Let fate decide?” answered Brendan.

“Well let’s get it and be done with it,” shouted Wally and they all agreed. Meanwhile Bomb and Heavy were currently in the repair room doing some repair works on themselves. Dr. Eggman was in his control room with Boquo, Dequo, and Bokkun behind him wondering what his next plan is.

“Alright...I have no choice. It’s time to try another way I recently used of conquering the world once more,” muttered the doctor.

“What’s that Dr. Eggman?” asked Bokkun curious.

“That we need to put some special robot production models into much more use!”

“What special robot models sir?” asked Boquo. “Yeah I mean aren’t Egg Pawns your new troops?” added Dequo.

“Yes Egg Pawns series bots are very good but sometimes it takes some special unique robots to get the job done,” mumbled Eggman as he then took out the microphone connected to his control room wall as he walked up to it and shouted the order, heard throughout the fortress,

“Listen up troops! The Eggman Empire is strong but I have a new plan that will make it even stronger! While at our stay at Goldenrod I noticed there was an abandoned factory within the city. You Egg Pawns head over to that factory and start operation there! We need to be in production of my latest greatest robots yet! Don’t start production yet till you make the factory fully operational and tell me when so I can decide when we can really begin to start making my great new robots! The Shadow Androids!”

Then Eggman shut the phone off and evilly grinned. “Soon the world will fall under the Eggman Empire and those persistent detectives will receive a payment...a payment of pain and suffering with the army of my metallic copies of the ultimate life form! No more Mr. Nice guy! It’s time for my empire to strike hard! With or without the Chaos Emeralds!”

Back to our gang who were now in front of the Battle Factory which also happened to be in Goldenrod luckily for them.

“Well....looks like it’s finally my turn to get a Chaos Emerald,” said Double-D. “One more to go and we get all seven!” shouted Ash.

They then ran to the building but meanwhile we also check on Metal Sonic. He was back at the Scrap Brain Fortress and was looking over his plans.

“Hmm...I have found Tails Doll....soon I’ll find Metal Knuckles eventually....but what to do exactly afterwards?”

Metal Sonic pondered this aloud while in the base walking along the rusted metal floor. If he had the help of his two comrades....how would he go along to destroy his loathsome copy? Then it hit him why he lost last time.....

“Sonic and his friends always rely on the Chaos Emeralds whenever trouble is afoot! Last time they showed me that by defeating me even though I had all the data from those twelve heroes and even of the god of destruction Chaos! Even with the help of my comrades I bet they’ll still rely on those seven unlimited powered jewels to defeat us!”

Metal then stomped the floor in frustration till something else hit him as well.

“Wait....after getting Metal Knuckles...and activating them....I must get those Chaos Emeralds before them this time and then the three of us shall...finally become the true overlords over these mediocre living organisms! Watch out Sonic The Hedgehog! Your days degrading me as nothing more as a metal copy are coming to an end!”

With that said Metal Sonic decided to go out of the abandoned fortress and to look for Metal Knuckles now.

Back to our gang who were inside and Double-D already registered himself in and they’re waiting.

“So Double-D you know the rules right?” asked Eddy skeptically.

“Yep. Apparently rental pokemon are only allowed and I’m going to bet.....Drew’s Chaos Emerald since I know how much you like to spite him,” answered double-D.

“Hey! I know you’re only doing that for short,” shouted Drew annoyed. Suddenly an announcement was heard and said, “May Double-D please enter the renting room ASAP please,”

“Well Double-D since this Battle Facility requires you to be smart...well I’m glad you’re the one going for it,” shouted Brendan as they ran in to the next room. When they ere in they saw rows and rows of pokeballs lined up and everyone except Double-D awed at the site,”

“Looks like we got a lot of choices to take...well we got time so Double-D make your choices count,” shouted Eddy.

Double-D thought for a moment. It was going to be a three on three battle. He did not know who the Frontier Leader was or what his pokemon be since he also had a diverse team. He needed three pokemon that could have the most advantages amongst anything. To get ready to win.

“Let’s see,” mumbled Double-D as he took out a type chart from his backpack to examine.

“Where you get that?” asked Eddy.

“Ordered from my weekly Trainer Tips Magazines...hmm now let’s see which types are the best for the job?” answered the boy who wore a sock hat. He looked it over. He needed a types that had a wide variety of advantages....he noticed a ground type was pretty good....as well a fighting type....now he needed something to back those pokemon up.

“Perhaps its best I get some dual types for my battle,” suggested Double-D as he went to examine his choices. “Hmmm.....I think....no...that’s good...wait no...how about-“

“DOUBLE-D! WE DON’T GOT ALL DAY! I have a life ya know?” barked Eddy in annoyance. The other stared at him and he replied, “What? Oh right....you guys got a life too!”

“I’m so sorry but I’m not the one battling against the next leader unlike you who had to delay your and miss your chance to get a Chaos Emerald because of his mistakes. I just don’t want to take chances too....I think I have two choices so far,” replied Double-D.

“Well what are they?” asked May curiously.

“I think a Medicham and a Whiscash are good so far but I don’t know what would be the last pokemon to choose,” responded the smart guy.

“How about.....a Delibird? That’s a pretty good combination,” suggested Wally.

“Hmm.....good choice actually for this team. Alright I’m set! Not to get the final Chaos Emerald for us!” answered Double-D as he went to his rented pokemon. And picked them up and then the gang made a rush for the leader of the facility to battle. Meanwhile.....we check on Bomb and Heavy who were quietly sneaking towards an abandoned factory in Goldenrod and we hear Bomb ask,

“Heavy...I need a lunch break,”

“But we just got here dynamite powder for brains! Can’t your hunger sensor just wait more!?,” answered Heavy. Suddenly Heavy’s metallic body shook a little and then he stared at Bomb and said,

“Fine! You know something? If we did have the seven Chaos Emeralds.....what exactly was Dr. R gonna use them for anyway?” replied Heavy as both bots went o find a metal shop full of nuts and bolts then to a fast food place for ketchup.

“I don’t know...probably some doomsday weapon as usual with the do.....then again lots of things have been betraying him lately. Like that Chaos creature or that black hedgehog. It’s probably good for him to use a good old giant robot to conquer the world and to power the emeralds....but then again since it looks like Dr. R gave up on the emeralds and is focusing on making a mass production line of Shadow Androids then them emeralds aren’t really needed now,” responded Bomb as they walked.

“I guess...bah who knows really what the doctor is planning,” mumbled Heavy as the robots walked.

Back to the base and we see Eggman working on a device that resembles a metallic pad. He was putting Chaos Drives in and out at the right places.

“Doctor...what exactly are you trying to do?” asked Bokkun.

“Simple. I made one final plan to get rid of those pests once and for all and nab the Chaos Emeralds for one last try!”

“Okay...but what are you building then?” asked the curious young robot again.

“Let’s just say I have a backup of this blueprint for a special machine and well since the original went missing and all...anyway I think I’m going to hire a certain team back from our world to ....lead those pests to one final fight!” cackled Eggman sadistically

“But who are you hiring?” asked Bokkun once more.

“Simple my little metal friend. I had a future plan for Sonic and co that was about a racing tournament and was going to hire these three famous rogues later but right now seems to be a good...test trial and part in my plan. Watch out...especially that final pest that didn’t get his strengths from his counterpart yet...Sonic....you’re days are finished!” This time my plan has every thing covered! No flaws, no weaknesses, no backstabbers, no nothing that could potentially screw up my operation to finally take over the world!...Or at least a version of the world...it works. ...huh? Well whaddya know? While rambling I managed to finish my dimensional transporter!”

“YAY! Now we get the Babylon Rogues on our side!”

“Heheheh. When I meant no more Mr. Nice guy...I meant it so...time for those pests to eventually meet Team Babylon!”

Meanwhile we’re back to our gang who were already cheering for Double-D as he battled using his Whiscash against Nolan’s Gengar. The prize as usual was a Chaos Emerald both trainers betted....the final one if Double-D one. It was the light blue one. Its sparkle’s was like a gem. Like if it was in a collection of gems that belonged to a guy who loved rare stuff like really old games or something.....back to Eggman who was now in his office room talking to his three new hires.

“So Dr. Eggman....you want us to lure these kids to somewhere right? Asked the leader of the group. Jet...Jet The Hawk. He was a green hawk, who wore yellow tinted sunglasses put were currently resting on his green feathery head. He wore red shoes with black flame marks on them, two wristbands of the same color and style. H had a white chest mark, and was looking pretty confident right now. He also had an average yellow beak and wore white gloves.

“Yes Jet. I will also handsomely pay each of you for doing my bidding,’ replied Eggman evilly grinning.

“Is that so?” asked Wave...Wave The Swallow. She wore a white bandana; she had plum feathers and was also of the same color herself. She wore a white muscle shirt and her sunglasses were the same as Jet except were a little big larger and was also resting on her head. White workout pants as well but at the end with purple flame designs. Her shoes were just red with white on the sides.

“Of course. I am a man of my word,” replied Eggman.

“Better be or else well,” then Storm....Storm The Albatross just cracked his knuckles real loud. Storm was the tallest and bulkiest of the three Rogues. He wore big yellow gloves, black shoes wit a yellow stripe in the middle of each, his whole stomach are covered by white feathers, mean looking eyes, and grey feathers as natural part of him. His goggles wore resting by his neck and he wore a necklace with a spade in the middle.

“...Sure! Of course! So Team Babylon! Want the job?” asked Eggman.

The three took a long stare at each other. Jet suddenly blurted out “Yes!” Then Wave suddenly said, “No! I mean...give us some time to discuss your proposition! With that said the three went into a group huddle. Eggman shrugged and took a doughnut out of a box of Dunkin Doughnuts and just chewed down in the meantime. Speaking of meantime....

We now check on Metal Sonic who arrived at the desolate Launch Base Zone still in Angel Island. Of course he had to be careful to get to the large island because of a certain red head guardian prone to taking his job very seriously and anger problems. He oversaw the place. A base where his former creator set up to work and launch his creator’s ultimate but eventually destroyed Death Egg base.

“Hmm....I wonder if Metal Knuckles is here? Well only one way to find out,” mumbled the meal hedgehog to himself as he walked around.

“I wonder....if I had Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll back in my last chance against my copy....would have I truly won? ...Of course! My logic seems to be that the only reason I lost because I was simply outnumbered and once Metal Knuckles is found then the odds will be more even for me,”

Metal Sonic walking around was walking on the cracked tiles of white and purple as he investigated the abandoned launch base more. He was still talking to himself loud.

“Hmm...I suppose that even the odds...but it be still be at least...twelve to three....still in their favor...we only one fourth of them...bah! I’m sure we can prevail! If those twelve has difficulties defeating me...I’m sure the three of us will be more then enough to crush those fools...I ramble too much to myself...oh well,”

Metal Sonic decided to sit near an edge and stare out toward the base. Completely ruined but many essential parts still there. He also saw the platforms once holding the mighty Death Egg but now rusting away. He then thought,

“Soon....my plan will be complete!”

Back to Team Babylon who were still discussing what to do surprisingly. Eggman was now eating frozen pizza to past the time while Bokkun eat an apple pie.

“Why not Wave!? We can earn a good amount of money! And were the best Air Riders ever! What can possibly go wrong?” asked Jet.

“I don’t know....this is after all Dr. Eggman. The mad scientist that tried to conquer the world a lot,” replied Wave.

“Relax. He never wins anyways so what makes this little plan of his different? Now let’s go get our assignment,” ordered Jet. “We are accepting our offer doctor,”

“Excellent. Now this is what I want you three to do for me....

Meanwhile we check back on Team Chaotix who were at the hotel taking a break at the diner hall just eating down.

“You know I wonder....forget it,” mumbled Vector.

“No wait...what were you going to say?” asked Espio curiously.

“Well...I once read a report that Sonic and some cat girl named Blaze worked together to take down two Eggman’s....and yeah that’s it,” mumbled Vector.

“And you wasted five seconds of my life because?” asked Espio again.

“I was just thinking...if that maybe.....we need a new member for our team...and that mysterious cat girl-“

“Blaze The Cat. Queen of her own alternate dimension and guardian of the Sol Emeralds and defends them from the evil Eggman of her world Eggman Nega,” answered Charmy. Vector and Espio just stared at him and Charmy then replied with, “What? You want my ice cream sundae? I mean you an order your own and-“

“Forget I ever started this topic,” mumbled Vector.

Back to our gang and we see them walking out and Double-D holding his new Chaos emerald in pride.

“We finally got them all But now what?” asked Eddy.

Suddenly the emerald was...gone out of Double-D’s hand! Then suddenly a voice shouted,

“Looking for this?”

The gang turned and saw Team Babylon. Ally then nervously asked,

“Who...who are you guys?”

“Were the infamous Babylon Rogues are also known as Team Babylon! And It looks like you kids got some nice gems here,” smirked jet as he held the light blue Chaos Emerald. He then tossed on air board he held toward them and then sped off with Wave and Storm following. The gang looked at each other and weren’t sure what to do till Ash decided to volunteer and chase after them...of curse as soon as he jumped on...he was riding very very fast as he chased after them in the city.

To be continued....

Last edited:
Yay new chappie!
Yay more chaos to the emeralds.
Can't wait for the next chapter Wes. Loved it. =)

Wes

Iblis Wings
Thanks! I can't belive I'm so close to actually finishing this fic...sort of. Well near the end! Fifty five chapters so far is telling me...well I think I made this story far too long ....despite some of the comedy that erupted in some of the chaprters like the island vacation ones...like that...oh right...well you know what they say, the more the merrier! Thanks!

Well yea its true, I never seen a fic with over 50+ chapters. I gotta hand it to you Wes. ^^

dark-rukario

Indigo Champion
awesome chapter wes although i noticed little mishaps

here
mumbled the meal hedgehog to himself as he walked around.

and here
Alright I’m set! Not to get the final Chaos Emerald for us!”

but other than that it was awesome;249-d; ;rukario;

Wes

Iblis Wings
Chapter 56-The Suitcase Of Importance

“Come back here!” shouted Ash tiredly as he chased on the hover board chasing after the Babylon Rogues. Jet in front smirked and then he shouted,

“You have got to do a lot better then that if you want our friend’s Chaos Emerald back!” taunted Jet as he sped off more. Ash just tried to accelerate his board more but he still was at a far distance. When he went to see the Babylon Rogues he only noticed jet was in front of him.

“Where the other two go?” asked Ash confused. Suddenly his board was punched by Storm from the back. Ash nearly fell off if but just caught his balance in time then he sped faster trying to catch up but Jet just smirked and shouted,

“Try to keep up! I mean you aint going to challenge the doctor that way are you?” asked Jet.

“The doctor?...Dr. Eggman!?” asked Ash.

“Who do you think cap boy?” asked Jet as he sped past more. Ash didn’t exactly know what was going on but he couldn’t let the guy take the Chaos Emerald. Meanwhile we check on Bomb and Heavy who are now at the abandoned factory already cleaning the place up for the work of their master’s best robots ever in combat so far...the Shadow Androids.

“Well looks like the place is ready. Let’s call the doc,” and with that said Bomb took out a cell phone and dialed for the Eggman base.

Back there the mad doctor was to himself what machine he use to crush the kid whoever followed.

“Hmm...so far every machine that I used from my attempted takeover of Flicky Island seems to go.....boom. ...BAH! I need another machine to choose but what?”

Eggman kept talking to himself. What machine would he need this time to ensure his victory? Suddenly he though of the perfect one!

“Wait a minute! Why didn’t I think of this! I’ll just send a robot to do my bidding! I need a break anyways...but which one? Those elemental E-Series robots are currently in repair but I don’t want to damage another battle mobile....one of the special elite metal’s from my metal copy series!”

Eggman then jumped up and down in glee like a little kid in Christmas morning. Then again he did act childish unusually for his age.

“I got it! I’ll send my special Egg Robo to do the job! One of my top model class robots like certain traitors...will get me that Chaos Emerald! I’m brilliant!” Eggman then ran to the elevator punched a button and waited approximately two minutes while humming his elevator music of his theme song. When he arrived he was in a large room near a vault and he then took out a key and opened the lock. It then took him a couple of minutes to push the door because of his obese egg shaped body but when he finally did it he ran down a long metal hallway where he found four large capsules.

“Okay now to get one of my best robots and most useful things ever! Makes me glad I found out that this Egg Robo even had artificial intelligence higher then my own knowledge yet I created it when I learned that after my leave of the attempted takeover of Angel Island that this robot teamed up with Mecha Sonic to try to take out that knucklehead in a far greater plan the mine,” rambled Eggman to himself as he typed in a code to open the capsule.

He stood back as steam started to puff out from the special container and two orange eyes were seeing now from the steam. When the steam cleared there stood one of the four best robots ever created by Eggman for use. The other three being Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Tails Doll, and the robot Egg Robo itself. The robot had thin robotic legs that allowed it to walk normally. Its egg shaped body had the colors of red and yellow and the design of it being of Eggman’s old clothes the doctor used to wear before his current look of the red jacket and goggles and presence upon the scene. It had a jetpack built onto its back however could take it off anytime it wishes or the situation see fit. It wore white gloves and also held a special gun that could either fire out missiles or plasma beams. Its eyes were orange and its head was metal and it looked ready for a mission.

“Ah Egg Robo! The last time I used you was to be an obstacle for that hedgehog and his friends back in the World Grand Prix! Your mission is to....well you’ll see,” said Eggman.

“Affirmative sir,” replied the robot who saluted.

Meanwhile we check on the Sonic as he was sitting in a chair in Emerald Coast, wearing black sunglasses, and was drinking fruit punch from his glass drink from a straw.

“I wonder why everything been this quiet lately. Eggman by now should have done some crazy scheme as usual to take over the world...now that I think about it where are those crazy chaotic detectives too? I invited those guys over for the Halloween party and they didn’t even show up!”

Sonic sipped some fruit punch and decided to think of it later but suddenly a familiar voice shouted for him.

“Sonic!”

Sonic took off his sunglasses and saw Tails running near him and then asked,

“Hey buddy. What’s going on?”

“Sonic....did you know that Eggman’s Final Egg base in the Mystic Ruins...is gone!?” replied the fox.

“What!? Since when did that happen?” asked the blue hedgehog curiously.

“I don’t know but all I know is something weird happened to the whole base as it literally isn’t there anymore,” replied Tails.

“Hmm...seems like a mystery...perhaps we should go look into this,” answered Sonic. As he was about to make a run for it Sonic then asked,

“Hey Tails. Have you seen the Chaotix lately? It seems they’ve took a trip out of town or something,” asked sonic once more.

“I’m not sure really to tell the truth. Think we should go tell them about what happened to Eggmam’s base?” asked the two tailed fox.

“Why not? I’m sure they’ll be glad to get a chance to get their money back,” beamed Sonic as he made a run for the Chaotix Detective Agency while Tails followed right behind. When they arrived they saw no one home.

“Yep it does look like they are out of town...oh well they’re missing out on getting their cash back from Eggman,” mumbled Sonic.

“Something isn’t right....I just don’t know....I don’t think the Chaotix just leave their office just like that,” answered tails.

“I guess....it is awfully weird they don’t show up to any of our parties lately...seeing how Vector loves food and music....and how Charmy loves fun...and Espio....being Espio.....are you sure something is up Tails?” asked the green eyed hedgehog once more.

“All I know is...I have a bad feeling of the future and well...I don’t like it,” and with that said the two decided to head to the train station. Back to Ash who was still chasing Jet and they were getting closer to a certain factory as well.

“Is that the best you can do? Even my grandmother could be a faster Air Rider then you!” shouted Jet.

“Air Rider?” asked Ash curiously.

“Whatever...by the way I think we’ve arrived at our destination,” mumbled Jet. Ash looked forward to see a factory and inside that factory...we see Bomb and Heavy drinking fruit punch flavored oil and they were looking bored.

“So...we wait till Dr. Robotnik gives the orders to start manufacturing the Shadow Androids right?” asked Bomb.

“Looks like it...till then we wait,” answered Heavy. Both roots sighed with boredom...till suddenly Heavy’s walkie talkie barked the orders,

“Are you two metal heads ready for your next order?”

Heavy immediately picked it up and shouted, “Yes sir!”

“Good. Now listen carefully. I’m having a special robot to deliver you a suitcase full of the data and everything you need to know to make Shadow Androids so the Egg Pawns there can start building. Understand?”

“Yes sir Dr. R. We comprehended it. We’ll not let you down,” replied Bomb.

“Oh and one more thing....if by any chance you see any pests....bomb them out! Over and out!” replied Eggman. Bomb and Heavy then stared at each other and then Heavy said, “I forgot to ask what the robot looks like....oh well. As long as it has the Eggman Empire symbol we should know it’s the right one....right?

“I think so...then again...who knows?” answered Bomb. Suddenly both robots heard a gun shot and turned behind them. They both saw Egg Robo holding a suitcase.

“You the robot? “asked Bomb.

“Affirmative,” replied Egg Robo. The robot walked over and handed Heavy the suitcase. Heavy and Bomb toke a look at it and then Heavy suddenly yelled,

“UH OH! Dr. R took the wrong suitcase! This isn’t the info about the Shadow Androids!”

“It’s not? Then what is it about?’ asked Bomb curiously.

Back at the base we see Eggman along with Boquo, Dequo, and Bokkun who were in the room were Dr.Eggman kept a record and all data he held about the badniks and robots he created.

“Well soon they can start building my great Shadow Androids and soon Goldenrod will become my next Robotropoils! Muhahaha!” laughed the evil doctor.

“Sir.....I think we sent the wrong suitcase of info,” said Boquo.

“...You’re joking right?” asked Eggman.

“No sir I think he’s right...we didn’t send info on Shadow Androids...we sent all the information instead on...Metal Sonic,”

“....Ok just tell them to get the data back on Metal Sonic...now!” barked Eggman.

Back to the factory we see bomb and Heavy about to hand Egg Robo the suitcase back when suddenly Ash falls in from the roof and lands right on the suitcase. Then Jet shouted from the roof,

“You can keep your Chaos Emerald but don’t think it will be permanent!” and with that said Jet tossed the light blue Chaos Emerald back and it hit Ash on the head who then grabbed it.

“Hey...wait a minute...it’s that pest!” shouted Heavy.

Suddenly Egg Robo said, “Scanning perimeter...target saw...begin assault!” with that said Egg Robo picked up its gun and aimed right for Ash. Ash immediately got up and made a run for it by taking the suitcase by accident and the Chaos Emerald. Egg Robo then activated his jet pack ad then fired a spiked bomb out of his special shotgun like gun. One slot for missiles, one slot for plasma beams, and one slot for spiked bombs.

Ash just dived out of the way as he heard an explosion right behind him. He then ran through the current metal hallway he was in with Egg Robo following right behind. Heavy and Bomb also chased trying to get the suitcase and the Chaos Emerald.

“Why does something crazy always happen? I take Team Rocket over these guys any days,” mumbled Ash as he was now running down a metal staircase leading to a large assembly line room filled with Egg Pawns. When he ran down the Egg Pawns saw him and he then mumbled,

“Why me?”

With that said he made a mad run from them as all the Egg Pawns made a mad dash for him attempting to tackle him. Bomb and Heavy tripped down the stairs grunting, “Ouch,” every time they fell while Egg Robo flew past them and loaded a missile toward Ash this time.

“Target locked on....position coordinated...fire!” said Egg Robo as the robot after careful reticule Ash just ducked down fast as he heard a missile being shot and as he jumped down the missile just barely whizzed by his head and flew straight into a metal wall.

BAM!

You could see the outside and boy were seeing things from a high view tough as it was after all in Goldenrod City. Ash gulped and continued to make a run or it and then Heavy shouted o the Egg Pawns,

“Well don’t just stand there!? After that pest!”

The Egg Pawns saluted and all began forming a line chasing after Ash. Ash then ran but heard the words in his head suddenly,

“I’m gonna show you....”

“What?” asked Ash to himself as he ran. The robots sill took pursuit of him but suddenly Ash smirked as he kept running.

“Target locked on.....coordinates precise....fire!” shouted Egg Robo who fired a plasma beam at Ash. Ash just ducked as the beam passed over him and as if he were being controlled ran up and slide kicked into a group of Egg Pawns that then crashed into Heavy and Bomb.

“Ouch!” mumbled both robots and suddenly Bomb’s fuse was lit. Then suddenly Ash ran fast and grabbed Bomb and tossed him at Egg Robo and then he said,

“See ya!”

BOOM!

Heavy, Bomb, and Egg Robo were now dizzy as ever. Ash then snapped out of it and said to himself,

“That was....weird...felt like something controlled me,”

He then took a look at Double-D’s Chaos Emerald then he took out his own. Suddenly Heavy shouted,

“This isn’t over!”

Suddenly the three robot quickly tackled him and now he was under their or to be more specific Heavy’s crushing weight.

“Why didn’t I think of this earlier?” asked Heavy to himself. “Now give us that Chaos Emerald!”

Suddenly a blue flashing sapphire like light shown from Ash and then Bomb shouted,

“Uh oh....this isn’t going to end good,”

Suddenly Heavy whacked Bomb hard on the head for saying that but accidentally trigger his fuse so while Ash was glowing....

BANG!

The three flew off and the whole room was covered in smoke. Once the smoke cleared we see Ash finally in his own Chaos Form. He wore white gloves, wore red sneakers, with white and yellow outlines, and they were also coded with the words SOAP. His hair was now a little bit spikier by the back and he now had a combination of blue and black hair.

“...Crap,” muttered Heavy and with that said the three robots retreated with the Egg Pawns following right behind. Ash just smiled and took a look at himself.

“Wow....I look really...well a bit different then usual...well I don’t know what abilities I got...but oh well...the important thing is I got Double-D’s Chaos Emerald back and...well a bonus suitcase,”

Ash then took a look at the suitcase and saw two pure white painted words, “METAL SONIC.”

“Metal Sonic egh? Well whoever that is this bonus might be useful for us...I better run back to the gang,” and with that said as Ash ran he ran a lot faster then he hoped as he immediately slammed into the wall and then he mumbled dizzy,

“Super.....sonic......speed....ouch?”

To be continued...

Wes

Iblis Wings
Chapter 57-Learning About The Creation Of....Metal Sonic

Back to Metal Sonic who was still searching the Launch Base Zone and of avail he gets real lucky as he explores an abandoned tower as he fins what appears to be...

“Well...what has the former master have here?” mumbled Metal Sonic to himself as he saw what appeared to be a large metal door inside the base rusted but still in the best condition from the whole other parts of the Launch Base Zone. Metal Sonic then slammed the door and found what appeared to be Metal Knuckles in another special capsule and he was also offline as well.

“Yes.....finally....now to free them from their slumber and have my vengeance upon that fake copy of me!” said Metal Sonic victoriously as he carried out the capsule and sped back to South Island’s abandoned Scrap Brain Fortress Zone which was his current hideout.

We now go back to the gang who were in their room and we see Double-D holding his Chaos Emerald again now polishing it with a handkerchief. The rest of the gang (Minus the Chaotix who ere now in the game room. And Drew who was elsewhere to deal with someone.) sat down in the kitchen table and stared at the suitcase right in the middle.

“So....I say we open it!” barked Eddy.

“I’m not sure...for all we know there could be a bomb in there,” suggested Wally.

“Oh what can happen?” asked Brendan.

“Hmm...well I say we should take a look. Perhaps we can use this against Eggman in some sort of way,” suggested Ash.

“Fine with me. I’m just dying to know what’s inside that suitcase!” added May.

“Alright then...let’s see what we have,” said Double-D as he opened the locks. When opened they saw a file holding tons of documents and they also saw a DVD case.

“Well...this is certainly a good find,” said Double-D as he picked up the DVD to examine.

“Cool! Is that a free monster movie?” asked Ed.

“Of course not lumpy! It says.....”Recreation Of Events Of Creating Metal Sonic,”...let’s watch it!” answered Eddy. The others nodded. They all went into the living room and got the DVD player ready as they popped the disc in...also Eddy seemed to get popcorn for everyone along with sod. When played we see an image of Eggman talking.

“Ahem. I figure I make a recreation of the events that made my ultimate yet traitorous robot...Metal Sonic! Good thing Sonic agreed to do this movie like relief of it...oh well I suppose this is good for a watch. Enjoy to me and my robots!”

The screen then went blank and then suddenly they began to see the movie start and.....

We go back a long time ago. Very long ago. We see a very dark room with only some light being shed upon a robot. A mere robot. Lifeless and silent. We see a slightly younger and shorter Eggman. Who back then wore no goggles and was just plain bald. Also his shirt being different as it was just a red sweatshirt with two yellow triangles near the shoulders. His voice was also quite different back then as well. More of a European tone as a mix of Russian, British, and Italian. Also his body was a lot more round and he was notably fatter and was also fatter back then as well.

“According to my calculations...my plan to take over the Little Planet will not go wrong! When you...my ace... Metal Sonic...awaken....you shall kill your living counterpart.....Sonic! Muhahahahaha!” laughed Eggman when he was much more evil and sinister back then. Metal Sonic’s eyes just glowed red with hatred as he heard the name Sonic.

Meanwhile we see a much younger Sonic whose eyes back then didn’t have green pupils but just plain normal. He was a little bit chubbier, shorter; his spikes being less long, and was more naïve back then as well. He was currently in Emerald Coast sitting on a fold up chair wearing sunglasses under an umbrella posted on the sand ground and as listening to the radio he placed nearby him just relaxing away. When suddenly,

“Sonic! There you are!”

“Oh no! Not-“ but Sonic got cut off as young hedgehog girl with pink hair and fur, green dress and eyes, and a orange skirt ran up and then accidentally crashed into him causing him to be knocked off his chair and to be hugged incredibly tight. This was Amy Rose when she was younger too.

“Oh Sonic! I though I never see you again!”

“Gee....why me?” whispered the blue hedgehog to himself. They both got up and then Sonic asked, “Gee Amy...how do you keep finding me?”

Amy just blushed and then replied, “Why my tarot cards of course!” as she revealed her infamous tarot cards. Sonic groaned in annoyance and then answered, “Oh yeah.....you read tarot cards like a psychic pro,”

Suddenly Sonic heard, “Sonic! Sonic!” Then suddenly a third person crashed into them. “Hey Tails! What’s wrong?” asked Sonic kindly. We now take a look at tails. Back then he was much shorter, more afraid of things like lightning, and was a lot cuter from his appearance.

“Sonic! The president from Central City wants to talk to you!” answered Tails as he handed Sonic a letter. The three took a look at it while Sonic red,

“Dear Sonic,
I would like to congratulate you again for protecting the city from that dastardly Dr. Robotnik. Come by the White House and receive your usual parade in honor of you.
Sincerely,
The President,”

“Really! Alright!” shouted Sonic in delight. If there was something about the hedgehog too when he was younger he was a lot cockier.

“Come on let’s take the Tornado from my workshop!” said Tails. Sonic agreed and they both went off. Amy then chased after them and she shouted, “Wait for me!”

Eventually the three arrived and then we see the three right in front of the door inside the White House that led to the President’s office. Sonic opened the door and shouted,

“Hey Mr. President! What can we do for you?”

At the desk we see a chair turn to face their direction and it was instead Eggman.

“Good to see you again Sonic! I really appreciate you for coming all this way!”

“Dr. Robotnik!” shouted Sonic, Tails, and Amy.

“What have you done to the president Robuttnik?” asked Sonic suspiciously.

“Yeah. Your holding them for ransom so you can take over Central City and then the United Federation is what you re going to do aren’t you?” asked Tails.

“Me? HA! Am I that despicable enough to do this? Me?” joked Eggman.

“YES!” screamed Sonic, Tails, and Amy so loud it made Eggman fall off his chair. When he got back up Eggman asked,

“He he. Okay. I think it’s time I reveal my true motives anyway,” and with that Eggman snapped his fingers. Suddenly two Corkey Badniks came in pushing a tied up president and then guarding him. Corkeys were badniks that looked like corks with legs and eyes. They basically could only push and walk around.

“Mr. President? Are you okay?” asked Tails.

“Fine but we got bigger problems,” replied the man as Eggman laughed.

“What is going on?” asked Amy curious?”

“Ha! I’ll tell! You see you pests live here in the United Federations...well minus Sonic since the guy loves to travel but he still lives here yes. While I have my own base on my own island. Robotropolis! And also-“

“Well you get to the point?” asked Sonic. “Your story reminds me of the bad chili dogs I ate and-“

“SHUT UP! Now where was I? Oh yes. You see Robotropolis is no longer in my control since the defense system has gone haywire for some glitch reason and also a special generator bomb has been now activated...and if is not stopped by tomorrow night....the whole world will go boom! So I need you three unfortunately to get past my defense systems and to stop that generator! Are you up to it?”

Suddenly Eggman noticed everyone fell asleep when listening to him. Eggman just started jumping up and down angry and then took out a balloon painted like Earth and then a sharp pin needle and shouted,

“FINE! Don’t blame me when this happens! POP!”

The balloon popping woke everybody up and then Sonic asked,

“Why should I do this? I mean it could be a trap?”

“Cause if the world goes popping I can’t rule it and build my Robotnik Empire upon it! That’s why!” answered Eggman.

“....Good point...alright Robuttnik I’ll accept,” answered Sonic.

“YAY! I get to be with my Sonikku on another adventure!” shouted Amy as she hugged Sonic. Sonic just blushed while Tails tried hard not to laugh.

“Here. This map shall reveal where my city Robotropolis is.” Said Eggman as he handed the map to Tails. The three then went out of the White House and went back traveling on the Tornado. Eggman meanwhile had his two badniks guard the president as he got out and got on his Egg Mobile to sneak back to his base.

“He he. Those fools will soon be the key for activating Metal Sonic!”

Eventually the three arrived at a very dark city. The city being Robotropolis. The three walked around till Sonic shouted,

“There isn’t any crazy defense problems here!”

Suddenly an alarm sounded all over the city. The three then looked behind them to see an army of badniks ranging from Motobugs to Buzz Bombers. Tails frowned an then said,

“You had to say it Sonic?”

The three then made a run for it from the incoming badniks. Amy just kept smacking her Piko Piko hammer anytime any badniks got close to them. They ran and ran till they noticed a large building with Eggman’s symbol on it. They rush in and then loc the doors.

“That’ll show those badniks whose boss!” shouted Sonic in relief. The three then looked around as they explored the building. Nothing but dust and rust but they still decided looking for the so call generator bomb.

“Sonic. I don’t know why I feel like bring this up but remember the time when we stopped the Death Egg in West Side Island?” asked Tails.

“Oh yeah. That was when I fought that completely weak wimpy Silver Sonic robot. What a loser. Nothing beats the original,” joked Sonic.

“Is it also true you fought another robot version of you?” asked Amy as well.

“Yep. Back at the Sky Sanctuary Zone I fought that Mecha Sonic. He was slightly tougher then Silver but he was also a piece of cake,” answered Sonic confidently.

“Yeah Robotnik can never make a good Sonic robot,” joked Tails. The three laughed. Suddenly....the floor disappeared and the three went plummeting down the basement...ouch.

“Man Robotnik has got to get better bases,” mumbled Sonic to himself. Suddenly he saw what appeared to be a giant engine with the Eggman symbol on it.

“That has to be the bomb!” shouted Tails. “Be careful Sonic!” shouted Amy as Sonic decided to deactivate it. Sonic walked towards it and strangely noticed a mechanism for a glove to be placed upon it. Sonic shrugged and so when he placed his right gloved hand on it...something went not as planned for them. Suddenly the generator shot out red electricity and it hit Sonic right on but instead of hurting him...it was instead copying all the data and info off Sonic!

“What!?” Sonic asked himself. Suddenly the generator exploded and the three covered their eyes. When the smoke finally subsided....they saw the one and only...

“...Is that....another robot version of me?” asked Sonic as he was now face to face to Metal Sonic. Everything went silent. Sonic was a bit taken back by the robot...this robot to Sonic...it felt for the first time unlike from Eggman in the past....intimidating to him. Its blood red eyes now active stared at Sonic while folding its metal arms around its chest staring at its living counterpart.

“Hate to break the silence but thanks Sonic!” shouted Eggman. The three then saw Eggman slowly come down from his Egg Mobile as he went to stand near his Metal Sonic.

“I Dr. Robotnik! Scientific genius. Has finally created my greatest creation ever! I call it Metal Sonic!”

“That robot may look like him but it’ll never match up to the real Sonic!” shouted Tails angrily.

“Hehehehehe! Tails this should be apparent to you! Sonic wasn’t being shocked earlier! Instead I was transferring his life data and collecting all the information essential for my ultimate creation! Now Metal Sonic is ready!” shouted Eggman evilly.

“What are you planning to do with a stupid fake Sonic robot anyways?” asked Amy.

“I plan to use Metal Sonic to help me takeover the Little Planet! And then destroy the real Sonic!”

“What did you say! You won’t hurt my Sonic! You’ll never get away with this!” shouted Amy. Suddenly Eggman snapped his fingers and then Metal Sonic immediately ran and grabbed Amy.

“AMY! Release her now Robotnik!” shouted Sonic angrily.

“Ha! No can do! According to my calculations the Little Planet should be arriving soon over Never Lake and I will take over and rewrite history with the fabled legendary Time Stones within that place! So I bid you farewell! Come Metal Sonic! We must go!” and with that Eggman along with Metal Sonic who now held Amy captive retreated.

“SONIC!” screamed Amy in horror as the metal doppelganger held her as they escaped.

“AMY!” screamed Sonic in fear. Sonic immediately then ran after them and that led to the infamous adventure on Little Planet....

“Hey! Why did you stop the movie!” shouted Eddy .

“Cause its kind of late now isn’t it?” answered May who pointed to the clock.

“Wow that movie was really informative so far. Good documentary I suppose,” pondered Double-D.

“Metal Sonic...looks like someone you don’t want to meet,” said Wally.

“....Wow...for an Eggman robot...he is really intimidating,” mumbled Ash. Ash felt...nervous when he saw Metal Sonic. The robot was very....demonic. Maybe it was the fact Ash’s Chaos Form was based on the original Sonic.

Meanwhile we see Eggman furious at Heavy, Bomb, and Egg Robo at the office in his base.

“You hunks of junks failed at getting a mere suitcase and Chaos Emerald!” barked Eggman.

“...Yes?” answered Bomb.

“Grrr....Egg Robo! You are supposed to be on a rank along with Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll! What happened!?...You know what? Forget it! Pack your bolts because I banish you to the junkyard!” shouted Eggman to Egg Robo.

Egg Robo was...surprised and furious to hear his. The robot then walked near the office exit but not before giving an evil glare at Eggman along with Bomb and Heavy. It left and then Eggman said,

“I think it’s time to move our base of operations,”

“Really? Too where then?” asked both robots.

“In the desert in an area known as Route 111! I already had robots there building the base and well...just pack up all the files and data, and get all my stuff out now!” Eggman explained. The two saluted and ran to get packing. The mad scientist just sighed and then said,

“Well I guess this base is about to become another abandoned scrap heap...oh well...ooh yeah I should call Team Babylon to get that suitcase back right now.. After all those bird brains should be useful....hopefully those pest didn’t learn too much on Metal Sonic....I like to keep my information secret,”

To be continued....

Last edited:

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
Nice job. A few misspellings and a few grammar problems but overall, not too bad.

Plot: 9/10 I just think that the whole "Gather the Chaoas Emeralds before Eggman rules the world" thing is getting a little old.

Characters: 9/10 But, nice idea with the whole Triple E, Sonic, and Pokemon mix. I mean, what's next? Yugioh??? I just think that the characters are a little unoriginal.

Overall Idea: 10/10 I assume that the chaos forms idea came from the Sonic super form.

Average Rating: 9 and two thirds/10

Wes

Iblis Wings
Thanks. Yeah I know I know. But thanks. I appreciate the review seeing how I'm always curious on how others felt of my work.

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
I don't know if I'm just noticing this now or if it was just this chapter, but it seemed like it was almost completely dialogue. I think you should put a bit more effort into describing the scenes/actions. Other than that though it was pretty good. I thought it was kinda neat seeing the reference to the metal sonic from Sonic 2 since thats one of the few sonic games I've played (and only one I beat) >.>

Wes

Iblis Wings
Chapter 58-The Night Of Bullets

We go back to the late evening from before and we see Drew walking around Goldenrod waiting till midnight. Since it seemed Fang wanted to talk to him

“I wonder....why....that crook wants to talk to me. Hmm...well if my Chaos Form is based on him...well yeah of course he be interested in me,” said Drew to himself.

Eventually when it hit twelve o clock the two stood across each other on top of the Goldenrod City. Drew in his Chaos Form as well to add.

“Alright Fang. Tell me why you want to talk to me?” asked Drew rather curious.

“Heh. I knew you show up. Brave as a sniper might I add,” answered Fang. Drew just got annoyed and then Drew asked, “Get to the point!”

“Fine with me. You see I noticed a while ago that you ...your name’s Drew right?” asked Fang. Drew nodded and then Fang said, “Well Drew I’m interested by you since the fact you...have my strengths...now...that’s not a bad thing...but....I’m just curious how good you are with them,” replied the sniper slyly.

“What...what do you mean?” asked Drew once more. Fang then chuckled a bit and then said, “Well kid....I’m going to...let’s say test you to see if you really deserve my skills so...well get ready to be schooled!” with that said Fang then took out his gun and then shouted,

“We’re going to have a bit of a game as the test. The game is...if you manage to shoot me in the knees or shoulder once...you keep your skills....the hard part...I’ll be doing the same and if you lose...well...pop goes your life!”

“Are you serious?” asked Drew.

“Yep. Tomorrow once it’s nighttime get ready for the test of the lifetime. So....with that said,” Fang then shot a bullet toward the skies and then shouted, “Till the next night!” with that said Fang walked away. Drew just looked at himself and then at his own gun. He decided it was best if he head back.

The next morning....

“Man! We don’t have the DVD or the suitcase no more?” asked Eddy back at the hotel while at breakfast.

“Apparently someone took it while we slept...and I have a pretty good idea who did,” answered Ash who thought of Team Babylon.

“Well Eggman looks like he won’t be bothering us for a while so that’s good,” added Brendan.

“I guess.....what about that sniper guy the Chaotix hate so much? Fang?” asked Wally.

“Well maybe we still have to deal with him,” answered Drew. Drew decided it was best they didn’t know of the challenge he was about to go through a lot later. They ate breakfast and they all decided to take a day to relax for each member to do what they wanted to do. Ash juts trained with his pokemon, May spent a day with Cheese to get to know the cute chao better at a Fun Zone, Wally took some sightseeing, Brendan went to the arcade in the city, and the Ed’s as usual were trying to make quarters with another crazy funny scam to buy jawbreakers from the candy shop in town. All except Drew who decided to stay in the hotel to think.

“Fang The Sniper.....Nack the Weasel.....I guess...I’m going to have to beat him at his own game....tonight”

Meanwhile we see Fang back at his hideout looking at himself in the mirror.

“Heh. I can’t help to see that human version of me lately. I wonder how good he really is with my talents? Well one thing I for sure. He’s like me...sort of and I gotta test him if he really should keep my sniper skills,”

Fang then decided o take a walk to pass the time. Meanwhile...we check on the area known as Route 111. It was a large desert sand area where not many people dared to cross. We now see Bomb and Heavy walking in the desert.

“Well I guess this place will be our new hideout,” mumbled Bomb as they were walking toward a metal door on the floor. Heavy opened it and the two went underground and just shut the door covering it with a lot of sand. The new base was underground the whole desert. Perfect so none could find it. The robots still had to get the whole place set up for operation but nonetheless kept working. We now see Eggman outside the base in his Egg Mobile who was thinking up a new strategy.

“Ok it’s official. Forget the Chaos Emeralds and focus on making my Shadow Androids!! But still...no one makes a fool out of me! I will be large and in charge!”

Much much later.....it was now night and Drew stood on the same building from last night. Drew already in his Chaos Form was waiting for Fang and then after ten minutes of waiting Drew mumbled,

“I thought he be here?”

Suddenly a gun shot rang and then saw a discarded bullet in front of him. Drew looked behind to see no one but when he looked at the front of him again he saw Fang smirking.

“Alright Drew boy. Ready for your test?” asked Fang fast. Drew reluctantly nodded and then Fang said, “Good. Now...get to the other side of town while I’ll do the same. Get ready to use your skills cause its time for a sniper shootout!”

Fang then bounced out of the way using his tail. If there was ever something special about Fang with him being born with...it was being born with very good accuracy, manipulation skills, and a tail extremely durable, very flexible, and very powerful. It can not only support Fang's weight if he were to stand on it, but Fang's tail is also very elastic; able to coil down and spring Fang high up into the air at unreasonably lofty heights. Fang then using his Tail spring away. Drew did the same to get to his side. Both readied their basic guns. They both fired into the air and it....began.

Drew looked for a tall building to get a good shot at Fang. Drew knew he had to act fast. Despite him having Fang’s skills and talents Fang knew how to use them better. While Drew and Fang were preparing for a good shot...someone unknown was watching them. A mysterious person was watching from the tallest building. A one wearing what appears to be an order cloak. Black and such. A hooded figure watched and then said to himself,

“Time to make things more interesting,”

He then took off his hood and his face is revealed. A missing right eye covered by an eye patch and the deep scar on his left cheek indicate that he was in some sort of intense battle in the past. He has several grey streaks in his hair, which is worn in a pony tail. His name is...Xigbar. He then took out what appeared to be special guns. They weren’t your average guns you see everyday. He held the handle wear attached to it from the side of the front and were used for close range fighting. The shooter looked like a sword connected on top but shot bullets instead. He wore two of these weapons holding one on each hand. He also could attach both weapons together to form a sniper and it also had a targeting reticule to snipe his enemies out. He then smirked as he then fired a shot into the air.

“Who shot that?” said both Fang and Drew at the same time. Both decided to stop the test and got to a building below the taller one where Xigbar stood.

“Who the heck are you?” asked Fang.

“My name is Xigbar. And I decided it was time I reveal myself to you to,” answered him.

“Ok....what the hell do you want then?” asked Fang annoyed.

“Have you ever heard of the Organization?” asked Xigbar.

“....I heard of a lot of organizations so it help if you be a little bit more specific pal?’ asked Fang.

“The Thirteenth Order,” answered Xigbar quickly and swift.

“The Thirteenth Order?” asked both Drew and Fang confused at the same time.

“An Organization set up to study...well I shouldn’t reveal anything. What I am here for is to test you two out...a challenge from me,” asked Xigbar.

“Hey wait just a minute! I was just testing him!” barked Fang. “Just because you got some good looking guns doesn’t mean you get the right to interrupt me! One of the best snipers ever! Fang The Sniper!” answered Nack who was really annoyed by the Order member. Drew kept silent and was rather curious who the guy was.

"Heh. Fang...I’m sorry but your second rate when compared to me,” answered Xigbar with a smirk. Xigbar loved to taunt and insult people.

“Second rate!? Why I ought a-“ but Fang was cut off as Drew asked, “I think we should as you say it, school this guy Fang,” Fang then nodded and then smirked and then Fang shouted,

“Alright. Works for me apprentice,” Drew then suddenly shouted, “Apprentice!?”

“Now let’s see how good you shooters really are,” and with that Xigbar suddenly got both his guns connected and then began aiming with his reticule and crosshairs. He aimed first at Fang and Fang then smirked getting his tail ready to spring. Xigbar fired a bullet but thanks to Fang’s quick thinking dodged pretty fast. Fang then took out his own gun and took a shot at Xigbar but Xigbar easily deflected it with his special weapons defending. He then aimed for drew now. Drew just barely got away from being shot as a bullet flew right underneath his tail. Fang then shouted,

“Drew now’s your chance to shoot!”

While still in the air Drew then took out his own gun and fired a bullet towards Xigbar but he merely deflected it again and Xigbar merely expressed amusement.

“Fools. I am mush more in a higher rank then you two are. I don’t have the title “Magic Bullet Shooter,” from my status from The Organization that easily! Now let’s see how you fight close range!”

Then suddenly...he teleported right between the two on the lower building.

“What the?” said both Drew and Fang at the same time. Xigbar then ran towards Fang trying to slash at him with his weapons spikes. Fang luckily also knew how to fight without a gun. He waited at the right moment and...using his rubber like spring tail he then bounced high as Xigbar was about to slash him and then came down and stomped on Xigbar’s back and then jumped off near Drew.

“Be careful cause that jerk is real tough,” mumbled Fang to Drew. Drew nodded. Fang then took out his other gun. The gun he used to fight and not kill with. He loaded a giant cork into it and waited. Xigbar then unhooked both of his guns and then took two shots, one at each. Fang merely bounced while Drew quickly ducked. Fang while bounced fired a large cork and it managed to hit Xigbar square in the face! Boy that hurt a little.

“Humph. Not bad. Perhaps I underestimated you Fang The Sniper,”

“Never miss with the best!” answered a smirking Fang. Xigbar then merely had an annoyed expression on his face and then asked,

“Well I admit your pretty good. You still fail in comparison to me,”

“Well...at least I don’t have.........you got me,” mumbled Fang.

“Humph. I’m not done with you two yet!” and with that Xigbar readied his weapons once more. Fang and Drew decided to call it quits and both were seen running off...with Drew following Fang.

“Humph. Cowards!” barked Xigbar as he teleported to the higher building and then he connected his two weapons once more and then aimed for both fleeing snipers

“Are you sure this was the best idea?” asked Drew. Fang then shouted, “Well I think this is a good enough test for you so let’s just make it to my snazzy Marvelous Queen Air Bike and get out of here!” Both snipers ran like crazy as if robotic chickens doing the chicken dance were chasing them with giant spoons...but besides that Xigbar aimed and managed to fire a shot that was one feet away from the two. They both then shouted,

“Another way!” Then the two began to run in another direction. But then another bullet fired right in front of Fang. They both sweat dropped and then Fang was getting annoyed so he then took his cork gun out and fired three cork bullets fast at Xigbar.

He merely deflected them but Fang kept on shooting and shooting as they both ran. Drew helped too with his own cork bullets. Xigbar annoyed teleported right in front of the two and was about to slash at Fang who was in front of Drew when suddenly, Fang annoyed just kept on running and then kicked hard at his.....well you get the point. Xigbar surprised dropped down in pain and the two kept on running and then Fang mumbled, “Now where did I park my air bike?”

Xigbar angrily then slowly turned around with his guns ready to fire as the two were bouncing from building to building. He began to fire fast and furious. Needless to say Drew and Fang picked up the pace like if they ran the marathon for the first time and boy did they sweat drop constantly as a trail of missed bullets seem to be following them.

“Why did I ever agree to come here tonight,” said Drew to Fang. Fang just shrugged and answered, “Because.....you are just like me except much more nicer and not active in criminal activity?”

“Let’s go with that,” answered Drew as both were running like wild as a stampede. Xigbar finally regaining his composure. Teleported right in front of the two and then said,

“Not bad. You two seem to be more trouble then your worth. So I think its time for me to make you two losers-“but suddenly Xigbar was interrupted as suddenly another order member arrived at the scene. He was wearing his hood and it being nighttime didn’t help so you really couldn’t see is face.

“Xigbar...we seen enough. You done well and now we must retreat,”

“Who the heck are you cultish wearing black cloak with hood folk?” asked Fang angrily.

The new order member turned toward both Fang and Drew and then said, “We are as one of my partners here said are the Thirteenth Order!”

“Well that seems to be a bad name yet cool at the same time. Heh. You know Friday the 13th is bad luck? Thirteenth being a bad luck number?” joked Drew,

“Humph. There is a reason we are known as the Thirteenth Order. I suggest you don’t mock us or you might regret it,” replied the Order member as both disappeared. Drew and Fang looked at each other and then Fang said,

“Well.......good night!” and with that Fang ran away Suddenly we hear a gun shot and then Fang turns back to look at Drew smirking. Fang then saw himself at the kneecap shot with blood slowly coming out.

‘Well if I know you Fang, you like to cheat and well...at least I passed the test,” answered Drew. Fang smirked and then gave Drew a thumbs up and then shouted, “Not bad...not bad at all. Well I better steal some stuff from the local as you call it Pokemon center around here so see ya apprentice!” and with that Fang ran. Drew just merely sighed and then asked himself,

“Maybe Fang isn’t all that bad. Maybe he’s just greedy....well better head back. Nice to know he won’t be trying to snipe me to death anytime soon,” and with that Drew ran back to the hotel ready to get a good night sleep for the rest of the night.

To be continued....

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Thanks. Umm would it help if you add more comments into your review besides...well liking Drew? I'm just curious on how well I did this chapter.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Okay!

He merely deflected them but Fang kept on shooting and shooting as they both ran. Drew helped too with his own cork bullets. Xigbar annoyed teleported right in front of the two and was about to slash at Fang who was in front of Drew when Fang annoyed just kept on running and then kicked hard at his.....well you get the point. Xigbar surprised dropped down in pain and the two kept on running and then Fang mumbled, “Now where did I park my air bike?”

Ah,never giving up,a very annoyed guy and the classic "Where did I park" bit,good!

and the Ed’s as usual were trying to make quarters with another crazy funny scam to buy jawbreakers from the candy shop in town.

*sigh* Those guys never give up do they,just what the story needs!

“Yep. Tomorrow once it’s nighttime get ready for the test of the lifetime. So....with that said,” Fang then shot a bullet toward the skies and then shouted, “Till the next night!” with that said Fang walked away. Drew just looked at himself and then at his own gun. He decided it was best if he head back.

Let me guess,from a western movie I presume?

“Ok it’s official. Forget the Chaos Emeralds and focus on making my Shadow Androids!! But still...no one makes a fool out of me! I will be large and in charge!”

For a man with an IQ of 300,Eggman really has a small brain,the only thing that interests me is his "Taking over the world" plots.

Chapter 58-The Night Of Bullets

The title says it all!
That's all I have to review,keep up the good work!

Wes

Iblis Wings
That's better. Thanks for the review. yeah I wast watching some Wesern Movies so i figure I make some references about it. Thanks.

I missed like 3 chapters. So sorry Wes. So behind. >.<
Oh wells. Review time:
Chapter 56 -
Eggman then jumped up and down in glee like a little kid in Christmas morning. Then again he did act childish unusually for his age.
Lol. Some evil villian. =P

“Why does something crazy always happen? I take Team Rocket over these guys any days,” mumbled Ash as he was now running down a metal staircase leading to a large assembly line room filled with Egg Pawns. When he ran down the Egg Pawns saw him and he then mumbled,

“Why me?”
Poor Satoshi.

So Heavy, Bomb, and Egg Robo were tricked? Oo

Chapter 57 -
“Cool! Is that a free monster movie?” asked Ed.
xD. A monster movie he says. xD

Looks like the whole secret is out. Oh wells. ^^;

Chapter 58 - Yay for Shuu. Glad he passed. But this chapter could've used some more description. Yet it was still good. ^^

Can't wait for the next chapter Wes. =)