• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chaos Emerald Frontier

What name do you guys and gals prefer more? Dr Robotnik or Dr. Eggman?

• Dr. Robotnik

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Dr. Eggman

Votes: 45 68.2%

• Total voters

Wes

Iblis Wings
Thanks! It's okay. I figure each character should have a chapter for them to star in and this was another oene for drew! Heh. Thanks for reviewing the past ones. Yeah Eggman is one of the...more weird villains who's evil. Heh the secret is out...heh. Well thanks for reviewing! I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
Wes said:
Thanks! It's okay. I figure each character should have a chapter for them to star in and this was another oene for drew! Heh. Thanks for reviewing the past ones. Yeah Eggman is one of the...more weird villains who's evil. Heh the secret is out...heh. Well thanks for reviewing! I appreciate it!

I actually like that idea. Each character having their own little chapter, it would be nice for a fic like your's. We can get to know each character better and it works well for devolpment.

Btw, I can see a bit of rivalry between Fang and Drew sorta, but in the end, I liked it how Drew started to see Fang as not so bad of a guy. Well... he won't be trying to snipe Drew at least... for now... XP

Eggman always tries to be large and in charge... large, yes... in charge? Well... *gets hit for dumb puns* Well it wouldn't be fun if Eggy wasen't presistant!

Wes

Iblis Wings
Thanks. Yeah I decided each character should get his own chapter or so. Next chapter we'll..well Sonic R will be a good reminder I'll say! ^_^. Thanks and I appreciate it. yeha Eggman is persistant which ges well with his quite comical yet at same time ditator like personality. Heh. Large and in charge...well a pun or too never hurts....I think..oh well. Thanks!

Wes

Iblis Wings
Chapter 59-Dopplegangers And World Grand Prix Memories

We now go check on the Scrap Brain Zone base as Metal Sonic is seen activating both capsules he found. One holding Tails Doll and the other of Metal Knuckles.

“Soon my time will come as an overlord over that foolish copy!” mumbled Metal Sonic to himself as he typing rapidly on a computer ready to get Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll activated. Soon in a brilliant flash of light of red and orange the whole room began shaking a bit as the two other powerful Metals were being awakened. Red and orange electricity filled each capsule holding their respective copy... Soon an explosion of both colors happened upon the room and...

BOOM!

Metal Sonic then said, “Tails Doll.....Metal Knuckles....are you active?” When the smoke clear we now see a hovering Tails Doll. The doll then nodded it head slowly and creepily. Then Metal knuckles whose eyes were now glowing green like how Metal Sonic’s eyes were red replied with,

“Affirmative.” Metal Knuckles looked around and then asked, “Where is Lord Robotnik?”

“Lord Robotnik has betrayed us Metal Knuckles. You too Tails Doll,” answered Metal Sonic.

“Really Metal Sonic? How so?’ questioned Metal Knuckles. Metal Sonic the held up a file and then answered,

“Because he replaces us with inferior models. Thinks we are nothing but useless slaves to him. And punishes us for when we do as he says. That’s how Lord Robotnik betrayed us!”

Then Metal Sonic plopped the dick into the computer and then a short movie was turning on.....we go back to a while ago. Before the first big adventure for Sonic and friends. We see Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy walking through Angel Island in the ruin parts of it. They were heading to Eggman’s Egg Rocket base Zone so they could stop the madman at his latest scheme.

“Man I’m bored. Nothing interesting is happening,” said Sonic out loud as he put his hands over his head to rest on.

“Well we might as well keep looking. Eggman may have took the Master Emerald for his latest scheme but he won’t get away on my watch,” added Knuckles.

“Yeah! That Eggman! Me and Sonic are going to team up and teach him a lesson!” added Amy while Sonic sweat dropped. Then Tails shouted,

“Hey guys! Look another Knuckles!”

The four looked forward and saw a Knuckles robot. Then Sonic joked, “Well at least knucklehead didn’t get duped by Eggman again,” Knuckles just hit Sonic on the head and then shouted, “It looks like a robot version of me,” Then suddenly Metal Sonic stops the movie and points at the new robot Knuckles.

“You have been replaced by the doctor who puts a inferior model then you! What have you got to say Metal Knuckles?” asked Metal Sonic.

Metal Knuckles was deep in thought and then he answered, “You are right Metal Sonic. The doctor does deem us inferior to him. Very well we shall help you,” answered Metal Knuckles.

“Excellent. Everything will then be in our favor. Say your prayers Sonic!” shouted Metal Sonic in triumph.

Meanwhile we check on Sonic and Tails who arrived near the Final Egg base and as Tails said it...it literally disappeared. Sonic started thinking and then Sonic said,

“I bet egg head had got a big plan coming up if he hasn’t bothered us in a while. Guess he went into hiding from GUN,”

“I guess....but still, it makes you wonder what exactly is he planning?” added tails. Both decided to head back to Station Square for lunch. When they got back they went to a pizza parlor and ordered themselves some slices to eat. While they waited some other friends they knew arrived,”

“Oh no not Amy,” mumbled Sonic. Tails however was excited to see Cream who was with Amy. The two sat down opposite them and then Cream said,

“Hello Tails. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing very fine. Thanks Cream. How was the search for Cheese going?” Cream then frowned and then answered, “Well...we didn’t find him yet.....” Tails then felt sorry for asking and then decided to change the subject and asked, “So you want some vanilla ice cream?” Cream then smiled a bit and then replied,” I would love to Tails,” and with that they ordered. Amy just though, “Ahh...young love...Tails and Cream make a cute couple...just like me and Sonic,”

Suddenly they were also visited by Rouge who asked, “Hey guys. Have you seen those crazy detectives lately?” “Nope. Vector, Charmy, and Espio have yet to be seen along with Eggman,” answered Sonic.

“Well if you see them. Tell them they owe me money after I let them borrow some rings from me to pay for their rent,” and with that she started walking away but suddenly Cream asked, “Would you like to join us for lunch?” “Sure I guess. I’m too bored by myself anyways,” and with that Rouge pulled up a chair and sat with them. They eat their lunch and then while eating Rouge suggested, “Why don’t we bring red some food? I’m sure guarding a giant jewel all day does do wonders for your digestive system.” They agreed and after lunch they head to use tails Tornado and head to Angel Island to visit Knuckles. But before they went Omega asked them where Eggman was and decided to go to Angel Island with them to look..

Meanwhile...Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll were sneaking back to as they were flying through the air to Angel Island. They decided to get the Master Emerald before going after their doppelgangers.

“Heh. I learned another fake copy used this emerald to turn super to attempt to defeat that red so call guardian. I also know I used it to help me transform into my perfect overlord state along with having all their data and power. So if the three of us get it...we should be unstoppable,” said Metal Sonic to Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll. They nodded and followed.

Back to Sonic and the gang and they arrived at went to the Master Emerald shrine and saw Knuckles as usual guarding the Master Emerald. Rouge walked near by him holding a bag and just gave it to him.

“Hey guys. Rouge...umm....well...thanks,” and with that Knuckles took a look inside and then took out what appeared to be grape smoothie. “Grapes? Sweet my favorite fruit to eat! Thanks!”

Suddenly as Knuckles was bout to take a sip something blue dashed by quick and held it. Everyone on Sonic’s side then saw who it was.

“Well if it isn’t Metal ready for his rematch?” boasted Sonic. Metal Sonic stood on the other side of the Master Shrine waving his index finger at Sonic and then he tosses the drink and it lands right on Knuckles who groans from annoyance.

“Metal Sonic!?” shouted Amy in shock. Everyone else just gave Metal a glare. Metal Sonic then shouted,

“Well if it isn’t my weak counterpart. How is life without my former master causing chaos?”

“Boring and peachy if you ask me,” answered Sonic. Cream then whispered to Tails, “Isn’t he the mean robot that captured Chocola and Froggy?” Tails nodded and then shouted,

“What are you up to Metal?”

“I’m here to get another shot at becoming an overlord,” answered Metal Sonic fast.

“Well I think personally you’re going to lose because if I recall me, along with Tails and Knuckles kind of whooped you in your Overlord form the last time you tried to beat me,” reminded Sonic.

“True...but this time the odds are a little bit more even this time around,” answered Metal Sonic once more.

“What do you mean?” asked Rouge. “Clearly we outnumber you here....six to one. I think your computer head is getting glitchy on math,”

“I think not,” answered Metal Sonic once more. He then snapped his fingers and shouted, “Tails and Knuckles! Say hello to your old friends as well!” Then Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles came down and stood near him. Many surprised expressions and gasps were heard on Sonic’s side.

“TAILS DOLL!?” shouted Tails and Cream. While Rouge and Knuckles shouted, “METAL KNUCKLES!?”

“Ah so you do remember my two old accomplices as well,” answered Metal Sonic. Cream then raised her hand and asked nervously, “What is Tails Doll?”

“”Tails Doll...well I might as well explain his story since he doesn’t communicate like us...he was built around the time of...-“

We now go back in history a bit and now we see Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman, in a city known as Radical City ready to race. In the World Grand Prix They were all ready to win the two Chaos Emeralds...needless to say the winner of the infamous race was....(drum roll please!)..............Miles “Tails” Prower!” (Okay it wasn’t that long but little suspense is better then none) We now later see after the race Tails sitting near the track starting line staring at the big city where he raced holding a green Chaos Emerald and a purple Chaos Emerald as well.

“Boy that race was sure tough! Well at least I and Sonic got more Chaos Emeralds before Dr. Robotnik did,”

Suddenly we see Eggman back then walk near Tails and then shout,

“So Tails...you think you’re pretty good on this race track egh?”

“What do you want Dr. Robotnik?” asked Tails curiously. Eggman evilly chuckles and answered, “I ‘m just curious that’s all. After all I think I need to see how fast you really are...with my latest greatest doppelganger in my special metal series...I present Tails Doll!”

Tails Doll then presented itself in front of his master. Tails stood back in shot as the thing looked absolutely creepy. Especially compare to the real Tails who was eyeing the thing with fear.

“What....is that a doll?” asked Tails who gulped with fear. Eggman evilly chuckled and shouted, “So Tails? You like my Tails Doll? I can assure you this thing will beat you and is quite faster and better! Thanks to Tails Doll special red jewel attached on its head it has the ability to float in the air and hover up and down if it chooses too! Pretty neat egh? Plus...my sewing skills are nice egh?

The last question made Tails sweat drop in embarrassment due to the fact Eggman sewed that doll. He then replied, “Well why would I need to race....it?”

“Because...well I have my ways of...how can I say...making West Side Island to go...boom...and since that is one of your homes where all your friends live-“

“Okay! Fine Robotnik! I’ll race Tails Doll! But what if I lose?”

“You hand over those two precious Chaos Emeralds that’s what! Think you’re up to the challenge fox boy? I’m sure my doll will school you!”

“I guess I got no choice!” mumbled Tails as he got ready to race. Tails Doll and Tails got nears the starting line. But before they did many people came to the stands and TV stations came to tape the race. Boy did news spread fast. We now fast forward to present day and hear Tails say,

“Back in the World Grand Prix I raced that doll for two of the Chaos Emeralds I already run. It was tough but I managed to beat it in the race and keep my Chaos Emeralds. After the whole World Grand Prix was finished I never saw tails Doll again...till now,”

“That’s interesting I’ll say. But what about Metal red over there?” asked Rouge.

“I’ll explain for myself,” answered Metal Knuckles. “You see at another race track...-“

We now go back long ago once more during the time of the World Grand Prix. We see another race track known as the Reactive Factory. We see our five racers from before getting ready to leave the others in the dust. And after a three lap race between the competition. And the winner of that race was.....I’ll just get it over with and say the winner. Knuckles! He now holding a red Chaos Emerald and white Chaos Emerald walking around the race track boasting to himself how he’s better then Sonic.

“Oh yeah! Two Chaos Emeralds for the win! And I showed that hedgehog that today was my day!”

“Well Knuckles. Seems you’re in a good mood,” said Eggman who walked toward the red echidna.

“What do you want Robotnik? Can’t you see I finally showed Sonic I’m better one way or another,”

“Of course. Who wouldn’t be happy to put that blue hedgehog in his place...however I just want to test something involving you,” answered Eggman evilly.

“What do you mean?” asked Knuckles.

“Well...heheheh! You see you know that Sonic has a rival known as Metal Sonic right? Well Knucklehead I decided to be nice to you so you can have your own pal buddy so meet...Metal Knuckles!” and with that said Metal Knuckles landed right in front of Eggman and stared at Knuckles with it’s green eyes. Knuckles sweat dropped and then said,

“Umm...hello?”

“Ha. You see Knuckles I figure my creation can have a friendly race with you...of course let’s make a bet. If I win you give me the Chaos Emeralds,” asked Eggman.

Knuckles though about it and then Knuckles replied, “Okay but if I win I want you to....let me think what’s punishment enough...lose some weight!”

Eggman just sweat dropped at Knuckles when he heard the awkward question but he merely evilly grinned and shouted, “Alright! May the best Knuckles win!”

Both Knuckles got at the starting line as they waited for the media to record the event whole many people came to watch. They were about to race and-“

“Well ever since I beat him I won the bet and well I’ve never seen Metal Knuckles again...till right now,” answered Knuckles as he finished his side of the story. Metal Sonic just let out an evil laugh and then shouted, “As you can see the odds are much more fair! If twelve heroes had a hard time to defeat me...well I can say six will definitely perish against the three of us!”

“HOLD IT! If I recall I’ll tell one more story back from the World Grand prix to Cream and Rouge on why exactly Eggman abandoned those two lame fakes of Tails and Knuckles,” shouted Sonic. Metal Sonic reluctant agreed and then Sonic started,

“Alright. Now back at the World Grand Prix...

We now see many reporters back then near a podium near the competitors of the World Grand Prix in Station Square Town Hall. A party for after the events and we see young Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy talking to each other while eating the free food given at the event while we see Eggman angry at the loss of the World Grand Prix was stomping on the floor like a little cry baby. He then suddenly thought of something.

“Wait a minute...I do have one last trick up my sleeve!”

Then he yelled, “HOLD IT! I challenge Sonic The Hedgehog for one last race!”

Sonic merely chuckled and then shouted, “Aren’t you done Robuttnik? Or should I say Eggman?”

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!? My name is Robotnik! Geese one day I think I’ll go insane enough just to accept that as my name...anyway I challenge you to one final race but the catch is...you have to race me along with Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, tails Doll, and Egg Robo! Up for one last racing challenge hedgehog?” asked the genius in evil glee.

“You bet!” shouted Sonic. The media were immediately getting excited for this so called final racing challenge from the evil dastardly Dr. Robotnik.

“Very well. Get ready for one last race!” as the scientist made his way to his race mobile. Sonic decided to borrow the Chaos Emeralds just in case this was a trap from his friends. He walked after the mad scientist and the two were headed to the race course when suddenly the four robots then tackled him trying to get the Chaos emeralds. Suddenly a rainbow light came from the Chaos Emeralds and suddenly the six were gone in a mysterious flash of light. They suddenly reappeared in a weird place.....it was in outer space.....another racetrack was there...made out of emeralds!

“The heck? Oh well...let’s show Sonic we will be faster then him!” shouted the evil scientist as he and his six robots got on the starting line. Sonic grinned and knew this place was pretty special. It was known as Radiant Emerald. He then decided to make things more interesting so using the emeralds he went super and the race began! Needless to say....

“Well I pretty much beat the six of them so bad that he only considered Metal Sonic useful,” joked Sonic. Metal Sonic then shouted,

“Now that these past issues have been explained! I will use the Master Emerald to become overlord once more! As long as my two pals as well!”

“Not if I can help it!” shouted Sonic. Sonic had a pretty good and easy way to get rid of the three. With the nearby Master Emerald he though it be a snap so he shouted,

“Chaos Control!”

However it backfired big time as Sonic only meant to Chaos Control the three robots in a GUN prison as large green light covered the nine of them and we can hear Knuckles shout,

“....Why must something annoying always happen to me no matter what?”

And with that the nine were chaos controlled to somewhere...maybe somewhere where we know...all while the Master Emerald went with them too.

To be continued....

Wes

Iblis Wings
Chapter 60-Reunion And Confrontation

We see the recently abandoned Eggman base tower located on that same small island and everything was going quite...too quiet....quieter then....right back to the main point. Suddenly out of a giant shake and green flash......we now see Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll lying near the base now confused of what has just happened.

“What was that method of using chaos energy?” asked Metal Knuckles confused. Tails Doll just nodded in agreement with Metal Knuckle’s question. Metal Sonic then answered,

“That was Chaos Control. Apparently a method that allows the user to manipulate time and motion to their liking. That hedgehog and his friends are going to pay later once we find them! But for now...we might as well explore what appears to be....the Final Egg base?”

Suddenly the three heard the sound of a jetpack. The three turned around to see an old companion they knew too.

“Egg Robo!” shouted Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles. The robot merely evilly laughed and then answered,

“Well if it isn’t my fellow robots. I’m glad you three are here. Because recently the doctor has well....considered me a failure and now I think the four of us shall get our revenge upon him and the rest of the world shall we?”

“Yes....very good idea. So this is an abandoned base by our former master meaning...he was in this world before....no matter! I think we can defeat him and the hedgehog and his friends once and for all!” exclaimed Metal Sonic in evil cheer.

“The hedgehog and his friends is here? Hmm....no matter. By the way I think I should I hold the key to you finally defeating them,” answered Egg Robo.

“Really? And what would that be?” answered Metal Sonic.

“Follow me into this base and I’ll show you,” and with that the robots and doll went into the base. Meanwhile we check a very different scene that same afternoon. It was the underground desert base of Route 111 and we now check on the doctor inside his base overseeing the work.

“Make more robot parts faster! Get them repaired already! Stop with the oil Coco Cola breaks!” barked Eggman as he wanted his base set up already as he shouted and yelled the orders to his Egg Pawns and such. He then took a sip of soda pop from a cup he was holding and mumbled,

“Mmm....the people here do make good sodas!”

“Dr. Eggman? I think we forgot something,” nervously said Boquo as he walked toward his master and saluted. Soon Boquoe shortly joined him.

“Forget what?” asked Eggman curiously. Boquo and Dequo then shouted and pointed at each other,

“It was his fault for forgetting the suitcase?”

“A suitcase on what! Just get to the point!” asked Eggman getting impatient

“Well sir. We don’t exactly know everything but something about a takeover on Carnival Island and a Dark Ring?” answered both robots. Eggman then took a moment or two to remember the whole thing....he suddenly shouted,

“So? What’s the big deal? Just tell Bomb or Heavy or even better Bokkun to get it. I mean stop wasting my time!”

“But sir just out of curiously...what was this Dark ring?” asked both robots out of curiosity.

“Ah...yes. The Dark Ring. One of my better inventions from the past. I think it allowed....let me think....let me think...wait....a little more....umm.....hold on...I think I got it....curses why is this taking so long? WAIT! Now I remember! It allowed me to put those detectives in their place with my latest invention as well the Conbi Confiner! When I stole the Power Emerald on the island I used it to build my machines but alas that knucklehead and his detective friends beat me at the end!”

“Interesting...anything else you do with the Dark Ring?” asked the two robots once more curious.

“Well...ah the greatest use for the Dark Ring...back when Metal Sonic was on our side which I might add will be become scrap once I’m done with this world also aided me in my plans of taking over the island. However at the end at one final battle Metal Sonic used the Dark Ring to transform into what I call...Project Chaotix. Also known as the Emperor Metalix. It was a fearsome red giant robot monster with those large claws, and huge power it held. Unfortunately due to the teamwork efforts of Knuckles, Mighty, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Bomb, and Heavy too surprisingly they defeated Metal Sonic and at the time spoiled my plans again...now go get that suitcase of info!” and with that said the two saluted and ran straight to find Bomb and Heavy.

We now check on our gang. It was another boring day of the week since the mad doctor hasn’t been doing anything lately and we see the group in the kitchen table of their hotel room all playing a game of “Go Fish,” and they were eyeing each other...at least Eddy was for a chance to win while trying to get some snacks. Meanwhile the three detectives were busy counting the money they made since recently they took some cases and managed to make some good wealth out of it. We see Vector wearing glasses slowly counting the bills.

“One hundred dollars....two hundred dollars.....three hundred dollars...wow we maker more here then back with Sonic and co!”

“I suppose...but it wouldn’t hurt to see them again?” answered Espio.

“Yeah! It wouldn’t hurt!” reminded Charmy. Suddenly Vector and Espio notice a change in Charmy’s voice.

“Hey Charmy...is it me or did your vocal cords get ....better?” asked Vector curiously.

“What do you mean?” asked the young bee.

Espio was about to answer but suddenly a large shake and flashing of green light shook the whole hotel. Everyone inside seemed to have jumped up in surprise.

“What was that?” the three said at the same time. They shrugged and decided to investigate. When they got down a large mass of people were crowding and surround something in the lobby.

“Alright break it up! What happened?” asked Vector curiously. Some people moved out of the way and what the detectives saw next surprised them pretty big.

“IT’S...SONIC AND CO!” shouted all three at once! With that said the three quickly made a dash to see what exactly happened. They then finally got close as they saw the nine on the floor slowly standing up.

“Man did that Chaos Control backfire big time,” mumbled Sonic as he shook his head. He suddenly gets a good look and what he saw too surprised him along with the other eight.

“Vector!? Charmy!? Espio!? What are you guys doing here?” asked Sonic in confusion.

“I should ask the same question blue boy but I think its best you guys and gals had to our hotel room for a better explanation!” and with that said they followed the detectives...with tons of pictures being shot, questions being asked, and tons of pokeballs hitting them. When they finally escaped to their room we hear Tails say,

“I never knew we were this popular...or to be hit with red and white metal balls,”

“That was just....I don’t have the words to express it,” added Knuckles.

“Crazy?” answered Rouge. Knuckles nodded and then Sonic asked, “Ok detectives some questions. Now-“

“Hedgehog don’t test my patience! I got some questions too!” barked Vector.

“Well I’ll explain for us first. You see we guys after lunch decided to visit Knuckles for Rouge to give him a grape smoothie and then we got there we were ambushed by Metal Sonic and apparently two of his old buddies Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles. Then after Sonic and Metal Sonic explained about the World Grand Prix in which where we first met Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll they attempted to steal the Master Emerald but Sonic decided to Chaos Control them somewhere else but it backfired seeing how it chaos controlled us, them, and the Master Emerald here,” explained Tails.

“Very interesting,” answered Espio. Then Charmy said, “You know what happened to us? Ok so one day we find Eggman’s base but he performs come crazy thing with the Chaos emeralds and lands us here. Then we met some new friends who we helped by some thugs and then we went through a crazy adventure battling Eggman, crazy people obsessed with water or the earth! Crooks, our friend’s told us of being stuck on a island filled with an army of muscle human peanuts, having been prank like crazy, be chased by a hungry ghost, go diving, meet Fang Bean and Bark, go on a case to be paid a lot of money, more cases, Vector has a girlfriend who’s human who’s name is Jennifer has blue hair is a cop, and Vector now has a human form where he looks pretty cool, and....do I sound different to you?”

“.....” the rest of the gang besides the two other detectives had no comment as they heard all of that. Then Rouge said, “I don’t know what to believe....all those crazy tall tales or....the fact his voice finally sounds like a boy and isn’t as annoying,”

“Hey! That wasn’t nice!” reminded Cream. Rouge apologized and then Amy said,
“So if that’s true....who’s your new friends?”

“Well they’re in another room so let’s go see them oh and watch me do a trick later,” mumbled Vector as he went out of the room and the others followed him. When they went into the gang’s room...it soon filled with talking, gawking, and babbling!

“Whoa! One at a time people!” shouted out Vector in surprise.

After all the commotion everyone decided to introduce themselves one by one. We start with Ash who decided to show off a little surprise with his blue Chaos Emerald With a little bright blue flash he now was in his Chaos form surprising Sonic and co and especially Sonic himself as he saw what he now looked like a little.

“Well I sure as well didn’t expect that!” answered the hedgehog in surprise.

“I wonder if your friends all have a form like one of us?” stated Tails out loud in curiosity. May, Wally, and Brendan surprised them too with their Chaos forms after hearing that. Drew had no need since none of them was Fang and they didn’t need to know he had a form from the guy who is known as a sniper to them.

“Wow...I guess you do learn something new everyday,” joked Knuckles. “Be glad you even get to learn something new everyday,” joked Rouge. Knuckles made a fist at her while the others held their laugh. Then Cream asked politely to May,

“Did you ever see a chao with a red ribbon? Because you see that happens to be one of my best friends...till one day he went missing,”

“What a polite girl,” thought May. May then smiled back and answered, “Why yes. I do think your chao I’ve seen. In fact I found him and took care of him for a while!” and with that May called for Cheese. The chao happily walked towards her and then suddenly sees Cream. In jumps in delight and runs to hug her and Cream does the same. Cream after a long warm reuniting hug then thanks Cream and then we hear Sonic ask

“So I’m guessing Eggman’s been here for a while? Well this is the perfect time to take him down!”

“Not yet blue boy,” barked Vector. “We can’t do that if we don’t know where he is. Besides what trouble can he possibly pull off when we have all the Chaos Emeralds?”

Meanwhile back at Eggman’s base we see Bomb and Heavy walking into what appears to be a meeting room and both robots just sat on a chair Then Eggman on the other side of the desk then said,

“Ah Bomb and Heavy. You know you two lately have been pretty useful and I think it’s time I give you two....an upgrade!

“A UPGRADE!?” yelled both robots in surprise so loud it made Eggman fall out of his chair. When he got back on he then mumbles,

“Man why do people or in this case robots scream that loud? Anyway yes an upgrade!”

“YEAH!” shouted both robots in glee. And upgrade actually mean a promotion but also upgraded a bit as well for robots working for their obese master. The two started dancing around like crazy till Eggman asked,

“Did you two get the suitcase back while you’re at it?”

Both robots immediately stopped partying and sweat dropped oil as they heard that. Then Bomb answered,

“Umm....no?”

“.....Well didn’t those three other metal morons tell you yet about it?” asked the fat doctor. Bomb and Heavy took a minute or two to think about it and then both shook their heads. Eggman sighed with annoyance and then shouted,

“Well whatever. C’mon you two. Let’s go to the new kitchen to make some popcorn. There’s a movie I want to see tonight while waiting for the base to be built on!” and with that said the three left the office. We now check on the four betrayers of Eggman in their former master’s former base’s office. Egg Robo was opening a suitcase marked, “Attempted Takeover of Carnival Island.” The robot searches through the case and then finally pulls out something. What it pulls out makes Metal Sonic very surprised and very...pleased

It was now the late afternoon. The sun was setting and we see everyone from the gang including the detectives along with Sonic and co walking down a street in Goldenrod City looking for an ice Cream Parlor so they could talk more while having something sweet and cold to devour. Suddenly a familiar robotic voice shouted,

“Well look who we have here!”

They all turned to see Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll. Sonic and co just looked annoyed while the rest of the gang just looked nervous.

“Why is there a floating doll with a red jewel on its head?” whispered Eddy to Double-D. Double-D just shrugged and the Ed shouted, “It’s the curse of Evil-“ But Eddy just hit him on the head to shut him up. Then Metal Sonic stated,

“Who are these pathetic carbons you’re hanging around with my false copy?”

Ash angered to hear this separated from the group and shouted, “What did you call me and my friends? And your....Metal Sonic,”

Metal Sonic got a good look at Ash and then noticed something very familiar of him. He then noticed the big thing that surprised the robot the most. The fact that when he saw Ash he was in his Chaos Form and that he reminded him of his most hated enemy on his list.

“....This can’t be! I’m the only true Sonic! Now there is a mere carbon who has become one of us! Humph! I shall destroy you all the same!”

“Destroy!?” shouted Wally suddenly in fear as he stepped out to ask more. Suddenly he saw the Tails Doll. Needless to say he got a good look at the creepy play toy as it just stared back at Wally with its emotionless and dull eyes. Wally got goose bumps of fear running up his spine as he walked back a bit. Then Brendan jumped in between the two and shouted,

“Relax. What makes these three any different then the other Eggman robots just besides the fact they’re modeled after three of the detective’s friends?”

Then Brendan got a good look on Metal Knuckles. He had to admit...he looked tough. Metal Knuckles then shouted,

“Heh. I never knew carbons these days age that fast yet keep their adolescent look,”

Brendan annoyed at the comment, shouted, “Did you just say I look old because of my white hair?”

“Humph. Just as I though. Intelligence as same as that feeble copy of me,” answered Metal Knuckles.

“Well if it aint Metal Sonic! You know I don’t know whether to thank you since you gave us a case that had us rescue your former boss Eggman but at the same time to rip your scrawny metal head off since you’re the same guy that attempted to kill us twice but ultimately fail in defeat!” shouted Vector.

Metal Sonic then turned his attention the Chaotix. They were also high on his enemy list since every time Metal Sonic encountered him they some how win and it annoyed him to no end. He then shouted,

“I think it’s time I show you all a trick,”

“Trick?” asked everyone at the same time. Metal Sonic chuckled evilly and then suddenly he showed something he was holding in his metal hand. When it was revealed Vector, Espio, and Charmy screamed,

“THAT CAN’T BE! THAT JUST CAN’T!”

“Oh but it is,” answered Metal Sonic as he revealed a metal ring that was pure black in appearance. The rest of the gang were just confused till Knuckles shouted,

“Wait! I remember that! That’s the Dark Ring that Eggman made to take over Carnival Island!”

“True. But I think that’s not the effect you should worry about,” answered the robot once more. His companions Tails Doll and Metal knuckles were soon to know what was about to happen and decided it was best to view all the action on a high building. Everyone was silent. All except the Chaotix and Knuckles knew were they were about to face.

“Oh by the way...look what my companions found too earlier from before!” and with that Metal knuckles tossed down what appeared to be the Master Emerald. Then Eddy drooled over the sight of the big jewel if he owned it to sell for money. Double-D just hit him and shouted,

“Is that as powerful as a Chaos Emerald?”

“....The Master Emerald is like a Chaos emerald times million or at least seven when compared to a normal Chaos Emerald!” shouted Knuckles to answer. Metal Sonic would have smirked if his mouth could move. He then shouted,

“It’s time! For me to relive my days as Emperor Metalix once more!

“WAIT!” screamed a voice out of nowhere. Everybody then stopped in their tracks and shouted,

“Who the heck just scream that!?”

Suddenly what appears to be a black ball wearing a black cloak with a hood barely visible around Sonic’s height came in and spin dashed right into Metal Sonic knocking him down. The figure then quickly stands up and grabs the aster Emerald and rushes in front of the gang.

“Who...who the heck are you?” questioned Vector in shock of all the recent events. “Man has this latest adventure has been crazy beyond relief,”

“...Very mysterious indeed,” added Espio.

“Wow nice cloak! I wonder who’s under it?” added Charmy as well. The figure turned toward them and then took off his hood. Mny surprised gasps came but they were to speechless to see the one who saved them. Especiall the Chaotix along with Sonic and Knuckles.

The figure first walked over to Knuckles and gave him the Master emerald. He then walked away wearing his cloak and then he gave a thumbs up to the detectives, along with Sonic and Knuckles and then re ran off pretty fast. Fast like Sonic. Metal Sonic who got back up growled angrily and then shouted,

“It’s time I finish you fools once and for all!”

With that said as the sun was finally down and the early night creeping into the sky Metal Sonic held the Dark Ring in his fist and then suddenly a large flash of darkness busted out covering the whole city and we hear Vector shout one last couple of words before it happened.....

“....I just realized something......we still didn’t get our money back from Eggman....crud,”

To be continued....

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Chapter 61-The Finale!

It was a long lasting shake of fear and darkness that shocked the whole city with confusion and calamity. The blinding dark light of the shadows just raged from Metal Sonic’s rage and hatred just being amplified to an extreme by the Dark Ring. The city shook and shook like earthquakes were striking it. Meanwhile we go back to our fat scientist of a bad guy Dr. Eggman who was now back at his base sitting in a black couch with his top robot assistants Bomb and Heavy (Apparently the others wanted to go camping out in the desert)sitting on the large couch too eating popcorn. He held the remote and then shouted,

“Now on with the show!”

As he hit the button to watch his movie and open the TV he quickly was disappointed of what he saw. It was what appeared to be breaking news and now we go see what’s up in the news! Of course Eggman wasn’t exactly fond of his program being replaced by breaking news.

“Blasphemy! What breaking news is good enough to interrupt my movie I was about to enjoy!?”

“We are sorry to interrupt your programming but a major event has occurred in Goldenrod City. Witnesses have reported that a giant disturbance in the Middle District and our reporters are now on the scene. Gabby and Ty may you please describe the local events going around?” stated the newsman.

The scene in the TV now switches to a helicopter hovering above the city which was now covered in pure darkness and news reporters Gabby and Ty are seen reporting within them.

“Hi I‘m Gabby Weatherman reporting live at the scene of Goldenrod City! It is seen that around early evening a mysterious flash of darkness occurred and we now are checking on the situation. The darkness seem to be slowly disbanding and soon we will get a update within the matter,”

“BAH!” barked Eggman who tossed a bucket of popcorn at the large platinum TV he owned and built. Then a janitor root nearby holding a broom merely swept it into a black bag it carried and then went to a trash can to deposit the contents. He then barked for another bowl of popcorn from a nearby waiter robot and then he mumbled,

“Strangely...this event that is happening in the city seem awfully familiar....but I can’t put my head where or how this seems familiar...bah,”

“It looks like folks we are now finally getting a good look at the situation...and it appears to be....oh my!” shouted Gabby and soon we go back to the mad scientist and his two robot stooges and chief mechanics Bomb and Heavy then saw something familiar the three haven’t seen in a long time. Eggman then took off his dark blue sunglasses and rubbed his eyes before looking at the TV again. The doctor was very shocked, surprised and fearful of what he saw.

“Can it be? Do my eyes deceive me Bomb and Heavy but is that who think I see?”

“Yes boss.....apparently were seeing the same things as you are. That thing being.......Project Chaotix,” answered Heavy with confusion. The two robots vaguely remembered back years ago when they fought against the metal beast alongside with the rest of the Chaotix long ago back on Carnival Island. Bomb and Heavy kind of had a memory of what went down in their data storage banks. They remembered it like it was yesterday...

It's been a few months after the events at Angel Island, and Sonic & Tails were up to their normal thing. As for Eggman? He was already unfolding his next fiendish plot to take over the world! And what luck, since a recent earthquake that was triggered by the Master Emerald caused the unveiling of a new island that rose from the waters. The island's relationship with the Master Emerald was quite potent, since its once drenched, rocky surface was suddenly turned into lush greenery and beauty.

But of course, why make things green and lush when you can make them metal and morbid? Eggman took immediate advantage and went off to investigate this newly arisen island. At the same time, Knuckles also noticed the new island, and goes to investigate as well, under the impression he might find out about his past and the ancient echidna civilization. Unfortunately, Eggman was way ahead of him.

On his journey of inquiry, Eggman would thus come across an odd ring. Carved into its surface was text that confirmed that this island was indeed part of the aforementioned lost civilization. A bit later, he came across yet another ring, which was one of the Chaos Rings: six special rings that were united with the Master Emerald to create a dimensional space within the ring that is filled with the power of the Master Emerald. Upon studying the ring, Eggman concludes that he can use it to summon the Master Emerald. And so his plan begun, quickly building his usual base of operations in the form of a giant, carnival-themed fortress along the surface of the whole island, aptly named Newtrogic High Zone.

Knuckles eventually arrived, only to see that he is all too late. Eggman has utilized this special ring energy to create such doo-dads known as the Dark Ring and the Combi-Confiner, which he used to freeze any opposition in time. This dreadful event had already come to pass upon the unlucky souls of Vector the Crocodile, Mighty the Armadillo, and Charmy Bee. Knuckles was just in time to save a chap by the name of Espio the Chameleon, however. So with his new chameleon of a partner, the two go off to save the rest of their friends, and thus this new island before Eggman finishes off his plan!

The bad doctor however had a back up plan up his sleeves to slow down Knuckles and the Chaotix as he and his Metal Sonic were planning their next big evil move. Eggman sent Bomb and Heavy who were the chief mechanics of the Robotnik Empire (Seeing how back then Eggman didn’t like the name.....Eggman and preferred his family name) to slow down the group’s progress but instead the two robots have grown a friendship with the Chaotix and Knuckles and decided to aid them instead the best way they could. In the end after the defeat of Project Chaotix the two said their good byes to the group and then hurried back with their master who once again at the time lost along with a defeated Metal Sonic.

“This is not good for my future plans! That traitor Metal Sonic is now here! And how did he possibly get transformed.....the Dark Ring! Oh....how I hate it when my metal moron minions forget to pick up my documents and special items for memory!” barked Eggman at Bomb and Heavy who cowered a bit. Suddenly an idea bombed into Bomb’s head.

“Umm....sir may I make a suggestion?”

“Go right ahead,” replied the annoyed robot scientist genius expert. Bomb then mustered up the courage and asked,

“Well...umm...to make up for our supposed failure....we’ll lend a hand to them right there!” shouted Bomb as he pointed at the TV screen. Eggman then took a look at the screen only to see something that made him more annoyed.

“Oh great. It’s those detectives, those pesky pests, and....not them too!”

“Dr. Robotnik...it seems that Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Rouge, and oddly as you described him Shadow not there right now are....right there too...doctor?” answered Heavy. Eggman was just bashing his head against a nearby metal wall in annoyance and the two robots Bomb and Heavy just sweat dropped oil when they saw that.

Then Eggman after a while stopped and then he muttered some curse words under his breath and then barked the orders,

“Alright then! You two I want you two to get to that city and help them teach that traitorous robot not to betray the Eggman Empire!”

The two robots then saluted and ran from their boss and then Eggman turned back to the TV and then he mumbled,

“Well good luck to all of them. They are going to need it against the best robot I ever built,”

Back to the city and we now check on the event that occurred. The group stood back...no moiré like ran too the Goldenrod Mall near the transformation and everyone being on the roof now. The gang has never seen something that huge. Project Chaotix was as tall as a building. Metal was covered in red armor instead of blue and his eyes....they were just plain demonic now! His claws grew as well and now they were sharper then Sharpedo’s teeth! He was full of rage and fury and he growled out a defining roar of anger. Needless to say people outside who didn’t see the transformed Metal Sonic before now did and needless to say he was very intimidating. They all ran away like scurrying Furrets and that was not good.

But while all that madness and chaos was happening...we switch scenes to a forest nearby the city of goldenrod. We see a mansion that looks recently built. It was huge, fancy, painted with orange and the windows and door being a combination of gold and silver. We see eleven people outside wearing the same black cloak Xigbar wore. We see one take off his hood and he had spiky red hair and green eyes. He then shouted,

“Well boys and Larxene it seems them Nobodies really know how to build stuff along with fight,”

“Indeed Axel. Such mindless useful drones,” answered another member who kept his hood on.

“Glad that mysterious fellow DiZ or a.k.a. our former leader Ansem decided to sacrifice his own life to give us a second chance....well Xemnas and Roxas aint with us no more so what now?” asked a member.

“I say we party!” shouted one of the other members. The others just stared at him and then one took of her hood. She was Larxene and was the only female member of Their Organization. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was straight but oddly she also had hair that stuck out that made her look like an ant or at least the hair part was looking like that. She is an arrogant sadist in nature, abrasive and not caring for the feelings of others as she enjoyed seeing them suffer with her mind games She shouted,

“Demyx you moron! Are you always wanting to have fun?”

The order member who made the comment before just took off his hood and crossed his arms. He had blonde hair and it was pretty short. He had blue eyes and then he shouted,

“Well it looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today. What’s the matter anyway? Relax we now have a new base of operations and a good home while I’ll add as well”

“Demyx and Larxene are both right,” answered another member. Demxy and Larxene then stared blankly and blinked when they heard that. Then both said,

“Say what?

The order member that said that took off his hood as well. He had light blue hair that drooped down to his shoulders at most and had an X scar upon his nose as well. He was Saix. A very serious order member.

“Demyx is right that we should celebrate over our new place of operations however Larxene is right that we have more stern matters to attend to...such as the foolish scientist in this world,”

“Ah yes. What was his name again? Dr....Dr. Ivo Robotnik I think it was!” answered Axel.

“Indeed. The scientist will become useful to us with his robotic technology but for now we wait till the moment is right,” answered another hooded member. They all then decided to stop chattering and then walked into the mansion and shut the door closed and then we hear an order member shout,

“We also need the Nobodies to make a gate too so no stupid kids can get in,”

We now go back to Goldenrod City and needless to say the heroes were already fighting with the metal beast. The freak metal project just kept on swiping its claws at whatever possible sign of the brave bravado heroes. Metal then stopped for a moment to calm down and then he asked,

“I see.....not bad clash between us all....I admit you new.....chaos users put up a good fight....despite my dislike for carbons deeply,”

“Thanks...I think,” Ash shouted somewhere.

“Metal...just curious before we fight any longer,” shouted a voice that sounded like Sonic. Metal who was about to raise a claw and smash a empty building stopped and growled,

“Go ahead,”

“If I’m correct Vector, Espio, Charmy, Knuckles, Mighty, Bomb and Heavy defeated you in this form correct?”

“....Don’t remind me of that event from my data storage banks,” growled the red metal beast furiously.

“Is that so? ...Hmm this would be a lot easier then I though it would!”

“What do you implying my feeble copy?” growled Metal Sonic once more. Sonic just laughed and then shouted,

“What I mean is if they managed to defeat you then I should be able to defeat you in no time in my super form!” answered Sonic who just joked.

Metal upon hearing that immediately thrashed around to crush the blue hedgehog with all his fury. Buildings broke down the city was starting to get a bit a blazed and boy were things chaotic. Then Vector shouted,

“Sonic! Catch!

With that said the scaly croc tossed one of the Chaos Emeralds for the blue hedgehog to catch. He just ran and jumped through the air and grabbed it with ease as he was running down a street. Sonic just grinned as Metal roared

Meanwhile...we check on the same island where Egg Robo was last seen. It seems the robot is setting up the abandoned base since the big bad doc is no longer in charge.

“Soon....a new confederation shall rise! The Metalix Confederation!” shouted the robot. Egg Robo also made the base wore a new symbol to replace the Eggman Empire symbol. A symbol of the Metalix Confederation which was an iron fist in a circle like background of red, dark orange and black.

“Soon....once the time is right....we machines shall be monarchs of this pitiful carbon filled world!”

Needless to say another terrorist group had just begun beside the Eggman Empire. Anyway we check back on the city of Goldenrod and boy was the city getting smashing treatment. It seems that Metal Sonic is getting furious as he was getting no true blue rival of his or his friends to kill.

“Humph. All you have is speed my insignificant little nuisance of a copy! I shall devastate you to nothing more then road kill!”

“I think you’re the one about to take road kill Metal! Seeing how I now have all seven Chaos Emeralds!”

With that said Sonic who was running towards the giant red towering beast started glowing with immense power and the all the colors reflected from light. He was soon changing and changing. The rest stood at awe especially the trainers as they saw Sonic become his absolute greatest in strength as a sudden flash of light golden and radiant as an emerald became lucid and inspiring. Like if an angel was sent from the heavens they all saw a huge flash of bullion sparkle upon the blue hedgehog and now he became the one and only Super Sonic!

He was filled with immense light of goodness and was now ready to punish that red metal giant. His hair was now spikier and stick up while his usual green emerald eyes he had red eyes but they weren’t demonic. Instead peaceful looking and calm like a standing red mountain. Metal just growled while Sonic shouted,

“Take this!”

And with those two spoken words Super Sonic in a burst of alacrity slammed right into Metal Sonic’s core within his body...needless to say Metal was furious and tried to claw at the hedgehog but with no triumph at all as Super Sonic kept slamming into his core as fast as the speed of sound. Needless to say Metal was pretty much beaten. Then Super Sonic shouted,

“Alright! I think it’s time I fix some mistakes I hear about that happened in this world! Knuckles can I borrow our Master Emerald for a-“

Knuckles just threw the emerald since he was just so tired of guarding it and when the Super Sonic golden hedgehog caught it he just shouted two words.

“Chaos control!”

With those two words spoken immediately the whole world was covered in a giant flash.

A couple of days later.....it was a peaceful day in Goldenrod City. The street was busy, the excitement was brewing, and trainers were cuddling chao? Ever since the whole Chaos Control incident it seemed Sonic didn’t just fix the Pokemon world...more like added on to it! Freaky accidents. We check on our gang (minus everyone not human) in a restaurant for breakfast. They were tired. They were amazed. They successfully had another crazy adventure.

“Well I thought that whole thing with Orre was crazy but nonetheless I guess this is even crazier,” mumbled Eddy as he drank a cup of orange juice. They all nodded while chewing on a bagel.

“I guess it was kind of cool meeting those detectives...now for them to have a new detective agency in this city is even cooler!” answered Brendan.

“Yeah. I guess things will get even crazier now,” added Wally as he added some cream cheese to his bagel.

“True but I think it’ll be for the better,” reminded Double-D. “After all we have learned a lot,”

“Like beware of the egg shaped people!” exclaimed Ed. The others just simply nodded and then Drew said,

“Well we did earn new abilities like our Chaos Forms. Well save Eddy and Double-D but cool nonetheless,”

“Don’t remind me,” mumbled Eddy with boredom. May just smiled and shouted,

“Well we’ll be ready! Were after all a team!”

They nodded and then Ash, May, Drew, Wally, Brendan, Ed, Double-D, and Eddy put a hand in the middle and then shouted,

“Team!”

After that we see Ash say one thing to himself,

“But I wonder....what did happen to Metal Sonic and his two friends?”

We now see a scene of the same island and we see Metal Sonic in his normal regular state sitting on the roof of the base and staring out toward the sea while Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles sat next to him.

“One day.....I’ll get you Sonic! And maybe....just maybe...that boy with Sonic’s strength as well...I will be the one and only true Sonic!”

We now see Eggman that same morning eating a cheese omelet with sausage, bacon, ham, mushrooms, and onions and wearing his pajamas and we hear him mumble a lot of small things.

“Well it looks like the plan failed. Oh well. I might as well try my new plan out anyways!

We now see Bomb and Heavy entering the room wearing a cast over their broken armor and then they asked,

“What plan boss?”

“To wage war! To earn the world you might as well spread terror! Terrorism I guess.....and my empire will be better then all them lame other criminal groups! Have you two heard of Team Magma and Team Aqua? What a bunch of illogical losers! Heck I even said to Team Rocket and to Giovanni that we didn’t need them anymore! No one can stop me now! No one!”

And with that said Eggman kept eating his omelet.

The End For Now!

Last edited:
And with that said Eggman kept eating his omelet.
What a good way to end it. xD

Must say it took me this long to read all of the chapters I missed and now I'm done. ^^
Little mistakes but still great. Good job Wes. One of the longest fic I ever read and I thought it was never gonna finish. xD

Wes

Iblis Wings
Umm thanks Skitty. I apprecaite it. Wow....sixty one chapters.....well glad to actually finish thsi fic. Heh. Anyway I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that helped me get better as I wrote this story! Also thansk to everyone that provided advice, criticism, and reviews! Thanks! Well guess I'm done with this and well got to work on my next projects! Thanks everybody and have a good night!

Flame Man

Mi Apodo Es Leo
Is there gonna be a sequil? if so, pm me when it comes up :)

Morpher01

Bewear my power
O_O...just read the 61st chapter...

In the immortal words of Sike Saner...

O_O

Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAVE EVER READ, BABY!!!!!!!!!

Ahem...

Love it. The return of Metal Sonic, the dancing Eggman (priceless, I tell you), the Chaos Forms, Team Chaotix, Ed, the part where Wally kisses his Gardevoir (I wonder if Gardevoir will kiss him every time he calls on it, like James' Cacnea), the part where Ash and Brendan had to clean and clip Ed's toenails, Brendan's nickname Bread Boy, everything...pure genius.

I gotta see your next fics...big time.

Last edited:

UserShadow7989

Boulder Trainer
Great fic, only one complaint, is brendan based off of ruby in the manga/male hero in ruby/sapphire? If so, his hair isn't really white, it's a hat. I love the fic, at first I was a little un-sure about this fic seeing as ed,edd 'n eddy+Sonic+Pok'emon was a weird combination, but I'm glad I read it al the way through. Although during the Dr. marcus(sp?) carver saga (from the proud movie) the plot was spread a little thin but the comedy in there more then made up for it. Also what happened to the CCs gang after that? Anyways can't wait for the next fic! XD XD XD

Last edited:

dark-rukario

Indigo Champion
any chanceof a continueation? cuase ya kinda just stopped there;249-d; ;rukario;

Kazuki Mirai

I didn't read the last chapters yet but I did see your messages. I don't find it necessary to delete the Oore chapter, it was not bad, despite grammar and spelling errors, you just need to fix it and stuff. Plus with the 50 year gaps. *Nods* But I'm not saying that you have to do it, I'm just giving you advice.

So... Take your time, dude, just let your imagination guide you instead of forcing it. That's how I was able to finally got my art mojo.