• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Charmed fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stargazer

ok, all of the same rules apply to this club.
rules...
1. NO SPAMMING
2. NO FIGHTING
3. HAVE FUN
4. ONLY TALK ABOUT THE SHOW CHARMED.

ok, now who would like to be co-owner?

owner- stargazer
co-owner- ?

if you wanna be co-owner then pm me. thanks now who would like to join?

this club was approved by PsiUmbreon...

mistygurl

I'll fly you there*
Charmed club? Oh I LOVE charmed! I watch it everyday!! May I join? =D I wanted to join this a lot sooner but I didn't know this club were here.

Last edited:

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
oh i'll join...i love charmed

S

stargazer

Yes yes yes you all can join, but, sorry Dark Mew, Lady Rebegade already PMed me a while a go asking to be co-owner... :( sorry... Anyways...
TOPIC- What was the most recent episode you watched....

as for me it was the one where the sister had to fight the sins and everything! That was a GREAT episode!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Can I join?

The most recent episode I saw was the one with the Warlock trying to get up to the eldars. I love it when the Whitelighter spun Phoebe around.

I remember the finale of the last series. Oh it was a great ending, the door closing buy itself just as it had done at the end of the very first episode (well, Pru moved it with her mind, but it still counts)

HG

S

stargazer

yeah, sure you can join! :D that was also a really awsome episode!
check my web page for charmed photos!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Or in that same episode where Piper had to say goodbye to Wyatt and Chris. It was so sad, almost brought tears to my eyes.

HG

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
i've only just stated watching,but i'm totally hooked......the lastest one i have seen is when Cole comes back after phoebe lied about killing him!!

mistygurl

I'll fly you there*
Over here Charmed started all over again. So for me I saw when a darklighter made Prue think that she did everything wrong and that she had to jump off of a bridge

DANdotW

Previously Iota
That one wasn't on too long ago here. IT was a pretty deep one. I also recently saw the one with the fairy and the in-betweens.

HG

S

stargazer

Those are all Awesome episodes... especially the prue off the bridge one.... Has any of you seen the one where Prue dies? I havn't... :( I dont know why but I am just dieing to see that episode... HOW DOES SHE DIE??? I heard that she was killed by a worrlock but I am not so sure...

mistygurl

I'll fly you there*
I saw that one! But I can't remember it very good but I'll try. They had an 'accident' ,ya know warlocks and stuff, and piper and prue were attacked and Leo had to rescue one of them cause he couldn't rescue them both so he rescued Piper and she tried to bring Prue to the hospital but there were too many people so Prue died. That's it I guess something like that I don't really remember. but it was very sad though I even had to cry..

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Right, they were protecting a doctor from Chax/Shax. They were revealed to the public, Piper was shot with a gun. Pheobe went to ask the Source to ask Tempus, the time demon, to reverse time. In order for him to do that, he needs Pheobe to stay down. She agrees, time is reset just before Pru gets shot herself. Back to the house when Chax, but Pheobe isn't there that time to help. Doctor is killed, Piper and Pru get shot. Episode ends. End of series. Next series, oh my god, no Pru to be found. Could it be because she was being greedy so they kicked her off? I think so.

HG

mistygurl

I'll fly you there*
Yeah? well it as a long time ago when I saw that episode though.. but err about that Leo only could save Piper and not Prue that's true I know it for sure.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Yeah, we found that out at the start of the next series. Leo had healed Piper, but by the time he got to Pru, she was dead. Then Piper resented it for a while, even after they got Paige.

HG

mistygurl

I'll fly you there*
Yeah That's what I remember thnx! ya know I hated it when Prue died cause I liked it more when Prue was around. not Paige..

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I loved the series' with Paige in. So does my sister. We both hated Pru, she was just, annoying and bossy. I prefer Paige's power, too.

HG

Status
Not open for further replies.