• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cheapness of the Battle Frontier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Just figured I'd make a thread where people can rant about the cheapness they recieved at any Battle Frontier location, so that you don't put it else where and get yelled at.

Allow me to start; you'll love this.......it was in the Battle Dome.
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------
Hex Maniac Paula wants to battle!
Hex Maniac Paula sent out Xatu!
Go Charizard!
Xatu used Calm Mind
Xatu's Sp.Atk and Sp.Def rose!
Charizard used Flamethrower!
Xatu fainted! (Heh. was maxed in Sp.Atk..)
Hex Maniac Paula send out Gastly!
(Here's where it began....)
Gastly used Confuse Ray
Charizard is confused!
It hurt itself in it confusion!
Gastly used Night Shade!
Charizard is confused
Charizard used Flamethrower
Charizard's Attack missed!
Gastly used Night Shade
Charizard is confused
It hurt itself in it's confusion
Gastly used Night Shade
Charizard fainted!

Basically apply the same for Swampert and there ya go.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I suffered quite a humiliating defeat at the Battle Factory. I have it recorded on my Frontier Pass, so I may later post the entire battle, but there's a quick summary.

Me vs. Noland

Suffice it to say that I ripped through his first two Pokemon with a Venasaur and a Blastoise.

Blastoise was finished off by his final Pokemon, Lanturn. This left me with only a Ludicolo.

Lanturn used Raindance right off, activating Ludicolo's Raindish ability.

I used my next turn to toss a Leech Seed at Lanturn. It used Confuse Ray on Ludicolo.

Ludicolo hurts istelf in confusion trying to use Giga Drain. Lanturn hits it with a Critical Hit Thunder, taking it down to 1/4 of its HP. It regains some health between turns.

Lanturn attacks with another Thunder, taking Ludicolo down to a small sliver. I know that one Giga Drain is enough to turn the tides of the battle. It hurts itself in its confusion, and faints.

Goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.