• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The cheese shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Im interested in your WIN2011 raikou, I have a DW ability porygon that i'll trade you for it?

Sure why not, I can't promise a date that it will be done by though cause I'll need to first find the raikou then get it cloned which can take a long time when the people that used to clone for me are offline -_-

Hello, I will trade you a DWF Remoraid for a DWF Riolu or Munna. Your choice.

I'll do it for the riolu, I have a munna but I haven't put it in my sig because everyone has one lol.

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
Hey, I'm in desperate need of a DWF Gligar with Poison Heal and noticed it on your haves. Also noticed you didn't have DWF Relicanth, which I have. How about a trade? I'll be on from now till about 10:30 PM Eastern time. Info on the Relicanth:
Relicanth Female
Lvl.10 11/10/2012
Entree Forest
Apparently met at Lvl. 10
Loves to eat.
Bashful nature.
Sturdy Ability.
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Sleep Talk

Totally UT, even in Dream Ball.

Could I offer you any of the following shiny flawless for shiny flawless landorus?: hydreigon, tyranitar, raikou, latios, entei, umbreon, mienshao. Also have flawless non shiny ditto, eevee, jap sneasel, deerling, tepig, snivy, shellder, and vulpix.
I have a huge items list too including all subway items

Last edited:
Offer: DW female seviper, foongus, and Zangoose, as many heart scales as you want.
Request: shiny flawless metagross
Notes: Friend code: 3955 4816 5342. The pokemon are UT, but from hidden grottoes so they are at higher levels. You can have any combination of the things I offered as well. Sorry if I'm asking for bad trades on either end!

Last edited:

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
• WIN2011 celebi (Rash, T)
i like ur celebi i can offer a shiny regigigas or a female dw spiritomb caught on pokeradar.

Chase23

I have DWF Spiritomb, Riolu, Sigilyph, Shuckle, Togepi. Also Bronzor and Porygon, but they obviously aren't female. All caught on Dream Radar.

I am interested in any of these:
• Michina arceus (docile, UT)
• Gamestop 2008 deoxys (naughty, UT, active pokerus for some reason lol)
• WIN2011 celebi (Rash, T)

Last edited:

shadx

Would you like a shiny Suicune or golduck in exchange for FAL2010 mew (calm, UT)
White FC: 5072 1344 0950

clapyouhands

I'm interested in the DWF Eevee and Gligar; I've got a bunch of Hoenn Pokemon, and also quite a few Legendaries (legitimately obtained); as for DW abilities, I have a Jolteon and a Zangoose as far as viable Pokemon go.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
I believe I have a few dream world females that you are lacking, namely: Foonguss, Illumise, Smoochum, Mr Mime, and Numel. If I am mistaken, I apologize; you do have a lot of Dream World female pokemon listed and I may have overlooked these 5, lol.

But, if you do in fact need these Dream World pokemon, I can help you out ;-)

I'm very interested in the flawless Latias, and also the Zoroark . . .
But, I could also use dex fillers . . .

LMK if you want to talk specifics and set up a trade, or if you don't, which is fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.