• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The cheese shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
which event are the shiny legendary beasts (entai, raiku, suicune) from ?

I need an untouched & unused Win2011 Entai or an untouched unused GAMESTP suicune and Raiku ... I have a few events to trade that you might want ... TRU arceus, WISHMKR Jirachi, CHANNEL Jirachi, Janta's Golurk, Carita's Hydreigon ... just to name a few ...

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I would like a DW Natu if that is possible, give it anything that u think would work, im new to competitive play so i dont know much, i got a shiny solrock that i can give to u or u can have my shiny drifblim, either one i dont care

I'll do one for the solrock.

which event are the shiny legendary beasts (entai, raiku, suicune) from ?

I need an untouched & unused Win2011 Entai or an untouched unused GAMESTP suicune and Raiku ... I have a few events to trade that you might want ... TRU arceus, WISHMKR Jirachi, CHANNEL Jirachi, Janta's Golurk, Carita's Hydreigon ... just to name a few ...

I have the WIN2011 ones. I'll do entai for Janta's golurk.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi:3
i like your celebi:WIN2011 celebi (Rash, T)
I can offer you Hayley mew or MYSTRY mew
I also have flawless shinies if you are intrested
pm/vm plz:)

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
No thanks. Level 100 shinies from GTS are hacked 99.999% of the time.

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
would i be able to get an RNG'ed donphan thats:
1. Adamant nature
2. IVs: 31/31/31/*/*/*
3. Has Ice shard (not required, but can also have stealth rocks if able)
4. Dont know if you do this to, but the EVs are 252 hp/252 atk/4 def

i have three heart scales and a few pp ups, just tell me a fair amount it would cost to do this, thanks in advance

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
You would be able to get it if I could RNG...

Sorry about that. All my RNGd pokes for offer are from trades.

Dhoulmagus

OFFER: Female DW Darumaka and/or female DW Munna
REQUEST: Whatever you feel is a reasonable trade. I'm low on what I can offer and don't want to ask for too much.
FC: 4899-5374-3693

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
OFFER: Female DW Darumaka and/or female DW Munna
REQUEST: Whatever you feel is a reasonable trade. I'm low on what I can offer and don't want to ask for too much.
FC: 4899-5374-3693

I'll do the munna... I forgot to sr for female with mine -_-. I have darumakka. I'll give you any one DW female that you want for it.

Want
• DW mamoswine will take VERY good offer (bold, unknown if T)
Offer
Anything In My Shop

I'll have a look...

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
@hokoku: Actually if your going to be a cloner for me you can have it (and whatever you want) for free :D.

raenef

im looking for strong pokemon hopefully in the 50's 60's dont matter what i just need to beat the pokemon league

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Then I suggest that you get ginding... In my opinion you shouldn't have to trade pokemon from other games to beat the league, just do some hard work.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok cool! Want to trade now? I have some cloning that needs doing too.

Dhoulmagus

I'll do the munna... I forgot to sr for female with mine -_-. I have darumakka. I'll give you any one DW female that you want for it.

How about a DW Skarmory in exchange for my DW Munna?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Sure I'll breed it later today.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.