• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The cheese shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I'm on holiday right now but I'll breed one for you when I get back. What can you offer?

BlackCharro

Mexican Powa!
OFFER!

Hi, this is my first post at this forum, and the reason I register myself here it's your interesting thread hehe..

I have this items to offer, I don't have shinies or other interesting pokémon:

- 6 PPups
- 3 Heart Scales

So if you like them and want them, I'd like to trade them for these DW females:

- Slowpoke Bold
- Natu Impish
- Gligar Impish
- Elekid
- Lapras
- Skarmory
- Growthlite
- Clampearl
- Nidoran

So, are you interested?

Cheers,
BC

Edit: If I didn't understand how this work tell me please.

Last edited:

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
lol im sure ur very familiar with my shop haha ive been slowly updating it so check it out!

I've been eyeing up your latios for some time but I doubt it is worth just a carvanha... If not then there are some other things that interest me.

OFFER!

Hi, this is my first post at this forum, and the reason I register myself here it's your interesting thread hehe..

I have this items to offer, I don't have shinies or other interesting pokémon:

- 6 PPups
- 3 Heart Scales

So if you like them and want them, I'd like to trade them for these DW females:

- Slowpoke Bold
- Natu Impish
- Gligar Impish
- Elekid
- Lapras
- Skarmory
- Growthlite
- Clampearl
- Nidoran

So, are you interested?

Cheers,
BC

Edit: If I didn't understand how this work tell me please.

I don't need any PP ups at the moment. I'll do the heart scales though for any three off your list. Which ones do you want most?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I am interested in your timid, flawless Zoroark and can offer you a shiny axew. I can train it to a Haxorus if you'd like and I'll give it a heart scale or a battle subway item if you want. Are you interested?

Orion29

i have a shiny snorlax, excadrill, totodile and larvitar, if you're interested in a trade i just want the jirachi.

BlackCharro

Mexican Powa!
I've been eyeing up your latios for some time but I doubt it is worth just a carvanha... If not then there are some other things that interest me.

I don't need any PP ups at the moment. I'll do the heart scales though for any three off your list. Which ones do you want most?

I got another HS, so if it's not a problem 4, these are the ones I want:

- Slowpoke Bold
- Natu Bold
- Growthlite Adamant
- Gligar Impish

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I am interested in your timid, flawless Zoroark and can offer you a shiny axew. I can train it to a Haxorus if you'd like and I'll give it a heart scale or a battle subway item if you want. Are you interested?

Deal. I'll have it as an axew. I already have zoroark cloned so we can trade tonight if you're ready.

i have a shiny snorlax, excadrill, totodile and larvitar, if you're interested in a trade i just want the jirachi.

I'll do it for totodile. I need to clone him first though, I'll message you when it's done

I have 2 PP max's and 2 PP ups here.

I'm interested in your Latias.

For you, grapes, I'll do it for the 2 PP maxes ;). Again she needs cloning though.

I got another HS, so if it's not a problem 4, these are the ones I want:

- Slowpoke Bold
- Natu Bold
- Growthlite Adamant
- Gligar Impish

Sure. I'll breed the in the next day or two then PM you.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Deal. I'll have it as an axew. I already have zoroark cloned so we can trade tonight if you're ready.

Can we do the trade tomorrow? Or better yet, arrange a time? I am a bit busy right now but would like to do the trade asap. Tell me when you think you will be able to trade and I'll see if I can do it then.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Well I'm free now...

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Well I'm free now...

I know but I need to go soon and don't have much time for a trade. Do you have any idea when you will be next online tomorrow? Say around 6:00 pm or anytime tomorrow?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
What time zone? I'm GMT+0 (England) and I'll be free at six my time.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok meet you in the room then.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Sure I need to clone first though.

Biosci

I'll take this guy:
DW mamoswine will take VERY good offer (bold, unknown if T)

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Cool thanks. I'll need to get him cloned first. I'll contact my cloners ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.