• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The cheese shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Sure, I'll into be ten minutes.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Oh okay, would you trade cryogonal for your shiney ralts?

Also sorry if this disappoints you but since my cloner is on holiday we can't trade untill the 2nd of august (unless you can clone cryogonal for me). To be honest I only just remembered that, I'll put a notice in the first post.

Oh okay, would you trade cryogonal for your shiney ralts?

Also sorry if this disappoints you but since my cloner is on holiday we can't trade untill the 2nd of august (unless you can clone cryogonal for me). To be honest I only just remembered that, I'll put a notice in the first post.

Ill take that trade . i can send a clone back for you too .

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok then, I'll trade with you after I've finished trading with someone else. I can see your FC and mine is in my sig too.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Trades with 10151993 and Rayce completed. This is mainly for personal reference.

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
Offer

Hello cheeselord, I saw your wants and noticed that you wanted a Female DW Bellsprout. I have one and would very much like to give it to you. :)

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Sorry dude you were just beaten. I mist have forgotten to remove it from the list. Thanks anyway.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
Cheeselord how much PP ups I would need to give you for the event mew?

Tortugaa

FC 2924 0275 2049
OFFER

I'm interested in the Mew. I have a DW Staryu and PP ups (how many are you looking for?)

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
OFFER

I'm interested in the Mew. I have a DW Staryu and PP ups (how many are you looking for?)

I'll do it for a staryu with a PPmax or a staryu and 3 PP ups.

Leafylee

Hi, would you be willing to trade a number of PP maxs for your shiny ralts?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Umm... It would have to quite a few.

I would consider it though.

Leafylee

well i have 4 and 11 pp ups

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I'll do it for the four PP maxes.

I can't trade yet though, I need to get it cloned.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm interested in your DW Lileep and Corphish. OFFER: DW Squirtle and DW Pichu.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
@dcam: no thanks, I'm not majorly interested in shinies, not rayquaza anyway.

@themetaloverlord: I didn't know DW pichu was released! Still you've got a deal though! I'll breed your pokemon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.