• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The cheese shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafylee

Deal for the 4 pp max's for the ralts message me when it has been cloned?

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
You say you can breed for IV's... can you breed for Hidden Power?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I've never tried... I could give it a go but I can't make any promises.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Interested inDW squirtle. Can offer shiny zen mode darmanitan. Will also offer flawless shiny ut staryu.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
What nature is the staryu? (I already have zen mode darnamitan).

PokemonTrainerKaden

It's timid. And the darmanitan is shiny if I left that out.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok would you do the staryu and a female DW wailmer?

PokemonTrainerKaden

Where'd you get DW Wailmer from?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
...I'm going mad lol... XD, just staryu then.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
cheese Im interested in mew how much PP max would that be?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I have enough PP items at the moment, sorry. Especially for my mew.

I'll let you know when I'm running low again.

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
OK thanks anyway!

Kirli

Casual Expert
Want: WIN2011 celebi
Offer: Movie 11 Zekrom, adamant
FC is on sig

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Deal! I'm getting celebi cloned anyway today or tomorrow so I'll just do an extra.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
OFFER: (yes I read them)
Dream World female Wooper. Her DW ability is Unaware. Her nature is Careful. Her moveset is Curse, Recover, Waterfall and Earthquake. She is untouched, but I don't think she has good IVs IIRC. She has spreadable PokeRUS, but I don't remember how fresh it is, so it may not last too long.

WANT:
Dream World female Slowpoke.

NOTES:

1. My Wooper is third generation Dream World. Her mother is the offspring of a Wooper that actually came from the Dream World. I don't know if that matters or not. I don't care how far removed from the Dream World Slowpoke is so long as it is female and can pass Regenerator.

2. My Wooper was given a nickname when she was born, but I have since changed it back to "Wooper," capital 'W,' lower case everything else. I don't know if that matters, but I thought I should mention it. I can give it any nickname you want if that matters.

3. The closer to Level 36 the Slowpoke is, the better. If it is over 36, then it needs to know Slack Off. I plan on passing that as an egg move to her offspring, and both parents would need to know it for it to pass.

Thank you.

b3astown

I have a shiny adamant axew UT with 31 IVs in attack and speed will trade it for your gamestop deoxys naughty

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
OFFER: (yes I read them)
Dream World female Wooper. Her DW ability is Unaware. Her nature is Careful. Her moveset is Curse, Recover, Waterfall and Earthquake. She is untouched, but I don't think she has good IVs IIRC. She has spreadable PokeRUS, but I don't remember how fresh it is, so it may not last too long.

WANT:
Dream World female Slowpoke.

NOTES:

1. My Wooper is third generation Dream World. Her mother is the offspring of a Wooper that actually came from the Dream World. I don't know if that matters or not. I don't care how far removed from the Dream World Slowpoke is so long as it is female and can pass Regenerator.

2. My Wooper was given a nickname when she was born, but I have since changed it back to "Wooper," capital 'W,' lower case everything else. I don't know if that matters, but I thought I should mention it. I can give it any nickname you want if that matters.

3. The closer to Level 36 the Slowpoke is, the better. If it is over 36, then it needs to know Slack Off. I plan on passing that as an egg move to her offspring, and both parents would need to know it for it to pass.

Thank you.

Glad to see that some people read the rules XD. Also all that matters is that it is female and has the ability. I don't care about anything else as it will probably only be used for breeding. Also I generally only level 1 DW females but because I have nothing better to do I will teach it slack off for you. I'm guessing that this is for that slowking set you posted XD.

I have a shiny adamant axew UT with 31 IVs in attack and speed will trade it for your gamestop deoxys naughty

Deal! I need to get deoxys cloned first though.

b3astown

ok thanks just vm/pm when your ready

if you get it cloned early just give me about an hour

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.