• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The cheese shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
sure , i'm ready now if you are able to right now

Nintendan

grama god
Thanks =D
If you can clone without wasting too much time that'd be great, but if it's annoying then don't bother.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Can I get a DW nidoran female for my dw mankey female?

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
you free to trade at the moment now

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Yes! We're finally on at the same time :). I'll be in the room in 5 minutes.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive

Kaze512

Hey,

I saw on you DW females you dont have a smoochum, gastly, and machop. Would you like to trade one for a shinny charmander?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Sure. I'll take machop :).

Kaze512

Is it ok that she is level 19. I bred her so I can have one that would level up and become a machoke. If yes I will be on in 3 minutes

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
It's fine. I'll just be 10-15 mins while I finish another trade though.

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Looking for a DW female Dratini by chance?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I have one... What are you offering?

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
That is what I was offering. Oh well, haha :)

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Oh sorry I missunderstood lol.

2000b2

basketball star
hi i'm interested in: • DW event piplup (modest, UT)
check my shop and can u clone. PM me

Stylinson

Hi, can i get the IVs of Michina arceus (docile, UT), and DW squirtle?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
hi i'm interested in: • DW event piplup (modest, UT)
check my shop and can u clone. PM me
I'll PM shortly...

I have a movie Victini. If you want it make me an offer. I am a battler and collector so i like strong or rare pokemon.

How about shiny flawless EVd metagross. It's a competitively useful Pokemon that I EVd myself (and had it 'commissioned' from an RNGer)? It's the agili-gross set if you are interested (max speed, and attack, adamant, agility and three attacks).

Hi, can i get the IVs of Michina arceus (docile, UT), and DW squirtle?

Squirtle is something like 31/x/25/x/31/x... Not sure about arceus. I'll check them both properly and get back to you.

Stylinson

Squirtle is something like 31/x/25/x/31/x... Not sure about arceus. I'll check them both properly and get back to you.

Have you checked them yet? Im interested in the Squirtle for sure, i have a flawless DW Torchic, and a near flawless DW Blubasaur. Depending on the Arceus' IVs, i may or may not be interested so if you could get me those that'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.