• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chess Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Yeahhh!

I try Icup :)

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Im not the leader, lol, i just post the most.
If it was up to be, you can be a tester, lol.

Icup

i cant as i dont have shoddy down here, but can we still wifi battle?

Yea that's cool. I'll meet you online. Good luck.

Edit:

Good game Wolf.

I feel like you know the basics of the game but at the same time you could learn a lot more so. You're above Pawn so Knight is well suited for you, we'll battle once more and when you have a concrete team then you'll be upgraded to Bishop. That's a special bonus :p usually you'll have to beat 2 ppl above your own rank.

Last edited:

Lup3nd

I'm back from my vacation, and I would like a tryout as soon as possible. Thanks.

stich

anybody wanna battle?!

Lup3nd

If you're still around, PM me and we will organise it.

If Lupend doesnt PM me, ill PM you and let you know.

I sent you that pm not knowing that you had already made this post, lol.

Lup3nd

Lup3nd

Challenge sent.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
My computer is lagging heaps, so i cant actually do anything yet.
The moment i get on ill accept your challenge.

Lup3nd

Lup3nd

I really didn't take enough chances with my predictions like I usually do... I played it badly. Good game.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
After an excellent game with Lupend, i rank him as a Bishop, he will most likely rank up soon as I was very impressed.

Good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.