• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chess Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icup

ICUP: i feel very dumb, i am a much better player then i played in our match, i maid some very stupid moves. next time i promise ill do better.

I'll look forward another battle...then I'll rank you up if you do good.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Im away in Fiji for 10 days, returning on the 28th.
Please remain active while im gone.

Laters

Lup3nd

Dig-kun

So, sup, people?
Has the tourney begun?
=3

Lup3nd

Lup3nd

Lup3nd

One thing I noticed: Whatever happened to that Forretress that was being given out to people who joined? I never joined to obtain it, but now that I'm building a new team, I'm looking for one of those, lol.

Lup3nd

Zonzo

I'm pawn Wooo
Im sry but im leaving the clan

Lup3nd

Awesome, I beat Drybones 4-0. :D

Lup3nd

Where have Icup and Ralts been?

Dig-kun

sorry about the inactivity guys i recommend entering the Serebii's: The Guardian Cup, seems like a good tourny also I'll be offline for about 2 weeks for personal reasons.

I'm gonna read about it
I think I'll join ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.