• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chess Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Hey guys,
still in Fiji, but i thought id pop in :)

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
Im a chess as well as pokemon battling freak., I would love to talk to some members here play them in chess as well as pokemon battles if of course you have a chat box of some sort?

Lup3nd

Im a chess as well as pokemon battling freak., I would love to talk to some members here play them in chess as well as pokemon battles if of course you have a chat box of some sort?

I don't know if our members actually play much chess, lol. Chat box is on first page.

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
I don't know if our members actually play much chess, lol. Chat box is on first page.

Awww im a chess freak it would be awesome to have a clan full of chess players who also play pokemon lol

thanks you for the link tho!

Dig-kun

I dont know how to :$

But its cuz im lazy to learn ;P

Dig-kun

So is the tourney gonna happen?
\o/

Just need to be told when
;P

Status
Not open for further replies.