• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peegeray

ExpertProcrastinator
hey could i join please? i love the chimchar line the most, they're my favourite starter pokemon. :)

Did you choose Chimchar as your starter in D/P,if so did you nickname it?
i choose chimchar at the start of every 4th gen game i play! i also have a box full of chimchar with random names
List Chimchar,Monferno and Infernape in the order you like them in. By appearance and style. Explain why.
1. chimchar because it's adorable
2. monferno because it's pretty cool looking
3. infernape because i don't like it's appearance much, but i use it in competitive play
Do You Like Chimchar from the Anime with Ash or Paul?
shinji treated chimchar horribly, i'm glad he's with satoshi now
When do you think Chimchar will evolve in the Anime soon?
i hope not
What pokemon did you like before Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape Came?
combusken, i still like it but chimchar took it's place over time
When you first saw Chimchar,Monfero, and Infernape what was your first impression?
when i first saw chimchar i was like "lolew" but it grew on me
If you could have chosen one of the three main characters to get Chimchar, who would you have picked and why?
satoshi because then chimchar would get more screentime, which he has now lol
Do You Do you Have a Infernape on your Wifi team or just your In Game. Or Even Both?
i have 2 ingame infernapes and 1 competitive infernape.
Where you A Chimchar for you Time/Darkness. Or did you have it as your Partner. Also do you have/want Chimchar as a partner in Ranger2?
my main character in pmd2 was a chimchar, now a monferno. i am not buying ranger 2.
If Ash got Monferno would it be able to control it's overwhelming power?
at first, no. if he trained with dawn's mamoswine then he probably could.
Would you rather have there be a random Chimchar in the anime?For someone?
yes, but only if satoshi still had his
What level is your Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape in your game currently on?
my first infernape is lv100, the rest are around lv50-60. i also have a chimchar and monferno around lv50
Do you use your Chimchar, Mornferno or Infernape for contests or battles?
yes, all the time.
What episode do you think shows Chimchar Off The Most?
one of the tag battle episodes or "hikozaru's tears"
Which Chimchar Evo Would You Rather be yet Never Evolve?
chimchar because it's my favourite P:
Shiny Chimchar or Normal Chimchar?
normal chimchar

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Accepted!!Welcome Peegray!BTW, nice trainer card!Have a great time here!Everyone don't forget to use the fan art to spread the word and don't forget to read the fan fiction.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hi Peegray! Yes another Chimchar Lover! I love your Trainer card did you make it and the spirtes I love it!!!!! It's great we have so many memebers! Anyways I have a New Question

New* Do You Think Chimchar will Shine In The Canalave Gym?
Yes I think He will beat Bronzor, than battles Steelix and is recalled for Buziel. Than Buziel Loses, Gliscor Than beats Steelix, after that Bastordion beats Gliscor but Gliscor Burned Him. Lastly Chimchar comes out for the Win. I Also hope he shines the the Ice Type Gym, Hopefully he is a Monferno by than

Torpoleon

Do You Think Chimchar will Shine In The Canalave Gym?
Yes.I saw the preview on Youtube and it shoed Chimchar battling Bastiodon, Bronzor, and Steelix. ut Chimchar had some help from Gliscor and Buizel.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I made a banner for the Club its small and the right size. So if someone wants a banner but small for there Signature here you go!
ChimmyClubbanner.jpg

[*IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/ChimmyClubbanner.jpg[/IMG*]
Take away the stars *

Torpoleon

Thank you DanChimchar!The banner is great!Nobody forget to use the banners because that brings in members!Does anyone here want a nickname?

Last edited:

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
What do you think is the logo move for each Chimchar Evo?
That would be Ember. That move has allowed me to win many battles with my Infernape.

DigiManiac 123

Pro Trainer
May I join the club cause I like fire types and Infernape is one of my favorite pokemon.

I choose Chimchar as my starter in Diamond but I didn't nickname it. I don't like nicknames at all, apart from my sister.

Torpoleon

Accepted!Welcome DigiManiac 123! Have a great time here! Everyone don't forget to use the fan art to spread the word! Does anyone want a nickname?

DigiManiac 123

Pro Trainer
Accepted!Welcome DigiManiac 123! Have a great time here! Everyone don't forget to use the fan art to spread the word! Does anyone want a nickname?

Sure, I would want a nickname!

Edit: Is this post a one-line? sorry, I don't know what are one-lines.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Ok and what do you want your nicknam to be? Also can you please change your post, because you one-lined and one-liners aren't aloud here. I will give you until Wednesday to change your post or you get 1 warning. So does anyone else want a nickname?

DigiManiac 123

Pro Trainer
Ok and what do you want your nicknam to be? Also can you please change your post, because you one-lined and one-liners aren't aloud here. I will give you until Wednesday to change your post or you get 1 warning. So does anyone else want a nickname?

You may call me Digi, and what's your nickname? And I've edited my post, sorry for one-lining.

Torpoleon

Ok Digi! You know you one-lined again. One lining is when you post less then a line , so yoi have to watch that when you post. If you one-line again you get a waning. I would suggest reading the rules.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'm back, sorry i was away so long.

Do You Think Chimchar will Shine In The Canalave Gym?

I'd like to think so, but you never know what attacks the pokemon will know, to help counter Chimchar.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
Hey, I would love to join the Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape club.

I did. I love chimchar and I really love the Infernape he evolves into. I also use Chimchar every time I get Diamond, Pearl, and I will get him in Platinum. I havent nicknamed them, but I think I will for Platinum.

Torpoleon

@chimchar19: First off, thank you sooooo much for keeping this club alive!!!!*hugs* Second, yes you may join! Can you put topics in bold so it doesn't confuse me?

Torpoleon

Yes I can sooo sorry 'bout that. Thanks for accepting me.

That is fine! Can you please try to stay on topic? I almost forgot, do you want a nickname?(try to stay on topic when saying yes or no) Also, have a great time here!

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
No thank you I like the name chimchar19 since this is a Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape club, and Infernape is my favorite. Even though Chimchar and Monferno are really cool I like to have the stronger of the three.

What do you think is the logo move for each Chimchar Evo?
I really think that flamethrower is the signature move for the evolutions. They are fire types so they should have a fire type move logo.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Okay. You know, you are aloud to have more then one topic in one post. Here is a new topic!

Do you think Chimchar will be evolved befoe the Snowpoint Gym and be the star in that Gym?

Even if it diesn't evolve, it will mostlikely be one of the stars and definently in the last two gyms. If it evolves it will probably be the star because then it could use fighting type moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.