• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chocomel Dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Welcome to THE yummiest dex ever. Most of you, probably, don't what know what is a dex.

A dex is a project just like a region or so, that the host, me, would try and make as much pokemon as possible in a palette, or a pattern or a scratch or a.. style. My style is.. Chocomel, with is a combo of the two yummiest things, Chocolate, and Caramel!

First, the rules, and how to vote!

Rules:
Normal Sppf rules apply.
No spaming, flaming, trolling, or double posting.
I could hire a specific WBG'er to WBG my sprites, since I am too lazy to do so myself.

How to vote:

Here is a small conversation on how to vote:

Person 1 : I vote for Glaceon.

Glaceon - 1
Person 2 : I vote for Ghastly.

Glaceon - 1
Ghastly - 1

Person 3: I vote for Glaceon

Glaceon 2
Ghastly 1

Person 4: I vote for Glaceon

Glaceon - 3
Ghastly - 1

Me: Glaceon is the winner, I will sprite him in my palette.

Voting restarts!

Person 5 : I vote for Pikachu... etc.

Rules on Voting:
One vote per pokemon, per post.
Voting restarts at 3, and a pokemon wins at 3.
Only 3 pokemon can be voted for.
Please, repost the votes. (Which are : Glaceon - 3
Ghastly - 1)
No rushing, I will be doing them fast.

So, vote, for your favourite pokemon and see them in my flawless fantastic palette. If you want your favourite to like a caramel-coated chocolate!

Pokemon Done(yet):

079 - Rapidash -
ChocomelRapidash.png

282 - Gardevoir -
chocomelgardevoir.png

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Haven't you learned how to stop spamming?
I am smart enough to know if I did it or not and if I did, I would put it. And maybe that murkrow isn't chocomel? It is, but its the old edition. Go spam somewhere else, this is the new edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.