• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chosen Seven

DoomStorm

Randomite of Doom
Okay Jirachi! On another topic, I hope that more people join us a few days after April 22. Then we will have alot more challengers (I am also going to be mostley challenged by USA PBR, unless the person challenging me does not have one, then I will use DS...Actually, I am going to do it like this:
Day 1: DS
Day 2: PBR
Day 3: DS
Day 4: PBR
and so on....but that is when PBR comes out)

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
I see nobody has put up their challenge spots in the olden room yet.Please do so.=/

.:Suicune:.

GiggityGear
Hey DeVan, you sdaid tat the Manaphy is level 1 and untrained right?
Is it still reserved for me no matter what?
Just curious....heh....:)

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
NOBODY HAS PUT UP THEIR CHALLENGE SPOTS YET EXCEPT ME!YOU NEED TO DO IT!It's IMPORTANT!

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
It's five days after D/P has come out, and still nobody is making an effort to come back. PLEASE come back, as I am sure everybody has done a lot of hard training to prepare for this. And I'm sure nobody wants all their work to go to waste.

On another note, NOBODY HAS SET UP THEIR CHALLENGE AREAS IN THE GOLDEN ROOM! PLEASE DO SO NOW!

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Serebii said he was asking the mods to move the bigger ones to clubs. I guess that either 36 pages isn't big or we're on the waiting list. There isn't exactly anything we can do about it until it's moved.

Last edited: