• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chosen Seven

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
People,WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE MY APPRENTICE?PLEASE PEOPLE COME!

darkydude o doom

HeelBoy!WannaTreat?
hey, sry i haven't been on for a while. whats been happening!?!?!!?

DoomStorm

Randomite of Doom
Well, besides the new rule, I will stay true to this clan...Group...thingy. So, it appears that we are on a rolercoaster of Activeness/Inactiveness for the past few weeks. But once D/P comes out, we will be as active as ever, with the incoming (And outcoming) Challenges.
Also, the only shinies I will need are the Shiny Palkia (Which I will get, since after the 'Incident' of Ordering 2 pearls and 1 diamond (I wanted 1 diamond and 1 pearl) So I can use the Extra Pearl to get the Palkia because I want to get through the game on my Main Pearl...the First Daimond is for my Friend Ethen, who apparently made an account after the first Ethen...which did not go to well...(PM me for the details, unless you already know)

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Yeah,kinda important...And I was also hoping we wouldn't die again,we were at like the 6th page or somethin,but I had nothing to say and didn't want to spam...

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Whats your idea?

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Announcment:The poll in the admin lounge only needs 1 more voter until its majority rules,please PM the people not on this list.

People who have already voted:Jirachi The Moon Master(AKA Jirachi,this is me duh),♥Latias♥(AKA Kureseria),shiny charizard master,Doomstorm.

Anyone who is an admin in TCSF not on that list should vote.Please PM them.

darkydude o doom

HeelBoy!WannaTreat?
hey guys im not too active often because im really busy latly, i voted in the pole btw

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Hmm...The poll is over,and now can all admins set up there challenge spot in the golden room?Oh,but read the final post in the poll,first.